Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

25th June 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

A truly professional, competent, caring, accommodating and approachable doctor. We have seen Dr Muller on a number of occasions with our daughter who is now 20 months and have always found him to be remarkable. I would highly recommend him to anyone with children who is lucky enough to live close to one of the hospitals which he works from. Jason & Irina.

11th June 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We saw Dr Muller last week for our 6 year old daughter who is very nervous of doctors and hospitals generally. She was incredibly at ease with him and made the whole experience very pleasant. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and was very sweet and kind to my daughter. Since the appointment he has also been efficient at keeping in touch via email for next steps. Very happy with his service indeed.

27th May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller is an excellent doctor who spotted pneumonia in our son when we had been previously told by the gp that he only had a normal chest infection. He treated him accordingly and our son was up and about within a week. He even checked in on us the day after diagnosis as it was a weekend and answered all queries we had out of hours. I highly recommend him as a paediatrician for your child.

24th May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Great doctor. Listens well and gave very reassuring feedback. I would take my children back to Dr Muller any time.

8th May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller is extremely patient and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist