Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London Northwest Hospital NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine

9th December 2017

Dr Muller was very accommodating of our needs and seen us earlier and outside his usual clinic times. While being professional, he is also very thoughtful and went the extra mile. Our sincere thanks.

1st December 2017

GReat care for out son by Dr. Muller

23rd November 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Our son has been under Dr Muller's observation for quite a few years. With the help of Dr Muller and his team we are able to manage our son's Asthma very well. Dr Muller arranges regular check up for my son with him as well as other team members like Dietitian and Allergy Testing Team. He listens to all our concerns and advice us on managing our son's condition. We are very pleased with all he has done for our son.

19th November 2017

Very pleasant indeed! Dr. Muller is a great doctor who listened us and completely checked our newborn baby to assured us with our concerns!! What a great attitude , I think our doctor is in the house!!!

18th November 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Muller saw my son who was poorly and I was very happy with his professionalism and he was very thorough in his examination . He too time to explain concepts to me and gave great advice on how to manage my son’s condition. He followed the appointment with medical report and list of literature to help me better understand my son’s condition. I would highly recommend Dr Muller.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist