Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London Northwest Hospital NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine

19th October 2017
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller was extremely caring and attentive with my daughter, who had been feeling very unwell. He made her feel at ease while listening carefully to my descriptions of the symptoms. I felt she was in safe hands. I was particularly impressed by how amazing Dr Muller's communication is: he not only emailed back with blood results late at night, he also called me personally the next day to check up on Thalia and suggest next steps.

12th September 2017
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

The visit was very thorough and the treatment was highly professional and caring. It was evident that we were in excellent hands and that the right time and consideration was given to us.

4th September 2017
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We really liked his approach with our daughter and he did listen to our concerns and took them seriously and put our minds at ease. I would definitely recommend him.

31st August 2017
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I am a doctor myself and consulted Dr Muller with my 5 week old baby. I was very impressed by his professionalism, expertise and by how friendly and approachable he was.

15th August 2017
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We saw Dr Muller for a general consultation for our 11-year-old daughter. I found the experience very useful and pleasant. Dr Muller was thorough, clear and very good at communicating with both parents and child. We look forward to seeing him again when needed.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Wolfgang Muller: http://iwgc.net/eeqzo