dr-wolfgang-muller-1

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
22nd July 2021

A very thorough Consultant who we have now seen for our second child as well. Exceptionally patient and reassuring and went out of his way to provide test results out of his normal working hours.

Written by a private patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
15th May 2021

Doctor Muller is very thorough, knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommended him. He put myself and my daughter at ease. Particularly important to make children feel comfortable which surprisingly not all doctors do. After our appointments any follow ups for information were dealt with very efficiently.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
14th May 2021

Dr Muller has been the only Paediatrician that have given me comprehensive treatment to for my child. Being a father himself he has empathy for the parent as well as the child which is very important and often missed. His expertise and knowledge has allowed me to plot a path for my child that avoided unnecessary stress and keep him on a path to recovery. I could not recommend him more.

Written by a private patient at Chase Lodge Hospital
13th May 2021

We visited Dr Muller with our 22 month old daughter. He was wonderful with her, getting her engaged with the process of taking swabs and doing tests. He was very reassuring and thorough. He got to the bottom of the issue, putting our minds at ease.

Written by a private patient at Chase Lodge Hospital
13th May 2021

After going through a handful of Pediatric Doctors when my son was born, I came across Doctor Muller. When I met him I told him that I wanted a Doctor that will stay in my son's life until he became an adult. I am delighted to say that we are still seeing Doctor Muller 4 years later and will not use another pediatric Doctor. He is considerate, professional and always seems to know what my son has even before receiving the results of any tests that have taken place. After a consultation, he makes the extra effort to contact me and check on how my son is doing. This is greatly appreciated even more so throughout this pandemic. I hope he never retires!! Thank you Doctor Muller. Sebastian's Mum.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Wolfgang Muller was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist