Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

25th March 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

My son and I met with Dr. Wolfgang who was professional and courteous throughout our appointment. Having listened closely at the outset to our concerns, Dr. Muller was able to address my son's concerns directly throughout his consultation which put his and my own concerns fully to rest. Dr. Muller's approach to his consultation with a teenage boy was age appropriate and one where I could not find fault.

23rd March 2019

Was an absolute pleasure meeting Dr Muller, he was amazing with our son Raul, very professional and was very quick to investigate what’s wrong with Him. Very happy with care we have received. Will not hesitate to recommend him and use him again. Gyunel

18th March 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We took my son to see Dr Muller for a private appointment after being dissatisfied with the NHS GP service — his respiratory illness symptoms had not improved despite repeated visits to the GP. We were able to get an appointment easily and within a couple of days after the date we called to book. On the day, the service received was excellent from the start in the waiting area to the end. My son doesn’t like being poked and prodded with medical instruments but Dr Muller’s bedside manner was excellent and the way he and the nurse assisting him dealt with a small child was really commendable. Dr Muller also took the time to explain the possible illnesses and causes and answered our questions patiently and without ever rushing us. We have been kept up to date with results and details over email. All in all an excellent service - we would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr Muller.

18th February 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller examined my child thoroughly, in a very friendly manner, which helped my boy relax and explain in details what happened to him a few hours before. Dr Muller listened to my concerns and organised straight away the medical investigations he felt were needed (rightly so!). He gave us the right advice at the right moment, which made us gain precious hours. He then followed up on a regular basis to make sure everything was ok. I can’t thank him enough.

16th February 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller not only took great medical care of our two year old daughter but he also engaged with her in a way that kept her at ease and entertained. He followed up with us in detail, kept us informed and genuinely cared about the outcome. Many thanks from all of us.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist