dr-wolfgang-muller-1

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th November 2022

Dr Muller is a fantastic doctor! He is friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and explains everything very clearly. Our daughters enjoy their visits to see Dr Muller, as do we as parents. We trust his advice and his expertise on our children’s health, especially with regards to our youngest daughter’s asthma. Dr Muller answers all of our many questions clearly and patiently, even by email after our appointments, and takes time to get to know us. Many thanks Dr Muller for all of your help over the years!

24th November 2022

Dr Muller is truly an exceptional doctor - the best I have come across in the private sector. His approach is modern and always takes the best interest of your child both long and short term. I am truly blown away by his service and how he keeps in contact to ensure everything is progressing as expected. That support as a parent is what is most needed when you are dealing with poorly babies. I am so grateful to have found him and his team and St John and Elizabeth would not go any where else.

18th November 2022

Dr Muller is truly brilliant. He worked very hard, despite the short notice and demands of his other responsibilities, to help our baby boy recover from a severe viral infection when other hospitals could not. His professional, thorough, proactive yet warm and caring approach to our baby (and us worried parents!) was exceptional especially during such distressing times. His genuine effort and thoughtful nature was refreshing and much appreciated. We cannot recommend him enough he is exceptional.

31st October 2022

Dr Muller was a phenomenal clinician . He looked after our 13 year old who experienced high fevers for 10 days & varying symptoms. Dr Muller kept in close contact and was immediately responsive even when travelling. When he thought our son was better served by going to hospital, he liaised with his colleagues at St Mary’s and there was a seamless handover and he still maintained contact with us throughout. He has been truly exceptional and we will definitely be using him in the future and would throughly recommend him to anyone looking for a calm, super responsive kind & methodical paediatrician.

17th October 2022

Dr Wolfgang took care of my son in the most professinal and caring way. I was out of the country and he took the time to video chat with me and explain the situation very thoroughly and made sure Benji is getting best care possible.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Wolfgang Muller was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist