Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

8th May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller is extremely patient and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

4th May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Excellent doctor, very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. We couldn't ask for better care. He has a good way with children.

1st May 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

My daughter who is now 11 years old has been seen by Dr Muller since 2016. He is a doctor with a lot of knowledge and experience on children. He approaches health in a holistic way and he will never rush to overload children with unnecessary medication. He is very patient with both the children and the parents and very approachable. Before I started taking my daughter to him, I always had a feeling of insecurity about her respiratory problems. Gradually her health became more stable and this was reflected on her every day life. She can now participate in a lot more activities and she has managed to regularly attend school. Her good health has enabled her to focus on her preparation for the 11plus exams with great results. I would recommend Dr Muller to any parent who is looking for a doctor that goes beyond the standard approach to health.

29th April 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Muller is an outstanding doctor. Very sensible and dedicated to his patients, he gives us attention and follows up. He is available, replying emails and text messages very quickly. His medical and professional conduct are perfect!

27th April 2018
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We were seen by Dr Muller as a matter of urgency late on a weeknight, for our baby boy’s rash. Dr Muller was incredibly thorough in his examination. He told us his initial thoughts on our baby’s diagnosis and this was confirmed when the results of the tests arrived. As a matter of precaution we were advised to visit A&E, given the time of day, and Dr Muller stayed in contact with us by phone, email and text message, and reassured us of our baby’s condition. He also sent us all the results of the tests he had done as well as his notes and recommendations to pass on to the doctors at A&E. Dr Muller contacted us the following day to see how our baby was doing and to discuss any necessary next steps. Dr Muller cared for our son brilliantly! Thank you!

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist