Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

18th April 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr. Wolfgang Muller is very thorough in his examination. He searches for all possible causes of a problem, runs various tests to establish the reason of the ill health of his patients. He is very attentive to the stories of the patients and keeps all details in mind when prescribing a treatment. Dr. Muller is also good in communicating electronically - he uses email or text messages for reporting back the results of the tests and checking on the patient. He is also kind and friendly with children that helps them open up. Dr. Muller has become the doctor that my children go to now.

27th March 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

My daughter and I were seen a couple of times in the last 10 days as my daughter had a viral chest infection. Dr. Muller was kind, attentive and engaged throughout our two consultations with him. He listened carefully, taking notes of key points we mentioned and he connected naturally and comfortably with both of us. He clearly has extensive knowledge and this gave us great assurance that we were in good hands. I would very happily recommend his services to others. Thank you.

25th March 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

My son and I met with Dr. Wolfgang who was professional and courteous throughout our appointment. Having listened closely at the outset to our concerns, Dr. Muller was able to address my son's concerns directly throughout his consultation which put his and my own concerns fully to rest. Dr. Muller's approach to his consultation with a teenage boy was age appropriate and one where I could not find fault.

24th March 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr. Muller is one of the best paediatricians I've worked with in my thirteen years caring for my children. My son has both asthma and food allergy and I am most pleased with Dr. Muller's requirement of readiness with his emergency pouch including the communication/ instruction form for what to do for each situation. This for is reviewed and updated if needed and school friendly with all important details, including consent from parents to administer emergency medications. He is thorough and I feel reassured, partnering with him, that I am giving my son optimal care for his conditions. In the case of my son's mild asthma, I've appreciated Dr. Muller's use of the blow test to determine his need for long acting inhaler. As medication was needed, Dr. Muller's patient education was excellent with a honest discussion and plan for taking the medicine and reviewing how to administer it.

23rd March 2019

Was an absolute pleasure meeting Dr Muller, he was amazing with our son Raul, very professional and was very quick to investigate what’s wrong with Him. Very happy with care we have received. Will not hesitate to recommend him and use him again. Gyunel

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist