Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th October 2019

I took my son to see Dr Muller for a general checkup and was impressed with his attentive and helpful attitude. He was very thorough in his investigations. I would fully recommend Dr Muller.

25th September 2019

My son has been under Dr Muller's care for a year now and in that time I have been very impressed with his approach. He is not only extremely knowledgable and capable as a doctor but his manner and rounded, holistic approach means that I feel as a family we are all being fully supported on the journey to returning my son to better health. He genuinely listens and offers solutions that fit our family rather than a standard one-size-fits all answer. He is encouraging and has a great approach with children that is not patronising to them whilst also being able to talk to parents. This is a rare talent! I would not hesitate to recommend him.

1st September 2019

I took my 2 year old to see Dr Muller and she immediately liked him and felt at ease.She was very calm which made it easy for the doctor to fully examine her. He has excellent eye contact with kids and he will make sure your child feels safe. I would fully recommend Dr Muller.

30th August 2019

I took my 3 month old daughter to see Dr. Muller and he was very thorough and professional. He was helpful and explained everything clearly. A very good doctor. I will definitely recommend.

28th August 2019

My 2 year old daughter saw Dr Muller for a bad skin infection. Dr Muller was very attentive and followed up several times after prescribing treatment to see how she was doing. I have never experienced that level of follow up before and it was much appreciated. He also made himself available after hours to help us to get the medication we needed. I highly recommend Dr Muller and plan to use him again if my children need to see a doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist