Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

1st September 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I took my 2 year old to see Dr Muller and she immediately liked him and felt at ease.She was very calm which made it easy for the doctor to fully examine her. He has excellent eye contact with kids and he will make sure your child feels safe. I would fully recommend Dr Muller.

30th August 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I took my 3 month old daughter to see Dr. Muller and he was very thorough and professional. He was helpful and explained everything clearly. A very good doctor. I will definitely recommend.

28th August 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

My 2 year old daughter saw Dr Muller for a bad skin infection. Dr Muller was very attentive and followed up several times after prescribing treatment to see how she was doing. I have never experienced that level of follow up before and it was much appreciated. He also made himself available after hours to help us to get the medication we needed. I highly recommend Dr Muller and plan to use him again if my children need to see a doctor.

23rd August 2019
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

We saw Dr Muller with our 3 year old daughter. We found him to be very experienced and knowledgable, with a reassuring manner. My daughter, who from previous experience can be very wary of doctors , thought he was funny and happily allowed him to examine her. He took time to listen to all our questions and answered each in turn. We were particularly impressed with his detailed history taking and comprehensive management plan including planning for emergencies and clear communication to us and our GP. We would particularly highly recommend him to parents of children with respiratory& allergic conditions, although he was equally knowledgable about general paediatric conditions.

14th August 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I visited Dr Muller with my son in two occasions. He is an amazing professional who provides all the support you need. I am really confident as he completes all the needed checks and contact you after to follow up on his progress. I would strongly recommend him to any parent for their children.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist