Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

23rd January 2020

Dr Muller examined our 3 day old son. He was thorough and straightforward. We are delighted with the care he gave and found his follow up emails reassuring. We trusted him immediately and should anything else come up we will contact Dr Muller without hesitation.

8th January 2020

Dr Muller is a wonderful Paediatrician. He is attentive, caring, thorough and always responds extremely quickly to any request for advice! I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him to other parents.

8th January 2020

Very clear. Great with my 16 year old. Very efficient. Would highly recommend.

28th December 2019

So far we have had great experience with being in Dr Muller care on a number of occasions. We are impressed by his competence, efficiency and thorough follow-up. Highly recommend.

24th December 2019

We highly recommend Dr Muller. He is extremely attentive with his patients and supportive with the parents. He really listens to parents, is thorough in his examinations and gave us great recommendations that helped our son return to good health and growth.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist