dr-wolfgang-muller-1

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th September 2020

Dr Wolfgang Muller, it's an incredible and supper dedicated doctor! His patience and care for our son were amazing. We have seen many doctors who just sent us away - stating that this is normal for his age. Dr Muller is the perfect example of a doctor that every parent would like to know. Not only he took great care of our son even after his working hours, but he also kept us updated on the results of every test immediately. He kept on checking on us late at night and days after the visit. I can't recommend Dr Muller enough, and we won't see any other Dr for Joshua till we have to :)

25th July 2020

I’m very happy a friend of mine recommended Dr Muller when my daughter was born and we have been his patient since then. Dr Muller is very attentive, thorough and gentle with children. He responds quickly whenever we have a question or are in doubt and he makes sure he always follows up. His administrative team is responsive and easy to get in touch with. I would definitely recommend Dr Muller as your pediatrician.

4th July 2020

We have been using the services of Dr Muller for the last 3 years since our daughter was born. We first met him when we needed someone to administer her vaccines. On every occasion, he has been very attentive, responds quickly and always follows up to check everything is OK. We now have a young son as well and Dr Muller has been the doctor we use for both our children when we need advice and medial attention. We wholeheartedly recommend him!

11th June 2020

Very patient and thorough

2nd June 2020

Dr Muller’s PA Zohra was very quick in replying and arranging for my 8 year old daughter to be seen at Chase Lodge Hospital in such short notice. Dr Muller reassured us and explained in detail what the possible problem was. It has been a very worthwhile visit.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Wolfgang Muller was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist