Dr Wolfgang Muller

I am a Consultant Paediatrician at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Stanmore). I work as a Specialist in Paediatrics. I have completed my medical training in Germany and the United Kingdom. I studied at Germany 's oldest Medical School in Homburg (Saarland) and spend as a student a year on exchange in England  (Exeter and Newcastle) as well as India (Shimla). I qualified in 1992 with top grades. I completed my postgraduate specialist training in London at Hammersmith Hospital in Neonatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital in Intensive Care and Respiratory Medicine, Royal London Hospital in Respiratory and General Medicine and at Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospital in General, Newborn and Community Paediatrics. I continued two years of research at Great Ormond Street Hospital on respiratory conditions in intensive care settings. I started as a  consultant in 2003 at London North West Hospital Trust and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.

• Paediatrics
  • Chest Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine
  • Acute Medicine
  • Immunology

17th January 2019
Written by a patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr. Muller was kind, very thorough and communicative. He has since followed up to check on our son. We plan to use him in the future if we need.

14th January 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Fantastic level of care. Very detailed and knowledgeable. A great Dr who really cares and listens. He has a lovely manner with children and made my 4 year daughter feel at ease.

12th January 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

We were extremely happy Dr Muller saw us at short notice, he’s understanding on how to deal with our child, quick diagnosis and very attentive,also the staff were amazing , would highly recommend him and would definitely see him again if needed !

5th January 2019
Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr. Muller is amazing with my son and no matter how many times I go back with concerns, he always puts my mind at rest and i love the fact that he’s not so quick to prescribe medication to babies. He’s definitely an amazing doctor! I would recommend him over and over again.

13th December 2018

My son has been seen by Doctor Wolfgang Muller a number of times and as always he was very attentive, caring and had time to explain and listen to any of our thoughts/ concerns about the medical procedure our son was having done. He is a professional wonderful Doctor who I would strongly recommend to anyone.

Nearest Paediatricians

Nearest Chest medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist