dr-ademola-ade-adejuwon

Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon

Written by a member of staff at Institute of Sport Exercise and Health
25th June 2020

Ade is a professional Consultant with bags of experience and knowledge, i have worked with Ade for just over 4 years now and i have no hesitation at all to recommend him to my family and close friends. Recently Ade consulted my 17 year old niece, his consultation was so thorough he diagnosed her correctly before her MRI scan, Ade acted swiftly regarding her treatment and because of his experience and well respected reputation she was operated on within days. I can happily say that my niece is recovering very well. Thank you Ade for your knowledge and expertise.

27th June 2020
Response from Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon

Thank you very much for the kind words. Truly appreciated. Your niece is lucky to have a caring aunt who recognised the urgency of her needing medical attention. Ade

5th February 2020

from the offset had complete trust and thought he was excellent with diagnosis. would definitely go back (hopefully not!) and recommend to anyone. 1st class in every respect.

9th February 2020
Response from Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the feedback and very much in agreement that I hope not to see my patients again once they are better (at least not for the same condition), otherwise I have not really helped. Stay well.

5th February 2020

Although I had a difficult diagnosis, I felt that Dr Adejuwon listened to my feedback closely, and was deeply thoughtful. He was reasonable in his recommendations, and referred me without hesitation to ensure I got the best ongoing support - I would 100% recommend his services.

Written by a patient at Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre
4th February 2020

A pleasant Dr who fully explained my diagnosis as well as my treatment pathway

30th October 2019

I am very happy with how Dr Adejuwon treated me. He was friendly, understanding, professional and extremely knowledgeable. For an issue that I had been suffering with for so long, it was a real relief that he knew exactly what to do and made quick decisions. Even the worst case scenario was presented in a way that didn't scare me - as it resulted, the worst case scenario did not happen but as a result, I was prepared for any eventuality. I whole wholeheartedly recommend him.

2nd November 2019
Response from Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon

Thank you very much for taking the time to feedback such kind words. Dr. Ade

Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon is a London based Musculoskeletal Physician and Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM). His practice focuses on the non-operative management of musculoskeletal and sports related conditions including degenerative joint disease, tendon disease and soft tissue trauma involving all body parts. He studied at Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospital's medical school (now part of King's College London) qualifying in 2002. He completed a surgical training rotation in the East and North Hertfordshire Hospitals achieving Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons and further trained in Trauma and Orthopaedics at University College Hospital London (UCH) and Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals before changing specialty training to Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM). He became an accredited specialist in SEM in 2013. Dr Adejuwon is a Honorary Consultant at University College Hospital London. He was lead club doctor for Saracens Rugby Club, 2007 - 2018, lead doctor of the England Rugby U16's age group (2013 - 2016), a medical team leader during the London 2012 Olympics and part of the medical delivery team for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. He is a member of Faculty for the RFU Pre-Hospital Immediate Care in Sports and previously sat on the Medical advisory group for Medicine and Sports Science for the RFU.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Ademola (Ade) Adejuwon: http://iwgc.net/egmd9