Dr Richard (Rick) SEAH

Dr Rick Seah MB BS MSc FFSEM(UK) DSEM(GB&I) completed his early education in Singapore and subsequently studied at Marlborough College in England. He trained in medicine at Guy's & St Thomas' Hospitals Medical School, King's College London (KCL), qualifying in 1999. He received a Master's degree (with distinction) in Sport & Exercise Medicine from University College London (UCL) in 2005. Dr Seah spent 12 years training in various NHS teaching hospitals and clinics in the UK. He is an accredited medical specialist in SEM, having completed the London Deanery 4-year 'run-through' specialist registrar (SpR) training rotation and subsequently working an extra year as a senior registrar (2007-2012). He is an honorary consultant at the Institute of Sport, Exercise & Health (ISEH) and University College London Hospitals (UCLH) NHS Foundation Trust. Dr Seah consults privately at the Wellington Hospital and Princess Grace Hospital in central London and at the Elstree Waterfront in Hertfordshire. He is also an SEM consultant at Pure Sports Medicine Clinic in Canary Wharf.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th June 2019
Written by a patient at Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre

Dr Seah was able to diagnose and recommend immediate treatment process. He understood that "Good enough" wasn't an option for me and I needed and wanted a full recovery and return of full mobility for my sports. He was very understanding, professional and took time to explain procedures, treatments and timespan to full recovery. Excellent service.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Institute of Sport Exercise and Health

Dr Seah is an excellent doctor - he spent a fair amount of time trying to understand my issues and had good diagnostic methods. He recommended a great physiotherapist who has helped me deal with pain.

18th May 2019
Written by a patient at Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre

I was suffering with low grade hip pain for over a year, the pain disturbed my sleep. I had a course of six ESWT in combination with dry needle treatment . I had seen various other health professionals to get a diagnosis and treatment with no significant improvement . I am now pain free. Fantastic to meet a consultant who fully understands sports related injury and does not tell you to stop playing the sports you love!

21st September 2018
Written by a member of staff at Institute of Sport Exercise and Health

Rick is one of my most trusted Sports Medicine colleagues. I work closely with Rick and have no hesitation in referring patients into his care. I know that they will be looked after very well, and will also receive the best care. We have collaborated together looking after many challenging cases over the years and I have no hesitation in recommending Rick's sports medicine services across London and in Elstree.

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre

Professional, courteous and effective care given by Dr Seah. I was seen at short notice and treatment given for a very painful shoulder.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Richard (Rick) SEAH: http://iwgc.net/efn2q