Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre

Beauford House, Elstree Road, Elstree, Hertfordshire, WD6 3BS

18th October 2018

Great facility with dedicated space for children.

31st August 2018

I brought my 19 year old Son to have an X-Ray at this modern private hospital and we were greeted by lovely friendly staff. No sooner had we registered my Son he was called in to have his X-Ray. He himself said how quick and professional the whole nursing, radiography and registration team were. We will definitely be coming back to this prestigious excellent hospital again.

11th June 2018

The Elstree Waterfont is a really nice hospital, which I found by chance as my doctor who treated my ankle recrommended it. It’s very new and modern and has very friendly staff who really went the extra mile to make my visit welcome. I had scans on same day, which I never normally get.

14th September 2017

I recently visited the Stanmore Clinic in the Elstree Diagnostic and Outpatient Centre, which is a special clinic for ankle and knee injuries and it is a beautiful building, brand new with state of the art facilities. I was so impressed. There is a lovely coffee machine as you go in and really clean and efficient X-ray and MRI scanners, and they scanned me on the same day as my visit to see Mr Goldberg so I was diagnosed and treated on the same day. I really liked this hospital and it seems super efficient. The area has one main local hospital and it really needed the competition and I am so glad that I found it. The only negative feedback I would say is that it is very difficult to find as it is not in Centennial Park and I would urge them to put up better signage on the roads and on the building itself.

{{category}} working at Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Elstree Outpatient & Diagnostics Centre: http://iwgc.net/emz8s