Dr Warren Hyer

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

26th October 2018
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

My 3 year old’s condition made me extremely anxious and out of control. Dr Hyer was the first person who took my concerns seriously, listened to my worries, explained to me everything in details and put my mind at rest. As well as being professional he is always smiling and friendly and gives a personal touch to his care. I totally trust him and believe that anybody who is treated by him will have the best possible experience.

21st October 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hyer provided fantastic care to my daughter through very difficult to manage allergies and bowel problems. We had no hesitation in taking my son to see him for once ge had some medical issues. Would highly recommend him to others. He often very quickly got to the root of the problem when other doctors had stumped.

6th October 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hyer was attentive, he listened and asked good questions. He was caring, sympathetic and professional.

4th October 2018

Can not r commend highly enough!

4th October 2018
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Dr Hyer was absolutely brilliant at putting our daughter at ease. She very quickly learned that he was someone who could be trusted and was able to describe her symptoms freely . Dr Hyer listened and was quickly able to diagnose the problem putting all of us at ease really. Our daughter was made to feel that her view was important. The whole experience was a positive one. Quite frankly we would have been happy to stay longer..... Dr Hyer has a great sense of humour !

Nearest Paediatricians