Dr Warren Hyer

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

2nd February 2018
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Dr Hyer diagnosed my daughter immediately and did everything that he could to obtain the quickest and best care possible. He has a great way with children - was funny, kind and reassuring. I can't thank him enough for his care and attention.

23rd January 2018
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Dr Hyer explained things crystal clearly to both myself and also my 6 year old son. He put us both at ease and made what could have been a stressful and worrying time very calm and relaxed. Thank you.

23rd January 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

I’ve seen Dr Hyer for both my children privately and on the NHS. He is incredibly professional, great with children and even better with the parents. His advice and course of treatment has been spot on. I couldn’t recommend him more highly.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hyer firstly made me feel comfortable by asking me a series of questions in a simple buy effective way. He explained everything through a series of diagrams and listened to me. When I then attended the hospital for my gastroscopy the procedure was explained to me which made me feel I knew every step of the way what was happening. In the follow up session again through photos and diagrams he explained my symptoms and what it meant for me. What a great doctor - always a bit humorous in a nice way. Thank you so much Dr Hyer I can’t really think of anyway you could improve just don’t change what you do. I would recommend you to anyone based on my experience. Aashika Gandhi

23rd November 2017

Dr Hyer has been invaluable for my little daughter. We have been seeing him since she was 2 months old and are still seeing him at nine months. The care and advice he provides is brilliant and he gives you great confidence in knowing what is wrong with your little one (which is a very stressful time for parents). The ability to email him to keep him updated on things is also greatly appreciated and reassuring. Dr Hyer was recommended to me and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone else. Thank you for your continued suppport and keep up the excellent work!

Nearest Paediatricians