dr-warren-hyer

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
28th February 2020

Dr Hyer was fantastic in explaining everything to my son, who felt comfortable explaining what was happening. Dr Hyer has a great rapport with parents and children and we are very thankful for his efforts.

9th February 2020

Dr Hyer is methodical, careful and rigorous. He is also incredibly caring and put our son at ease immediately while figuring out a misdiagnosis had occurred with our prior physician. We are very grateful for his approach and recommend him 100%.

19th January 2020

Dr Hyer was so caring kind and talked to my son (15 year) directing questions to him which some were personal. He gave all the time in the world and the most important thing was that he wants to get my son better !! He even tried his upmost for an earlier Procudure date ! His team /nurse is amazing too !

7th January 2020

Our son was seen by Dr Hyer after being recommended by our GP. Together we decided that we will wait to see whether my son's symptoms disappeared before rushing to do a procedure. Eventually we did the procedure to investigate further and Dr Hyer found the cause of the symptoms and treated my son accordingly. He was able to put my mind at rest by answering all the questions I had, during the follow up appointment. Great service.

29th December 2019

This was a very stressful time for all of my family which was only eased with the professional caring approach of Dr Warren Hyer. Through the previous 12 months my daughter was given every medicine proven to help, over seen by Dr Hyer who then allowed me to be present during the last examination clearly showing that only an operation would stop my daughter's suffering. Once the decision was made collectively with me, my wife, my daughter and Dr Hyer. Dr Hyer then organised top surgeon who specialized in this type of operation to carry out the procedure and it was all done in a week. My daughter is feeling so much better now. Thanks again to Dr Hyer, the surgeon and all the nurses and staff.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Warren Hyer was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

Nearest Paediatricians