Dr Warren Hyer

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th January 2020

Dr Hyer was so caring kind and talked to my son (15 year) directing questions to him which some were personal. He gave all the time in the world and the most important thing was that he wants to get my son better !! He even tried his upmost for an earlier Procudure date ! His team /nurse is amazing too !

7th January 2020

Our son was seen by Dr Hyer after being recommended by our GP. Together we decided that we will wait to see whether my son's symptoms disappeared before rushing to do a procedure. Eventually we did the procedure to investigate further and Dr Hyer found the cause of the symptoms and treated my son accordingly. He was able to put my mind at rest by answering all the questions I had, during the follow up appointment. Great service.

29th December 2019

This was a very stressful time for all of my family which was only eased with the professional caring approach of Dr Warren Hyer. Through the previous 12 months my daughter was given every medicine proven to help, over seen by Dr Hyer who then allowed me to be present during the last examination clearly showing that only an operation would stop my daughter's suffering. Once the decision was made collectively with me, my wife, my daughter and Dr Hyer. Dr Hyer then organised top surgeon who specialized in this type of operation to carry out the procedure and it was all done in a week. My daughter is feeling so much better now. Thanks again to Dr Hyer, the surgeon and all the nurses and staff.

Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
27th December 2019

The best thing about Dr Hyer is that he will speak directly to your child, using language they understand, with lots of humour. He will always respect their views and act in their interests. What more could you ask for when your child is dealing with a health condition which they will one day have to cope with independently, not to mention dealing with their own fretting parents?! We had approached our GP surgery several times over the years with concerns about our daughter’s general health. As she is not classically symptomatic we were never taken seriously. When we were finally desperate enough to go private, it must have been tempting for Dr Hyer to put it down to ‘fussy parents’ as well, but thank goodness he was the doctor who left nothing to chance and finally diagnosed our daughter as coeliac. We now have the chance to help her be as well as she is naturally meant to be before the challenge of starting secondary school. More importantly, she is now able, with our help and that of Dr Hyer, to start the process of managing her condition in order, as the kids all say, to ‘live her best life’ and get on with growing into a teenager. We are very grateful to Dr Hyer.

24th December 2019

Dr Hyer is treating my daughter and is an excellent, caring, professional consultaant with exceptional clinical skills. I feel my daughter is safe in his care and greatly recommend him. Dr Hyer is also a top bloke to boot. Rajeev Vasisht, Pharmacist.

« 1 2 3 4 »