dr-warren-hyer

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
6th May 2021

The most personable but professional Dr clear in his thought plan and encouraging a pleasure to be a patient of his

Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital
1st April 2021

Dr Warren Hyer is a very professional Doctor and a credit to his profession. Last year my daughter had to undergo tests for being suspected as having celiac disease. Eventually after various tests and confirmation after her diagnosis we met with Dr Hyer. He was fantastic, explained everything easily, was re-assuring for my daughter, me and my family. A brilliant professional and quite simply one of the best Doctors I have ever interacted with. Thank you again Dr Hyer, apologies that I did not complete this review any sooner. Sneha is doing well and this is truly due to great Doctors like yourself!!.

Written by a private patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
11th March 2021

Warren Hyer is a doctor who knows his subject area back to front. I was impressed by his medical know-how & ability to see the subject from a child’s POV (recommending blood tests all be done at once and which interventions were advisable and which, for a child, were optional). My son had seen many doctors and had had many tests before seeing Dr Warren Hyer. Warren Hyer was the first to hear his long list of many symptoms and not say “oh, a complex history” as if he was a case study in a book, or words to that effect, but to get straight down to possible avenues of inquiry and look at his health in the round. This sort of can-do was encouraging, and Dr Hyer’s first line of enquiry was (after an exclusion diet) proved to be correct.

Written by a private patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
3rd March 2021

An excellent paediatrician who is very child centred and knows how to engage with children and put them at ease, while cleverly examining them. My daughter who is apprehensive of medics, enjoyed her consultation with him and considers him her friend. Clinically, he was able to diagnose a problem that we have been going around in circles with, which has been a relief. He is nothing short of Brilliant!

Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
19th January 2021

Dr Hyer helped us confirm a diagnosis quickly and maintained constant contact with us to keep us well informed and up to date with our child’s care. He made sure that our child was seen quickly and ensured continuity of care.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Warren Hyer was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

Nearest Paediatricians