Dr Warren Hyer

Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist in NW London. Specialising in paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition, food allergy, and paediatric endoscopy. Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist to St Mark's Hospital, in NW London. Paediatric Lead for St Mark's Polyposis Registry UK. Formerly Consultant Paediatrician in Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (2007). Website: www.dr-hyer.co.uk

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr hyer is great at listening and talking to children and makes little jokes along the journey but still stays professional. He helped me understand things (along with Jackie Hawkins) I really felt at ease and not worried at all.

28th April 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr hyer absolutely connects with children,his knowledge is second to none and we have had great care b him and his team and could not wish for any better. We would highly recommend him to anyone who has a sick child.

26th April 2018
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Dr Hyer saw us when my daughter was 5 months old and confirmed our concerns about her having a cows milk protein allergy. He was thorough and listened to all of our issues and offered suggestions. Also we were able to email him with any problems we faced after the consultation and he always replied quickly.

19th March 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hyer has been fantastically helpful and due to going privately he managed to fit us in extremely quickly which was helpful in diagnosing our son speedily with coeliac disease. We just had a consultation with a follow up due shortly and my feedback is based on this rather than any procedures which were not required. He gave us time, and took the time, which I find in the private arena that is something you don't always get( ironically!) . He really did take the time to really understand what our experience was, what the history was and our current experience and was and seemed interested to understand how we found our child to be - not just medically and what the symptoms were but how he was in himself. Once he confirmed the diagnosis, he thoroughly explained it and what it meant, and showed us clearly, in layman's terms, how he supported his findings. We found him efficient, knowledgeable, empathetic and has a great bedside manner 'so to speak' with both us as parents and our child. He has a fun and quirky personality which we loved. I would have no hesitation, in our experience, in recommending him.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Dr Hyer is an absolutely outstanding doctor. I know him professionally as I am also a doctor and worked as his trainee so have always held him in high regard. I have a 10 month old son who had persistent failure to thrive and despite visiting various healthcare professionals he did not seem to be improving. After months of trying to manage him we eventually saw Dr Hyer, who was compassionate, thorough, precise and empathetic. He made a diagnosis and management plan and within 2 weeks our little boy had improved dramatically and now is continuing to thrive. Dr Hyer listened to all our concerns, was always polite, kind and encouraging, and made sure personally that all investigations were done properly, efficiently and accurately. His excellent clinical acumen coupled with wonderful kindness have made such a huge positive difference to my son, and therefore to us as a family. We are beyond grateful and would recommend his services wholeheartedly.

Nearest Paediatricians