Mr Naresh Somashekar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Mount Vernon Hospital

I was refererred to Mr Somashekar for what was thought to be a knee problem. Mr Somashekar immediately suspected that it was my hip causing the problem and his diagnosis was absolutely correct. At 45 years of age, it was a shock that my left hip had to be replaced. Mr Somashekar explained to me what was required and prepared me over a period of time for the operation, allowing me to make the decision. The operation was successful and life changing. I can now ride my bike, cross train and walk again. Before the operation, I was using a stick, in lots of pain and could only walk for a few meters. Mr Somashekar is still checking up on my recovery. I would sincerely thank him for giving me back my quality of life. Mr Somashekar is obviously a specialist in his field, he is also very personable and happy to listen and give advice. The care that I received from Mr Somashekar and his team at Mount Vernon Hospital was second to none.

26th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr Naresh Somashekar has performed previous knee surgery for me and was very pleased with the results, so was very happy to discover he was the surgeon to perform my next op. Apart from being an excellent surgeon i find him to be simply a nice guy.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr Somashekar did my right hip replacement at Mount Vernon after my consultant called in sick. He was very professional but kind & explained what he was going to do. The treatment was faultless & I am now in excellent health thanks to Mr Somashekar. So thank you very much & if I ever need my left hip replacing then Mr Somashekar will be the consultant I will go to.

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Somashekar was my consultant during my pain and helped me to walk again I now have a new lease of life thanks to him. He performed my first operation on the 27th of November 2015 and the second one on the 3rd of June 2016 I am now completely pain free. He explained everything to me. After a few hours of my operation he came to see if I was ok and how I was feeling making sure I was ok which was very nice. Once again I thank him for my new life.

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Fantastic is the only way to describe the care and attention I received at the hands of Mr Somashekar,his team and the nurses in Trinity ward.I was walking the next day after my op and home a couple of days after that.My scar is about 8 inches long on my buttock and hardly notices.Anyone worried about having this op needn't worry its the best thing and it lets you get on with your life pain free.

Short link to review Mr Naresh Somashekar: http://iwgc.net/efk8a