Mr Naresh Somashekar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

26th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr Naresh Somashekar has performed previous knee surgery for me and was very pleased with the results, so was very happy to discover he was the surgeon to perform my next op. Apart from being an excellent surgeon i find him to be simply a nice guy.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr Somashekar did my right hip replacement at Mount Vernon after my consultant called in sick. He was very professional but kind & explained what he was going to do. The treatment was faultless & I am now in excellent health thanks to Mr Somashekar. So thank you very much & if I ever need my left hip replacing then Mr Somashekar will be the consultant I will go to.

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Somashekar was my consultant during my pain and helped me to walk again I now have a new lease of life thanks to him. He performed my first operation on the 27th of November 2015 and the second one on the 3rd of June 2016 I am now completely pain free. He explained everything to me. After a few hours of my operation he came to see if I was ok and how I was feeling making sure I was ok which was very nice. Once again I thank him for my new life.

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Fantastic is the only way to describe the care and attention I received at the hands of Mr Somashekar,his team and the nurses in Trinity ward.I was walking the next day after my op and home a couple of days after that.My scar is about 8 inches long on my buttock and hardly notices.Anyone worried about having this op needn't worry its the best thing and it lets you get on with your life pain free.

24th July 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr. Somashekar seemed knowledgeable about my diagnosis and what he would do about it. He was friendly, positive, and answered any questions I had. Any follow-ups/reviews I had after the operation were timely and again he was very friendly and positive. I'm not sure he could have done much more because I felt happy about the operation and didn't need to question or query him too much, only asking queries to establish whether my healing was going to a normally expected plan; it was. So basically things went along the "does what it says on the tin" path. So very pleased.

Short link to review Mr Naresh Somashekar: http://iwgc.net/efk8a