mr-daoud-makki

Written by a patient at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital
1st July 2019

I visited Mr Makki after a previous surgery had failed and left me with loss of function, pain and discomfort. I felt let down and didn’t see how things could improve. Mr Makki took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions, I understood more about my injury and agreed to undergo further surgery to attempt to improve my situation, which although hard at the time has already begun to improve functionality and comfort which I wasn’t sure was possible. I have nothing but praise for Mr Makki, his level of care and ethic and would recommend him to anyone with a similar injury.

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
12th June 2019

Very pleasant man with a lovely bedside manner also a very good surgeon. I am so very pleased with the end result of my operation my finger is almost back to normal and would certainly like Mr Makki to perform any further procedures I need to undertake.

Written by a patient at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital
15th April 2019

Mr Makki made me feel very confident that the problem I had with my shoulder would be corrected and stabilised. My overall care and follow has been first class.

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
11th March 2019

Mr Makki and his team did everything to put me at ease from the first consultation; he just emanated confidence and something about his manner just made me feel he was definitely a trustworthy person.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Sports and exercise medicine

I specialise mainly in shoulder and upper limb surgery My practice includes shoulder replacement and key hole surgeries for tendon repairs and various sports injuries. I also deal with problems with elbows,wrists and hands.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Daoud Makki: http://iwgc.net/egg23