Mr Vikas Vedi

Mr Vedi is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a specialist interest in hip and knee surgery. This includes sports injuries to the hip, knee and foot and ankle, hip and knee joint replacement and revision surgery and foot and ankle surgery. He has expertise in minimally invasive joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee, arthroscopic knee surgery and in soft tissues conditions around the hip and knee. Mr Vedi also offers a new non-surgical treatment called the nSTRIDE autologous protein (APS) injection, reducing symptoms for those suffering from moderate arthritis. Mr Vedi works in the NHS for Hillingdon and Mount Vernon Hospitals NHS Trust as well as working privately.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital

Mr Vedi has been part of my healthcare journey for some years now and worked with me to delay the need for surgery as long as realistically possible - due to my young age. When the time came for the complete hip replacement surgery, he explained clearly what I could expect, what the risks and concerns were and listened to my concerns and accommodated my requests. I cannot find the words to express how grateful I am to be fully pain free - 6 weeks after surgery! Looking back I realise that my entire life - all my activities and decisions - had revolved around pain and pain managment for a long time, something Mr Vedi recognised before I did. He and his team have given me a life back - I am so grateful.

30th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Mr Vedi explained fully all aspects of my procedure and the care during and after my procedure was superb. My recovery from the operation took longer than I thought it might but Mr Vedi explained that it would take up to a year to recover fully. In fact after 6 months, all his predictions are happening and I already feel fitter than I have for the past 10+ years

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

I applaud Mr Vedi for their professionalism, his care and attention. The treatment I received was amazing he explained the procedure fully and he put me at total ease. I was pain free from the moment I came back from surgery. The operation has been massive success and I thank him so much.

7th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Mr Vedi was professional and yet approachable. He did a brilliant job on my total knee replacement. He also followed up well with hospital visits and advice adding that I could always contact him afterward with anything that had cropped up.

Short link to review Mr Vikas Vedi: http://iwgc.net/ez6v