mr-vikas-vedi

Written by a private patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
4th June 2021

I had a Knee arthroscopy performed by Mr Vedi on 13th May. I was in at 10am and walking out at 3pm. I had no pain whatsoever. it took about 3 days for me to feel comfortable bending my knee fully, and after a week still with no pain whatsoever I was going up and down stairs normally, after 10 days I was on the rowing machine and after 2 weeks and 2 days I was playing tennis. I did admittedly take it easy and not run around too much but still no pain and no swelling. I'm now 3 weeks in and still no pain and I feel 90% recovered. I highly recommend Mr Vedi completely professional throughout, but primarily for the success of my operation and especially for the fact that I had no pain whatsoever from when I woke up after the operation to now 3 weeks later. O Jung

7th June 2021
Response from Mr Vikas Vedi

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m really pleased you had a good outcome and happy patients are the best way of getting job satisfaction for me! #happypatienthappysurgeon!

Mr Vedi is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a specialist interest in hip and knee surgery. This includes sports injuries to the hip, knee and foot and ankle, hip and knee joint replacement and revision surgery and foot and ankle surgery. He has expertise in minimally invasive joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee, arthroscopic knee surgery and in soft tissues conditions around the hip and knee. Mr Vedi also offers a new non-surgical treatment called the nSTRIDE autologous protein (APS) injection, reducing symptoms for those suffering from moderate arthritis. Mr Vedi works in the NHS for Hillingdon and Mount Vernon Hospitals NHS Trust as well as working privately.

Short link to review Mr Vikas Vedi: http://iwgc.net/ez6v