mr-vikas-vedi

Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
18th August 2019

I have recently had a total knee ( right ) replacement .It was carried out by Mr. Vedi at Bishop Wood hospital in Northwood . Firstly , Mr. Vedi gave me the confidence to have the procedure during my initial consultation with him . He explained the whole process very clearly. Since having the operation , I am delighted with the outcome . No more nagging arthritic pain . I can live with a little post-op soreness . I can only thank Mr. Vedi and all the staff at Bishop Wood for such a successful result. I cannot think of anything that can be improved in the way of my treatment . Now I am looking forward to have my other knee corrected.

Mr Vedi is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a specialist interest in hip and knee surgery. This includes sports injuries to the hip, knee and foot and ankle, hip and knee joint replacement and revision surgery and foot and ankle surgery. He has expertise in minimally invasive joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee, arthroscopic knee surgery and in soft tissues conditions around the hip and knee. Mr Vedi also offers a new non-surgical treatment called the nSTRIDE autologous protein (APS) injection, reducing symptoms for those suffering from moderate arthritis. Mr Vedi works in the NHS for Hillingdon and Mount Vernon Hospitals NHS Trust as well as working privately.

Short link to review Mr Vikas Vedi: http://iwgc.net/ez6v