mr-rishi-chana

Written by a private patient at Schoen Clinic London
14th May 2022

Dr Chana filled me with confidence about having my hip replacement. The whole process was well organised and the attention to detail was first class and left me without worry. The surgery went really well and I was up and walking again very quickly after the operation. I am delighted with the result and would not hesitate in recommending Dr Chana and his team.

Written by a private patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital
10th May 2022

What a wonderful visit, Mr Chana put me at ease straight away and explained everything very clearly. After not being able to see a light at the end of the tunnel every thing has now changed and I’ve got some hope back .

Written by a private patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital
30th April 2022

I had a full hip replacement carried out by Mr Chana in April 2022 and I can think of nothing that he could have done better. He is a very good communicator with simple to understand answers and explanations and he called me at home after my discharge from hospital to find out how I was getting on etc. He also sent me reminders on does and dont's to help my recovery which has been a great deal better than I expected. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others with hip problems.

Written by a private patient at The Chiltern Hospital
28th April 2022

Mr Chana is very approachable and caring. Before my operation he explained the process in detail and the operation itself was a great success. Post-op, Mr Chana telephoned my husband to let him know all was well and then visited me every day I was in hospital. Nothing seems too much trouble, he gave me a phone number and email address in case I had any queries and I have had two follow-up appointments to check on my progress. I could not be more delighted!

Written by a private patient at The Chiltern Hospital
23rd April 2022

Dr Chana is great. He’s restored my faith in the medical profession because he has always listened to me and taken on board what I’m saying. He’s never dismissed it or talked down to me, which I have experienced so often in the past. I even made my latest appointment myself, and usually I have to be dragged kicking and screaming to any dr’s appointment. Treatment has far exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend him to anyone. If he had Mr Bump plasters as well as grown-up white ones, my life would be complete.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip and knee surgery. My specialist areas include hip joint preservation surgery and hip and knee joint replacement surgery. Another area of focus is in helping active young adults and people suffering from arthritis back to activity following sports injuries. I am passionate about joint preservation for patients who do not yet require a hip replacement but who are suffering from joint wear and tear and pain using regenerative stem cell therapy. To arrange an appointment please call 0203 494 4034 or visit www.rishichana.co.uk I am able to offer Online Consultations

Short link to review Mr Rishi Chana: http://iwgc.net/ecpoi