Mr Rishi Chana

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Lower Limb Surgery. I work at Ashford & St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Orthopaedic department. My aims are to deliver the highest standard of clinical care to my patients and am constantly seeking ways to improve the experience that patients have when I am looking after them. I see private patients via the Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic (02031304050), which is a specialist group of dedicated orthopaedic surgeons, my specialty areas of expertise are treatment of hip and knee conditions and bunion surgery.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Mr Channa did my total hip replacement surgery on 20th July 2018. I am delighted with the result. I had my operation in Ashford hospital and was well looked after.im now 4 weeks post op. Im walking well and feel im getting my mobility back . Every day it's getting better.

14th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

Dr Chana is an amazing doctor. He understood my fear of needles and made sure I was put on fluid after I was asleep. My recovery time ( from a hip artharocipy) was only 10 days on crutches rather than the expected 3-4 weeks.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I was referred to Mr Chana by Alliance Surgical using my Vitality Health plan for bunion corrective surgery. After a warm greeting from Mr Chana, my first impression was that he was the right consultant for me. I felt that he listened to my concerns and goals and made me feel at ease about the surgery and recovery. Throughout the process he was positive, encouraging and realistic. I was made aware of risks and what to expect. It's been just over 3 months since my surgery and I'm now ready to run, hike, cycle and continue being active, well in time for me to squeeze into my wedding dress and walk my straightened, healthy feet down the aisle in April 2019. I am extremly happy with my outcome and recommend it as the results are well worth the pain. I've also treated myself to new shoes and trainers for my new feet! Thank you very much to Mr Chana and the team. I received great service throughout. Mr Chana was the face of my treatment and I know that supporting him is an incredible team at BMI Princess Margaret hospital.

30th August 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I had my hip replaced early june 2018 by Dr chana after finding out i had severe ostio arthritis in my hips.i was in alot of pain and discomfort in my groin area at work and within my day to day life. It was quite a shock to find out i had to have the surgery at such a young age (31). My surgery went really well and im feeling great now. Ive got a very small, neat scar and the pain has totally gone. Its amazing to be back at work pain free again. I am soon to go back under the knife to have key hole surgery to shave the bone on my left hip. This will hopefully give me another 5/7 years without having to have another full hip replacement. Being self employed and this operation being an even quicker recovery, im really pleased Dr Chana is going to be performing this, so i cant get on with my life. Thank you Dr Chana Dan Major

22nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I have recently had a total hip replacement by Mr Chana and received excellent treatment. He clearly explained the procedures of the operation ensuring that I understood the implications. He is very professional with a kind and understanding manner, making you feel at ease. Six weeks post operation I have made excellent progress, walking pain free and would highly recommend Mr Chana.

Short link to review Mr Rishi Chana: http://iwgc.net/ecpoi