Mr Rishi Chana

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Lower Limb Surgery. I work at Ashford & St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Orthopaedic department. My aims are to deliver the highest standard of clinical care to my patients and am constantly seeking ways to improve the experience that patients have when I am looking after them. I see private patients via the Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic (02031304050), which is a specialist group of dedicated orthopaedic surgeons, my specialty areas of expertise are treatment of hip and knee conditions and bunion surgery.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I had a total hip replacement operation at The Runnymede Hospital on January 10th 2018. Just less that 3 months later I am back to my gym and preparing for a fairly strenuous walking holiday in June. All with Mr Chana's approval. We have worked well together with the help of a brilliant physio at The Runnymede. I couldn't be more delighted and all my friends are full of admiration. This guy sure knows what he is doing and is a delight to spend time with.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I damaged my leg and ankle in a motorbike injury. I was lucky enough to meet Dr Chana who went through the extent of my injury. We both decided it was the best plan to have the ankle reconstructed. Throughout my hospital stay, Ashford hospital were fantastic from the moment go and the work I received on my ankle from Dr Chana was second to none. I would like to thank Dr Chana for the great work he has done on getting me back on my feet again. I've spoken to Dr Chana post op and he has given me a recovery plan and recommended a physiotherapist to contribute to my recovery. Thank you once again. Highly recommended. J Davies

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

So ....I managed to fall off this stationary motorbike! In rolling away I hit my shoulder on the ground at the point where the collar bone meets the shoulder blade. It hurt. I went to Doctor Now at 1130 the next morning and was seen by Dr Andrew Jackson who assessed no major break or dislocation but arranged for me to see Mr Rishi Sharma at 5.30pm. He was great. I had an x-ray that confirmed Dr Jackson’s diagnosis but did show up a hairline crack. Mr Sharma said this would heal itself, with lots of bruising yet to appear, but I should lay off riding big motorbikes as well as playing golf for six weeks. Brilliant care, top quality diagnosis and treatment plus sensible friendly advice. Well done. Great care. Thank you.

1st March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I needed a quick decision before going on holiday, in less than 24 hours Dr Chana had arranged an MRI scan on a back problem and put my mind at rest which will enable me to fly

27th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Excellent consultant all round!

Short link to review Mr Rishi Chana: http://iwgc.net/ecpoi