Mr Rishi Chana

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Lower Limb Surgery. I work at Ashford & St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Orthopaedic department. My aims are to deliver the highest standard of clinical care to my patients and am constantly seeking ways to improve the experience that patients have when I am looking after them. I see private patients via the Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic (02031304050), which is a specialist group of dedicated orthopaedic surgeons, my specialty areas of expertise are treatment of hip and knee conditions and bunion surgery.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Would reccomend and will be using the OrthoRapid service next time in order to fast track past the waiting beforehand.

27th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Rish Chana, treated me for a meniscal tear on my right knee. The whole experience and procedure was exactly as he described, with the great result that I am now able to go back to snowboarding and cycling with full fitness Delighted with the service and consultation, very happy, highly recommended.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I had an unfortunate accident, in Surrey, five hours’ drive from our home in Yorkshire, on Christmas Day. After six days in St Peter’s Hospital, Mr Rishi Chana performed a replacement knee operation to replace my original replacement knee and remove the part of the femur which had a displaced fracture. A major operation indeed but his care afterwards, when I was discharged back to my son’s home nearby, was second to none and he followed my progress on a daily basis until he was satisfied that I was fit to return, almost three weeks later, to our home in the Yorkshire Dales. Mr Chana’s kindness and professionalism are beyond what any patient could reasonably expect and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I was an NHS patient but would not hesitate to travel back to Surrey as a Private Patient should the need arise. Thank you very much indeed.

24th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

I had waited over two years going through the NHS System and two Consultants and a registrar were not able to diagnose my painful knee and was discharged without further help. Out of Desperation, I researched A consultant orthopaedic surgeon on the internet who practised near Berkshire. I was lucky to find a Doctor Rishi Chana who listened intently to my problems and was able to reassure me that he knew what was probably causing my pain. After an MRI arranged at the Private hospital the results confirmed a damaged Meniscus. Within the following week, an appointment and for an operation was made. The operation was done as a day surgery and I was released the following day after checks. I would recommend very Highly Dr Rishi Chana for anyone wishing to get expert treatment. Anil Solanki.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

From my first appointment with Mr.Chana I found him to be very proffesional in all matters,from ensuring I fully understood all aspects of the proposed procedure including exactly what he was proposing to action,post and pre-op procedures and expected recovery time.At the same time he demonstrated a clear understanding of my concerns which he managed extremely well.The procedure and outcome has exceeded all my expectations and I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr.chana.

Short link to review Mr Rishi Chana: http://iwgc.net/ecpoi