Mr Rishi Chana

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Lower Limb Surgery. I work at Ashford & St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Orthopaedic department. My aims are to deliver the highest standard of clinical care to my patients and am constantly seeking ways to improve the experience that patients have when I am looking after them. I see private patients via the Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic (02031304050), which is a specialist group of dedicated orthopaedic surgeons, my specialty areas of expertise are treatment of hip and knee conditions and bunion surgery.

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I am very satisfied with the work that Mr Rishi Chana has done with my knee and i would Highly recommend his work. Mr Rishi Chana was very professional and put me at ease. I have no suggestion on how there can be any more improvement Yours Ivan R Steeden

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Couldn't have wished for better care. Mr Chana was considerate, informative, helpful and made an excellent job of my new hip. All is set fair

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I saw Mr Chana in relation to an achilles problem that I had for many years. He diagnosed the problem but referred me to some tests for confirmation then referred me for treatment. The treatment worked and I am pain free for now with regular exercises to ensure it doesn't reoccur. Mr Chana was approachable, happy to explain things again if unclear and patient. I would definitely recommend him.

13th June 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Visting Mr Chana for the first time with my 95year old mother recently was most satisfying. He listened well to my mother’s foot pain complaints made a very expert examination and found the root of the pain and came up with suggestions for immediete experimental relief and proposed an mri scan to examine the lower back for clarity of the source of the problem and a blood test. Two weeks later having found a lessening of foot pain with the insoles and very support designed sports shoes, the mri scan revealed clearly the problem spot explaining exactly what is happening. We were so well treated, respected and helped tremendously which is very special when you are a 95 year-old who doesn’t want to hang her shoes up yet!!!!

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I am almost 6 weeks post a total hip replacement performed by Mr Chana and I could not recommend this gentleman more. From my initial consultation to being discharged from the hospital after my operation I could not have felt more reassured about what the operation involved and what to expect during the recovery period,everything was fully explained. My surgery was performed in the evening and it was very much appreciated that Mr Chana phoned my wife to reassure her that both the operation and myself were fine. Anyone who is preparing to undergo surgery with Mr Chana should feel relaxed knowing they are in the hands of a first class surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Rishi Chana: http://iwgc.net/ecpoi