mr-ali-narvani

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
6th January 2021

Dr Narvani is an excellent physician really listening to me describing my shoulder/arm issues. He ensured that I received the necessary x ray and MRI tests very promptly. He was excellent with his follow up phone calls and subsequent office visits. I have total confidence in Dr Narvani and would certainly recommend him very highly. Bill L.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
29th December 2020

Mr Narvani was wonderful from my first diagnosis to my last check up appointment. I had my operation during Covid. Everything was done safely and on my day of the operation Mr Narvani explained everything and put me totally at ease. All my follow up appointments after the operation have been conducted safely and Mr Narvani always showed concern about how I was progressing. I had my last appointment today and Mr Narvani was genuinely happy that everything went well. I am now without pain in my shoulder.

Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic
29th September 2020

I am very grateful to Dr Narvani who has treated both shoulders. He has great integrity and would not rush or pressure a patient. I have had both shoulders dealt with and one operated on. I’m a lady in my 50’s. After recovery exercises/physio I can now swim a mile plus again without pain which is so important to my well being. Pain free in both shoulders. Thanks to all his team. Jo H

#sayThankYou

I've been operated on by Mr Narvani twice now, once on each shoulder. Both shoulders required decompression of the AC joint and slap tear repairs. I am a very active sportsperson and he has been able to fix me twice, so that my career can continue... I cannot recommend him highly enough, and I cannot say thank you enough. But hopefully we do not need to meet again! Gavin

5th June 2020
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
29th February 2020

I had a torn tendon and rota cuff repair. The six weeks in the wedge were very difficult for me. I followed Mr Narvani’s post op care plan with the physio input to the letter. In the follow up appointments Mr Narvani was encouraging and pleased with my progress. My final appointment was a total pleasure. Mr Narvani was delighted that I had regained my full movement/strength and that the operation was a total success. Thank you Mr Narvani for helping me regain the full use of my right arm.

Short link to review Mr Ali Narvani: http://iwgc.net/ee6mx