mr-ziad-harb

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital
22nd February 2021

Mr Ziad Harb is an excellent Consultant and Orthopaedic Surgeon. He listened to me when I said I couldn't live with the pain of a non-union fracture of my 5th Metatarsal bone. He operated on it as soon as possible after lockdown and the bone graft has been excellent. Aftercare support was exceptional too. Nothing could be improved as the care in the Day Surgery Unit and the aftercare have all been exceptional. Thank you.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
16th February 2021

Mr Haab dealt with my rehabilitation following a plate and pins being fitted in my ankle at an overseas hospital during a skiing trip last February. He ensured I made a full recovery on my return to the UK and then removed the metal one year later. He made just two small incisions to carry this out. This is in complete contrast to the large scar made by the surgeon in France when the original operation to repair my ankle was done. This was an unexpected bonus! These wounds swiftly healed and I am thrill to have full mobility and comfort in the joint almost immediately post surgery. Mr Haab is a very skilled and amiable surgeon whom I would highly recommend to ensure both an aesthetically pleasing and first rate result.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
15th February 2021

Very impressed with Mr Harb. I was unable to walk properly until Mr Harb fixed my foot with a big toe fusion operation. Very easy to deal with and talk to. I would highly recommend Mr Harb to anyone.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
4th February 2021

Wonderful physician and great experience being treated my Dr/Mr Ziad Harb. I came presenting persistent issues with Achilles Tendinitis with recurring knee pain. A quick MRI later, and all was explained to me in great detail about how best to treat and follow up. He is extremely knowledgeable (as you would expect), but importantly very up to speed with the latest scientific and novel ways to treat chronic problems, such as PRP centrifuge plasma injections. A very engaging and friendly doctor, with outstanding professionalism and real duty of care given to patients. I highly recommend seeing Mr Harb if age is starting to catch up the leg/knees/ankles start to fail...! Best, Neil

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
26th January 2021

Very happy with Mr Harb and the service I received whilst under his care. He was clear in the options available to me, listened to my concerns and answered all questions. Throughout the process he kept me informed and made sure I was OK at every stage.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ziad Harb was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Ziad Harb: http://iwgc.net/eg69y