« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
12th January 2020

had great care from mr harb. Helped me with a problem and all the right solutions to it.

17th December 2019

A very intelligent and caring doctor who is very professional and genuinely nice. He was comprehensive in analysing my ankle, laid out, in layman terms, exactly the problem and consiely laid out the parameters of benefits of my procedure and what I would need to sacrifice to attain these benefits. After having it my ankle feels incredibly and that is testament to his professionally and abilities as a doctor. Truly a wonderful practitioner!

3rd December 2019

Mr Harb is a great surgeon I was in pain for over 2 years before i met Mr harb and within a few months he operated on me and i no longer have pain. He trwats you more like a friend than just a patient and i couldn't recommend him highly enough. A lovely man and a superb surgeon!

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
2nd December 2019

My GP recommended Mr Harb to me endorsed by the Physio I had been seeing. He confirmed his opinion to me, after an MMR, of me having ruptured 2 ligaments in my ankle. I was shocked thinking it was hopefully just a nasty sprain. He was kind and straight forward, explained what I had done and the options and gave time to me absorbing his diagnosis. He told me what he would do, what I was to do and to see him two months after more Physio. I did exactly what he said and he was delighted with my ankle stabilising enough not to need an operation. If I had needed surgery I would have felt very lucky indeed to know that he was my Consultant and was absolutely first class. Thank you.

22nd November 2019

He fixed my foot and enabled me to keep mobile.

« 1 2 3 4 »