mr-ziad-harb

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
19th March 2020

I have just seen Mr Harb for the first time for my ankle pain caused by arthritis. Having read the reviews previously I had high expectations. I am glad to say that I too am impressed with Mr Harb. . He is a lovely gentle man who took time to listen and discuss what I wanted to be able to do and explained realistic options. I am very happy to take his advice and trust him to treat me the best way he knows how. I felt like a person who mattered. He certainly deserves the praise he receives because he is a very special consultant. I have met good ones and professional ones and I much prefer good professional ones. People like him are few and far between. I have encountered quite a few people like him at St Peter’s hospital fortunately so whatever they do in their recruitment they do it right.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
10th March 2020

I have visited Mr Harb for the past year due to severe Osteoarthritis in the bones in my feet. I could hardly walk and was on a concoction of strong Painkillers, none of which helped. I have received injections in my feet and we have discussed future options. Thanks to Mr Harb, the quality of my life has improved tremendously. Mr Harb listens and advises in a very caring way, not patronising. Sue his Secretary is also amazing, she is so helpful.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
6th March 2020

i had a polio in my right leg and did suffer a lots of pain ,discomfort in life I meet Dr Ziad Harb at Ashford Hospital to assess my situation and what he can do to make me fell better and comfortable in my walking i was listening to his advice and the way he made me to trust him when he said i can make you to walk better . After the operation ( ankle ,extend tendon ) i can see my right leg is change the way i used to walk as i been walking for 58 years in one position and i fell much much better now . Dr Ziad very professional calm welling to help others . Dr Ziad is very special to me , he care ,he listening , and he deliver his best ability . I recommend Dr Ziad Harb to any one who has a similar problem .

Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital
17th February 2020

My son came under Mr Harb’s care after suffering a set-back due to surgery on his broken ankle. Mr Harb took over the care of my son and managed to restore optimism whilst also keeping a careful eye on his progress. Mr Harb, his secretary and the NHS staff were all fantastic at answering any concerns we had without delay. We were impressed with Mr Harb from the start - he is professional, respectful, patient, attentive and forward thinking. We feel so fortunate to have had Mr Harb as our son’s surgeon/consultant and would not hesitate to recommend him if you are looking for someone who is reliable, trustworthy and fully competent. Thank you so much.

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
3rd February 2020

He has given me the best possible operation and now I'm as good as before I broke my leg in only 8 months. He has been very good at explaining the healing process for my personal circumstances and age.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ziad Harb was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Ziad Harb: http://iwgc.net/eg69y