mr-ziad-harb

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
8th July 2020

Mr Harb took a lot of care and time to explain what was going to be involved in my operation ( ankle ligament reconstruction ). After the first consultlation, he gave me plenty of time to think about what he had told me about the operation so that I could make an informed choice, whether to have the operation or not. On the day of the opetration, he took time out to come to speak to me. During the lockdown he personally phoned me to advise me regarding the next stage of my recovery. I am extremely happy that I made the right choice in having the operation. From my experience, I think he has been extremely professional and caring.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
30th June 2020

Mr Harb has really helped me today with his team at the hospital to sort out an injury l had over the weekend. It was explained to me what had happened and the options available to put thing’s right in easy to understand terms. Although it will take time to repair the damage done, l am confident that mr Harbs professional care will be with me in the coming weeks. Thank you!

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
30th June 2020

Mr Harb is a truly fantastic surgeon, highly skilled, a true professional and further more an absolute gentleman. Mr Harb is incredibly thorough and leaves no stone unturned. I was completely reassured that he got to the bottom of my problem and gave me the best opinion regarding how to fix the problem I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone of my friends and family. Definitely one of the good guys.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
27th April 2020

I was suffering with a painful toe and was referred to the surgeon Ziad Harg. Mr. Harb soon identified the problem as a build-up of tophi and so I was admitted to hospital for a small operation to excise the tophi and re-stich the skin. After a few weeks and relatively little discomfort I had full mobility and the toe is now a normal shape and size with no remaining discomfort. I was very pleased with this outcome and would recommend Mr. Harb without hesitation.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
1st April 2020

Great surgeon...adapted to my circumstances and was fast and efficient as could be

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ziad Harb was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Ziad Harb: http://iwgc.net/eg69y