Hillingdon Hospital

1 2 3 4 5 38,604 reviews

17th November 2020

Satisfactory.

4th February 2020

Facilities were extremely dated and not suitable for the type of patients being seen. some patients (babies) had to wait outside because there was not enough space in the waiting room. very congested, uncomfortable and dated.

27th December 2019

I asked for a referral to one of my previous surgeons and received an appt for a diagnostic clinic. That appt was spinal diagnostics where I was seen by someone who arranged an appt for an MRI. My 2nd appt was cancelled twice and I was then seen at the clinic 5 months after the MRI. The person was dismissive of me and discharged me stating the pain was due to another condition I have. The pain is emanating from the exact same location as previously and sending shocks down my right leg, identical pain suffered prior to my previous successful spine surgeries. This person is not a qualified doctor /surgeon / consultant and I now know is a senior physiotherapist although that information was not provided at the first appointment. ..of course they may ‘know their stuff’ however did not bother to examine me or observe my gait. I left feeling fatigued and saddened by the attitude and complete dismissal of me. I am aware there are many people presenting with my issues but I do not feel I was anything other than a number in a tick box exercise. Now, I am unsure what to do or where to seek help. The pain is so intense and debilitating

8th December 2019

I was a patient and it was awful experience. The staff does not care and lazy. I was not given medications at right time and when I complained I was simply brushed off. Worst care I ever received. Alex Hill.

{{category}} working at Hillingdon Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hillingdon Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cf