hillingdon-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 38,599 reviews Write a review

Hillingdon Hospital

Hillingdon, Pield Heath Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex England, UB8 3NN

3rd April 2019

My whole experience with Mr Chakravorty has been amazing. I have been waiting for my reconstruction since 2016 after a mastectomy on my right breast. An expendable implant was temporally placed while undergoing Chemo & radio therapy. During Radio Therapy my temporal implant reacted to the therapy causing the implant to expand even more making my body out of shape and also suffering back pain due to the constant lifting my thick bra straps trying to even up both of my breast, it was so uncomfortable that at night could only sleep on my back due to the heaviness. Two years later I was still waiting for my name to be called from the waiting list so in January 2019 I found out that my appointed plastic surgeon retired from the NHS and that no booking was made for my operation. I then contacted the Hillingdon Hospital Breast care unit as I was not happy with the whole situation however within days Mr Chakravorty arranged a meeting for us to discuss the surgery and within 2 weeks I was in for my op. I am still under his care at the moment but I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU, to you Nadine, Terry Anne & Wendy for the excellent work that you do, for all the time & the understanding that you give me, you are amazing and you do an amazing job :). Thank you <3 Maria Cristina De Zorzi

16th October 2018

During my labor, the staff in the maternity unit were very friendly and looked after me and my husband. The midwives in particular were amazing. Never though I would have such a positive experience during a difficult labor.

18th June 2018

During my stay in Lister Ward August 2016, I witnessed gross negligence of a 97 year old, Punjabi lady. In the early hours the lady was moved from her bed onto a commode and left unattended. The lady fell onto the floor and once the night staff became aware put her back into bed without recording the incidence on the patient's notes. The next day the elderly lady was in a lot of pain. The staff on the new shift had not been informed about the incidence. The patient in the next bed alerted the family the next day and it wasn't until the evening that the elderly lady was taken to theatre to be treated for a broken hip. The lady didn't speak any English. The family confronted the responsible nurse, the nurse's response was 'I have other patients to look after'. The incident happended in the early hours of the morning, most of the patients were asleep. On 12th August in the early hours, the same two nurses and a Filipino male health assistant were doing the night shift. The responsible nurse said to the two others, 'if anyone asks, say ' you saw nothing'' The same nurse had on a couple of occasions ignored my plea for clean sheets and nightwear and I was left in sodden sheets and pyjamas until the next shift came on board. I was being treated for pnuemonia and multiple blood clots.

Contact Information

GP Support

Quality of life
1st April 2018

I have been dealt with excellent service & seen within two weeks.

{{category}} working at Hillingdon Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hillingdon Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cf