23rd June 2017
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

My 13 year old daughter was in the care of Dr Ramesh due to her constant migraines. On our first visit I was surprised by how long we were allowed to spend with him while he did a thorough examination of her and asked lots of detailed questions. It was refreshing not to feel rushed even though I know how busy the NHS is. He identified her low iron and prescribed her the correct medication and reassured us that her headaches were not anything more sinister. He made my daughter feel at ease and the symptoms of her condition are now almost non existant. I would recommend Dr Ramesh and would like to thank him for his help as we were pretty desperate when we first met him.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Ramesh has been amazing and helped me understand my Son's needs. I would definitely recommend him to others! Thank u Dr Ramesh!

12th January 2015
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

Dr ramesh is a good doctor , who listens and acts on any problems we may be having , he is also in the process of helping me to set up my support group in watford hospital for children with epilepsy . Very friendly and easy to chat to .

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Very helpful. Would definitely reccomend him to anyone else.

Nearest Paediatricians