7th June 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr.Ramesh is an outstanding doctor who thoroughly had the observations to our son, who is 2 years, every time we visited him. He is excellent in his diagnosis, reassured us his situation and only discharged our son once we're comfortable. We would strongly recommend him to anyone. Thank you very much.

5th June 2018
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

dr Ramesh was very thorough kind and approachable even to my daughter who is on the autistic spectrum he made her feel at ease. We were reassured her headaches were nothing more sinister and given a clear action plan to return in a couple of months

15th May 2018
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

Review for Dr Ramesh I would like to give some positive feedback on Dr Ramesh, Consultant Paediatrician and his secretary Sharon at West Herts Hospital. From the first appointment in December 2017 I was very impressed with the way Dr Ramesh reassured me and took the time out to carefully explain my daughters symptoms and diagnostic plan. He was very thorough in his diagnosis, made sure he did all the right tests and looked into the results carefully. At all times he kept me updated on her results and communicated the next plan of action with me. He gave me such a personalised service, something I have not seen in the NHS before. His secretary Sharon has also always been very friendly and accommodating and I’ve always managed to get through to her easily. I have not even had to wait for appointments long. This service was a real eye opener and changed my opinion greatly of the NHS, Dr Ramesh and Sharon are extremely caring, efficient and thorough in the way they treat their patients. At our last consultation which was the main one after all the tests had been conducted, Dr Ramesh made sure he gave us enough time to explain the results and despite me asking so many questions he was so patient and understanding with me. I really cannot thank him enough for the way he has treated my daughter. I would appreciate if this feedback can be communicated to the senior management team and would like to see Dr Ramesh and Sharon recognised for their hard work, effort and patient care.

23rd June 2017
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

My 13 year old daughter was in the care of Dr Ramesh due to her constant migraines. On our first visit I was surprised by how long we were allowed to spend with him while he did a thorough examination of her and asked lots of detailed questions. It was refreshing not to feel rushed even though I know how busy the NHS is. He identified her low iron and prescribed her the correct medication and reassured us that her headaches were not anything more sinister. He made my daughter feel at ease and the symptoms of her condition are now almost non existant. I would recommend Dr Ramesh and would like to thank him for his help as we were pretty desperate when we first met him.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Ramesh has been amazing and helped me understand my Son's needs. I would definitely recommend him to others! Thank u Dr Ramesh!

Nearest Paediatricians