Dr Murtuza Khan

Consultant Paediatrician with specialism in allergies (food and aeroallergies) and respiratory medicine.

27th June 2019
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Khan is a great doctor, we have been seeing him in regards to my sons chronic cough. As a first time parent, I have had so many questions about my sons health, and Dr Khan has been very patient and friendly in discussing these issues. I would definitely recommend Dr Khan he is very personable, and very knowledgeable in his field.

21st January 2019
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Khan has been providing great care and advice to us as first-time parents and treating our little one with the most appropriate recommandations throughout. I would not want a difference paediatrician!

13th November 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

My child has been seen by Dr Khan for multiple allergies since she was about 4-6 months old. Consultation and care was brilliant. The whole team including the dieticians, junior doctors, receptionist and the specialist nurse were amazing throughout. The time they spend to explain and relevant leaflets are so efficient. My child has been discharged now with no further appointments. I wish Dr Khan and his team best wishes.

13th November 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr. Khan listened very carefully to what we had to say, investigated and provided appropriate medication. He explained his thought processes and choice of treatments very clearly. We were very impressed and reassured, and would thoroughly recommend him.

1st November 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Takes the time to listen and very good and patient with children.

Nearest Paediatricians