Dr Murtuza Khan

Consultant Paediatrician with specialism in allergies (food and aeroallergies) and respiratory medicine.

1st November 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Takes the time to listen and very good and patient with children.

14th October 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Both my daughters (ages 14 and 11) had been a patient of Dr Khan on several occasions (on two unrelated medical conditions), and we have always been looked after very well. On the most recent occasion, we were in a desperate need to have my younger one's severe skin irritation looked at, before school started. Dr Khan went out of his way to squeeze us in, and gave an instant diagnosis, and treatment - which turned out to be completely correct and my daughter's condition improved in 2 weeks. Very happy parent.

27th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

He is a very nice doctor. My son had been suffering from diarrhoea since three weeks and just one visit to him and he completely recovered from that day itself just by following the diet plan he suggested. I would totally recommend him and would go to him for both my kids.

29th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Very nice, friendly, patient, and welcoming.

20th June 2018

The consultant was very knowledgable and was reassuring to our son.

Nearest Paediatricians