Dr Murtuza Khan

Consultant Paediatrician with specialism in allergies (food and aeroallergies) and respiratory medicine.

9th March 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Khan listened to all my questions and made me feel that he had time to answer them all fully. He has also been very supportive with my other son's onward referral to Great Ormond Street, without which we would be waiting a lot longer for him to be on the pathway he needs for future surgery.

4th March 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

An excellent doctor

3rd March 2017

Dr Khan is an excellent doctor who took the time to listen to my sons condition before exploring which treatment would be best for him. I would highly recommend him and will continue to see him for the care of my children.

24th February 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Our daughter has been seeing Dr Khan for just over two years now with her eczema and food allergies. The level of care we have received has always been to the highest standard- professional, empathetic and always on point. He is happy to discuss all our queries and no question is too trivial. Often with other doctors that we saw before Dr Khan we had felt like just a number in the line - in and out with no real concern for the matter at hand 'it's eczema, she'll grow out of it' etc. Dr Khan has made a real difference- so thank you for helping our daughter on to the path of healing. You've been great.

22nd March 2014

I could not rate Dr Kahn higher. After a month of misdiagnosis he was able to diagnose my 11 month old son with a life threatening kidney condition within 5 minutes of our initial consultation. He went to great efforts to ensure the accuracy of his diagnosis by completing immediate blood tests at a nearby hospital as the clinic we were in was unable to conduct a blood test on such a young child. On receiving the confirmation from the bloods he contacted us straight away and went to great efforts to ensure we got the immediate specialist treatment required by directly contacting the senior renal consultants at great ormond street hospital. He was on hand at the end of a phone at all times should we have any immediate concerns and even followed up with us a couple of weeks later to ensure that everything was being taken care of. In my opinion he really went above and beyond his duties as a dr and I couldn't be more thankful. Dr Khan we owe you a lot and will be in touch again in a heart beat should we have any other medical concerns with our children. Many thanks!

Nearest Paediatricians