Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at Northwick Park and Ealing hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which he did his MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I work at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

My baby daughter was seen by Dr Mathur who diagnosed her feeding problems straight away and recommended the appropriate medication. He also took time to patiently explain the problem and its impact in the near and longer term. Since starting on her medication, she has been feeding well and is putting on weight as normal. I can't thank Dr Mathur enough for his excellent care in relation to my daughter.

28th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

Dr Mathur has provided top quality care for my daughter from one month of age over the last two years. I can not fault his style, advice nor care - he has been fantastic for my family and I'm extremely grateful to him.

4th December 2016
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

We were taken into hospital A&E with our 10yr son. We were so scared but Mr Mathur explained everything that was happening and what they were doing. He checked on our son and us constantly and was so kind. I felt very safe when I got there while he was looking after us.

30th November 2016
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

More thorough than any doctor I've ever dealt with!

27th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

Very positive experience, always available and helped us solve the problem our daughter had while also taking good time to answer all our questions. Hopefully we will never be in urgency of a paediatrician again, but if need be we will be looking for Dr Mathur.

Nearest Paediatricians