Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at Northwick Park and Ealing hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which he did his MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I work at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

14th March 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

Trully recommended.

8th March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Dr Mathur has been extremely helpful in addressing and resolving my 4 year old's ongoing chest/wheezing issues. He listens carefully, is very thorough, and has a great manner with children. I would highly recommend him to parents in need of a knowledgeable paediatrician who takes time to get to know patients and follow-up on their care.

2nd March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

I cannot recommend Dr. Mathur highly enough. As a first time mum, I knew something wasn't right with my newborn baby. After multiple trips to my GP and a few visits to hospital, my husband decided to go private. We chose Dr. Mathur because of his specialisms in allergies and GORD. My daughters' health improved within weeks and she is still under his care. A truly patient, kind and attentive doctor who never makes you feel like a neurotic mother. Excellent communicator and extremely dedicated and professional. I have had to contact him outside our appointments and he is always quick to respond and assist. I do not know what we would have done without him. The first person to take us seriously. Trust him completely.

3rd February 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Took my 6 month old son to se dr Mathur at the Syon clinic for advice re: reflux and potential cows milk allergy. He listened, paid attention and had a lovely manner with both my husband and me and our 2 young boys. He gave us some clear advice and then provided email support after the appointment. Would highly recommend dr Mathur.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

My baby daughter was seen by Dr Mathur who diagnosed her feeding problems straight away and recommended the appropriate medication. He also took time to patiently explain the problem and its impact in the near and longer term. Since starting on her medication, she has been feeding well and is putting on weight as normal. I can't thank Dr Mathur enough for his excellent care in relation to my daughter.

Nearest Paediatricians