Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at Northwick Park and Ealing hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which he did his MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I work at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd April 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Thank you very much Dr Mathur, it was such a pleasure to meet you and also for you to ease our concerns when we came to see you about our Son. Much appreciated Regards Nish

27th March 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

I cannot recommend Dr. Mathur highly enough. We took our now 11 month son to see Dr Mathur firstly at BMI Syon Clinic when he was 3 months old and have since seen Dr Mathur twice at Ealing Hospital. The level of care and advice Dr Mathur provided us was excellent. He clearly provided us with the information we needed, advised us what we should do and what our next steps should be with further tests and medication. What really impressed us was Dr Mathur's after care follow up where he contacted us to ensure everything was going well and what the further tests showed. The level of support and care he provided us was outstanding and he went a long way to reassure us. I would highly recommend Dr Mathur to any parents researching a good paediatric consultant. The time he gives to examine the child and advice the parents/carers is excellent.

14th March 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

Trully recommended.

8th March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Dr Mathur has been extremely helpful in addressing and resolving my 4 year old's ongoing chest/wheezing issues. He listens carefully, is very thorough, and has a great manner with children. I would highly recommend him to parents in need of a knowledgeable paediatrician who takes time to get to know patients and follow-up on their care.

2nd March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

I cannot recommend Dr. Mathur highly enough. As a first time mum, I knew something wasn't right with my newborn baby. After multiple trips to my GP and a few visits to hospital, my husband decided to go private. We chose Dr. Mathur because of his specialisms in allergies and GORD. My daughters' health improved within weeks and she is still under his care. A truly patient, kind and attentive doctor who never makes you feel like a neurotic mother. Excellent communicator and extremely dedicated and professional. I have had to contact him outside our appointments and he is always quick to respond and assist. I do not know what we would have done without him. The first person to take us seriously. Trust him completely.

« 1 2 3 4 »