dr-ramnik-mathur

Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic
22nd December 2020

Very thorough and explains the procedures, the outcomes and the next steps very well. He also was very kind and patient when examining my 2-year old daugthter who was very shy.

I am a Paediatric Consultant at West Middlesex University hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which I did MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I worked at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have now joined at West Middlesex Hospital since Nov. 2017 I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

Nearest Paediatricians