Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at Northwick Park and Ealing hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which he did his MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I work at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd June 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

My daughter Henna has been under the care of Dr Ramnik Mathur at Ealing Hospital since September 2015, for Epileptic seizures. He arranged for an urgent MRI and EEG and follow up. We have had several appointments since and feel that it’s always been a pleasure seeing him. He is very good with children and my daughter who is 15 now, feels at ease talking to him. We find he gives us sufficient time to express our concerns and equally takes his time explaining the treatment. Despite all the time he gives his patients, we haven’t never had to wait long for our appointment with him. Dr Mathur is a very competent doctor who is also humble and genuine. My daughter and I have always come back from our appointment feeling reassured and confident about the way treatment is progressing. Dr Mathur has always returned my calls, after I’ve left him a message regarding any occurrences or concerns relating to my daughter’s health. I’m so glad my baby is under Dr Ramnik Mathur's care.

16th June 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

Dr Mathur saw my five-year-old daughter at Ealing Hospital for problems associated with constipation. He was kind and thorough and helped put our daughter and our minds at ease. Our daughter's problem was quickly sorted and we are very grateful for the level of care we received. Highly recommended.

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ealing Hospital

None

5th June 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

The appointment did not feel rushed, and it felt like we were being listened to and that our concerns were taken seriously.

5th June 2017
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Ramnik looked after my eldest son when he was hospitalised at Ealing hospital due to his severe infected eczema back when he was 3 months old. He recommended me to be off cows milk and dairy after which the infection didn't come back. Recently my newborn baby also seems to suffer from eczema and food allergies like my older son. My baby fell off the table and we took him to A and E for checks. We happened to be seen by Dr Ramnik at A and E and before we were discharged he took a blood test for allergy testing for him out of kindness. Although my baby son fell off that day we couldn't believe how lucky we were to see Dr Ramnik again at Northwick park A and e and have his allergy testing organised before A and E sent us home.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »