Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at West Middlesex University hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which I did MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I worked at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have now joined at West Middlesex Hospital since Nov. 2017 I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

6th November 2019

Dr Ramnik Mathur made us feel very comfortable and confident in his ability to look after our sons wellbeing while at the special care unit. We specifically appreciated his communication around the progress of our son, while also listening to our concerns/questions and addressing those with adequately. Thank you for your help Dr.

4th November 2019

My pre term twins were seen by the doctor. I was pleased with the way doctor explained everything to me and the way he answered my question.

4th November 2019

Thank you for your care today. We felt very reassured and listened to. Very nice manner- clear, concise and informative. Supported new doctors too and explained the process. We feel very reassured and confident in our premature baby’s care.

Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital
24th September 2019

I came to know about Dr Ramnik when I saw his videos on YouTube on cows milk protein allergy and reflux. Even without his knowledge he changed so much in our lives as his video helped me find out that my son was suffering from the same . What was wonderful was that his video was short and to the point and easy to follow. In this day and age where people don’t have time to spare even for friends , Dr Ramnik is an exceptional human being who went out of his way to help my son with no expectations whatsoever. There are many doctors with a lot of knowledge but very few with patience, care and compassion and Dr Ramnik is certainly one of them and works with an intention of making a change in a persons life. Even though he had no expectations from me he was still very prompt and thorough while investigating my sons case. He is a very special doctor and I think that his patients are very lucky.

Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic
7th September 2019

Dr Mathur is very patient and very skilled. Despite we got late for the appointment due to unforeseen circumstances he din't rush through the appointment at all. Very prompt in communication and updating us on reports. I am very happy because when it comes to your child you have to make best choices. I Never write reviews but I am writing a review for the second time for Dr Mathur so that other children could benefit from it.Thanks once again Dr Mathur for your humility and professional advice.

Nearest Paediatricians