Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at West Middlesex University hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which I did MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I worked at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have now joined at West Middlesex Hospital since Nov. 2017 I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

11th January 2019
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

We visited Dr Mathur with our baby daughter as she had a cow's milk allergy. He was very kind and patient in explaining what needed to happen and how to tackle it. We worked through the milk ladder as recommended by him and 4 months later she is well on the way to outgrowing it. I would recommend Dr Mathur for his kindness and knowledge.

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Friendly and efficient

28th November 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Excellent paediatrician with a kind, patient and human touch. Would happily recommend him to others since treated my son for CMPA.

23rd November 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

He was really nice and very helpful and reassuring.

7th November 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

We saw Dr Mathur few months ago when our baby son was diagnosed with CMPA, however did not receive appropriate care and attention from our local doctor. Dr Mathur changed our baby's formula and the difference was incredible, it was almost like having a new happy baby! Our son has been content and very happy ever since. His skin cleared completely and he's gained weight. We have received very useful guidance from Dr Mathur regarding weaning and introduction of high risk food such as nuts. We found Dr Mathur very approachable and knowledgable. He is an excellent paediatrician. We do trust him and will continue to see him for a long time as we want my son to receive the best care.

Nearest Paediatricians