Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at Northwick Park and Ealing hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which he did his MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I work at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th August 2017

We saw Dr Mathur with my 8 month old son for skin problems and infections. After only 2 consultations we have a happier, well little boy. Going forward Dr Mathur has written us out a management plan to keep my son's eczema at bay and keep him as comfortable as he can be. Dr Mathur was so thorough, knew exactly what was wrong with my little boy nothing seemed too much trouble. Highly recommend!

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

Very professional and friendly doctor. He knows his way with kids. My kid was looking forward to see him again! He listens to all problems and answers all queries patiently. Highly knowledgeable consultant. I would highly recommend him. His blogs are very informative too. He goes way out to help his patients with all types of issues. Thank you doctor for all your help. Regards Aroha&Mahi&kuldeep

16th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

Having a young child can be very difficult sometimes, especially when the child is sick. Since we met Dr. Mathur in 2015 at Syon Clinic, he became almost part of our family as our son was sick many times. We feel that he is part of our family because he is always just one text message away, no matter the time of the day, or if it is a week day or weekend. Our son likes him alot, because he is very child friendly and he knows how to make children like him and trust him. It is a very assuring feeling to have him as the paediatrician for our son.

23rd June 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

My daughter Henna has been under the care of Dr Ramnik Mathur at Ealing Hospital since September 2015, for Epileptic seizures. He arranged for an urgent MRI and EEG and follow up. We have had several appointments since and feel that it’s always been a pleasure seeing him. He is very good with children and my daughter who is 15 now, feels at ease talking to him. We find he gives us sufficient time to express our concerns and equally takes his time explaining the treatment. Despite all the time he gives his patients, we haven’t never had to wait long for our appointment with him. Dr Mathur is a very competent doctor who is also humble and genuine. My daughter and I have always come back from our appointment feeling reassured and confident about the way treatment is progressing. Dr Mathur has always returned my calls, after I’ve left him a message regarding any occurrences or concerns relating to my daughter’s health. I’m so glad my baby is under Dr Ramnik Mathur's care.

16th June 2017
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

Dr Mathur saw my five-year-old daughter at Ealing Hospital for problems associated with constipation. He was kind and thorough and helped put our daughter and our minds at ease. Our daughter's problem was quickly sorted and we are very grateful for the level of care we received. Highly recommended.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »