dr-ramnik-mathur

22nd December 2020

Very thorough and explains the procedures, the outcomes and the next steps very well. He also was very kind and patient when examining my 2-year old daugthter who was very shy.

18th November 2020

Dr Ramnik Mathur is an expert is his field, very professional, reassuring and confident that the intolerance/health issues of babies will be resolved by following his advice. My baby daughter is being seen by Dr Ramnik and he is helping us at each step while we will slowly introduce dairy in my daughter’s diet. Thank you.

19th March 2020

I have seen Dr Mathur for the treatment of reflux and cows milk and soya allergy in my two babies and egg allergy in my eldest when weaned. He listened to the whole history of issues we had and quickly gave reassurance about the treatment and explained everything very clearly. His treatment brought an immediate and long lasting solution to the problems they had which transformed the children from crying and underweight to happy and healthy. He has always seen me very quickly and is very responsive to emails/messages on points of clarification or advice between appointments. He is very good with the babies and instils a lot of confidence as well as being very personable. Thoroughly recommended.

I am a Paediatric Consultant at West Middlesex University hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which I did MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I worked at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have now joined at West Middlesex Hospital since Nov. 2017 I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

Nearest Paediatricians