Dr Ramnik Mathur

I am a Paediatric Consultant at West Middlesex University hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 after which I did MD in paediatrics from Rajasthan University, which is a 3 year degree course. I worked for a year in India as a senior registrar before coming to UK in 2001. I have trained in the UK for 10 years in paediatrics & neonates at various major UK hospitals like Great Ormond Street, St. Thomas’, St. George’s, St Mary’s. That has given me a vast experience of dealing with various common conditions seen in children. I am fully registered with the GMC and has a special interest in newborns and infants I worked at Ealing Hospital as a consultant in paediatrics since 2012, after achieving my certificate of completion of training. I have now joined at West Middlesex Hospital since Nov. 2017 I have practising privileges at Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow and Syon Clinic in Brentford. I offer consultations for common problems like headache, abdominal pain, excessive vomiting, excessive crying, odd shaped heads, tongue tie, poor weight gain, constipation, neonatal jaundice, allergies etc. If you are using health insurance, it is also usually wise to contact your insurance company to authorise the consultation. If you are paying for the consultation yourself, you can just ring the appointments line to make an appointment.

25th May 2018
Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital

We were referred to Dr.Mathur for our 3 month old daughter because of her low weight. Dr.Mathur's approach was very nice and diligent not only he made the required referells to other departments (cardiology and genetic and ultrasound) to rule out any other possible factors affecting the gowth of our daughter but also provided us with useful knowledge and information regarding nutrients for our lil one.To cut short she was just over 3centiles when we started seeing dr.mathur and now she is 9months old and way above 9th centile.So we are very grateful and consider ourself to be lucky to be referred to Dr.Mathur

7th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

We have been seeing Dr. Mathur for the past 3 months regarding our infant baby's constipation problem - All along, he has been very polite, courteous and is extremely punctual. Dr. Mathur's vast experience in the area of baby allergies is evident when he explains the science behind some of them. He is very clear in his communication, and is very considerate in dealing with first time parents like us - he is always open to questions, and patiently answers all questions we had thrown at him. He is prompt to email us the written summary of his diagnosis following every appointment, and he hosts an incredibly resourceful website which has a lot of useful information on some of the most common conditions/myths regarding new borns. We would be very glad to recommend Dr. Mathur to parents who are looking for the best care for their babies.

2nd March 2018
Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital

Dr Mathur treated our 5week old son. He was extensive and diligent in his investigation. His approach was incredibly caring and we found him to be above and beyond in regular communication. An excellent paediatrician.

27th February 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

We know Dr Ramnik Mathur for over an year now. We first consulted him for our younger son. This time it was for our elder son at BMI Sion Clinic who had complaints of frequent headache, hair loss and sometime constipation. We are very pleased with Dr Mathur diagnosis. My son hasn’t have any of such issues now. We personally found Dr Mathur as quite approachable, humble and perfect in his dealing with my children. I found him as an excellent Paediatrician and would recommend to anyone seeking an paediatric consultation for their young children.

27th February 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Syon Clinic

Both my children have been seen by Dr Ramnik on different occasions, for differing ailments. Dr Ramnik has been courteous, patient and knowledgeable each time, giving us advice and ensuring we understood what was happening and why we were prescribed certain medications. He is professional, experienced yet took the time to talk through my own concerns and explain what was happening. I now ask to see Dr Ramnik each time and put my trust in his capable hands.

Nearest Paediatricians