Dr Christopher Lawrence

Consultant nephrologist with an interest in transplantation. Complex medical problems addressed in a patient-centred manner. Working in the NHS and privately.

13th November 2018
Written by a carer at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

My husband saw Dr Lawrence at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital Nephrology Clinic. Dr Lawrence puts you at ease straight away and explains everything to you in great detail. He 'gets the ball rolling' to give you the answers you are seeking. Our only hope is that we can keep seeing him at the L&D or Lister, we need great doctors like him who want to give the system a great big shove and get funding for the patients who desperately need to live a normal life. Thank you for being so thorough Dr Lawrence.

3rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Great care

3rd October 2018
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Lawrence for the past 5 years due to Kidney problems. He has been the most caring and considerate doctor that I have ever come across. Most of my visits have been to the St Albans Nephrology clinic, but there were times when I was having treatment at the Lister hospital Dr Lawrence would take the time to visit me there. I feel that I have been very fortunate to have had Dr Lawrence as my consultant and I am very disappointed that he has taken the decision to leave the NHS. He will be sorely missed by all.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Reassured Inspired confidence Laymans terms detailed explaination Pleasure to see

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have seen Dr Lawrence a couple of times now at Addenbrooks Hospital following my kidney transplant. I have found him very welcoming, helpful and informative. Great care, thank you.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists