Dr Christopher Lawrence

Consultant nephrologist with an interest in transplantation. Complex medical problems addressed in a patient-centred manner. Working in the NHS and privately.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Nephrology

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I have seen Dr. Lawrence on regular occasions as a post renal transplant patient. He is extremely helpful, full of constructive and sensible suggestions about the ongoing care for my transplanted kidney. I always leave appointments with a clear understanding of how said organ is performing, and he always inspires me to carry on with the positive attitude I work hard to maintain. He is extremely thorough and obviously very experienced. He is polite and friendly, and is what I can only describe as a very civilised and compassionate person. In particular he has the ability to demystify the complex chemistry involved in my extensive blood test results, and I consider myself very fortunate to be cared for by such a competent and pleasant consultant. He is clearly expert in his field, and his care for this patient leaves nothing to be desired. He is a true gentlemen to boot.

20th October 2016

SETH AGYENIM-BOATENG

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Living with a long term kidney condition that requires regular trips to the hospital isn't always fun. Chris is personable, fun, relaxed but I trust his expertise implicitly - he's professional and cares about doing the best for his patients. He goes the extra mile and has done so for me - I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks Chris!

29th January 2016
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I would highly recommend Chris. He has great empathy and an ability to explain even the most complex of situations clearly and simply. I am a lady that suffers terribly with 'white coat' syndrome but he made me feel very comfortable. Many Thanks Chris.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

Dr Lawrence is a fantastic doctor always ready to listen and discuss anything and any queiries I have.He has a warm engaging and friendly manner,he always makes me feel relaxed and fully informed about my condition giving expert consultations.His expertise has improved my life greatly i could hardly walk when I first saw him but this has greatly improved.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists