One Hatfield Hospital

Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, AL10 9UA

17th November 2019

Great infrastructure and fabulous people! Had a fairly significant/complex procedure done there a couple of weeks ago. Care was absolutely brilliant, delivered by the most amazing people, from on-boarding (introduction to room, services and facilities) to discharge. All nurses were really great (stayed for about 24 hours). Very professional and attentiv but also very nice & friendly and constantly enquiring about my wellbeing, pain and any possible needs. Physiotherapist was of a great help, helping me getting to grips with crutches and helping me practice moving around (thanks Rhadi!). Pharmacist delivered and clearly explained how to use medicine when back home. Catering was really good too. Got water/tea on request and the team happily provided food for my wife as well throughout the day. The team organised my meals for any required time (I left the operating theatre at 22:45, so first got tea, then meal around midnight... no problem!). Was able to leave hospital when I felt ready to, with no pressure at all. Before leaving, I received all the required paperwork, plus info on pain management, blood clot prevention, etc., and I was provided a number to call if any issue, which was very reassuring... and all that with loads of smiles and good wishes! Amazing team altogether with some people making a real difference: Cameron (anaesthetics & recovery lead) was really nice & friendly and turned an awkward moment (getting prepped for the operating theatre) into a light-hearted chat! Thanks Cameron... I sort of had a good time when I least expected it! Alison (if I remember well) Kidd (Nurse) was hugely professional, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Thanks ever so much! And, of course, my consultant, Mr Deol who was, as always, very patien, caring, explaining everything very clearly and always being his usual happy self! A true star!

10th November 2019

Couldn’t have been better. A day patient I was kept regularly informed and tested. Room was immaculate, modern and clean as a whistle this is what good looks like for private healthcare venue. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

9th November 2019

The staff at One Hospital put the needs and care of the patients to the fore. I cannot fault the care I received.

7th November 2019

Lack of information about delay in going down for operation. No apparent cause for it being 2 hours later than expected. Also confusion about arrival time, with conflicting time on confirmation letter vs. over the phone.

6th November 2019

The staff are friendly and caring and nothing is too much trouble. I was treated with consideration and respect. The facilities at One are first class. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital.

21st October 2019

I have just finished my treatment with Fiona Bateson for my Tinnitus. It started with avengence about 18 months ago. The anxiety and dispair I felt at that time, I thought would be with me for good...Thank goodness when I went to Pinehill I was put in touch with Fiona. I think it important to say just how very valuable her kindness and understanding has been to me. She gave me great advice and reassurance that the Tinnitus would come down and be manageable, which is has. I have been self funded for my appointments and have invested in a very expensive hearing aid. I would recommend anyone that is going through this horrible condition that there is help out there and to make an appointment to see Fiona ASAP. Mrs Anne Barnicoat

13th October 2019

The hospital and staff were brilliant , Mr Nathan and his team are amazing, i can't thank them enough for the care that they gave me. I am very happy with my procedure. I would highly recommend the hospital and the team to anyone, overall I had a wonderful experience, Many thanks to the team and for the care they gave to me.

8th October 2019

The experience at One Hatfield Hospital was fantastic. The attention to detail in care was exceptional. A special thank you to Nurse Hannah who delivered great care and consideration whilst remaining polite and professional.

18th September 2019

My daughter had surgery yesterday as a day patient. I can only say a massive thanks to all of the staff . She was cared for with dignity and humour . Staff were friendly and kind , nothing was too much trouble.

11th September 2019

No suggestions on improving your care as it is 5 star.

{{category}} working at One Hatfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Hatfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/en9ke