One Hatfield Hospital

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th August 2019

Excellent care by staff

15th August 2019

Very attentive and professional staff. Made me feel relaxed and in good hands. Thank you.

9th August 2019

The staff and facilities at One Hatfield Hospital are absolutely first rate, I couldn't possibly recomend them highly enough. Having made 3 short visits in less than 2 weeks (pre-op, op and post-op urgent care), I've seen a variety of people and consistently been impressed by the efficiency, professionalism and wonderful level of care provided by all involved. Everyone from Reception, Housekeeping, Catering and Medical Staff have been lovely and done their utmost to work with any special requests I've had, even as an NHS patient. They are a credit to our healthcare system and we are so lucky to have this facility in our area and I would not hesitate to ask to be referred here again should I require further treatment. Many, many thanks, One Hatfield!

8th August 2019

Third time hip replacement (one of the previous was a "revision") and in all respects certainly the most satisfactory to date. At the time of completing this review it is day nine and I am walking easily with the aid of only one stick. At current rate of progression I anticipate walking unaided in less than one more week. The surgeon Mr Tai and the anaesthetist Dr Singh performed an excellent procedure. I am very surprised how little discomfort I have experienced from day one 'till now. The anaesthetic and the subsequent pain relief were clearly very effective. The area of the incision and the dressing have not been an issue in any way … I have tended to completely forget them. All staff in the hospital were extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Food was very good , perhaps just lacking a glass of wine ?? It is true that there is always room for improvement but I do find it difficult to think of anything to criticise.

3rd August 2019

This is a lovely hospital. It benefits from being new with the latest equipment. It is fairly small so much less daunting than going into a big hospital. The surgery was done under epidural which I definitely recommend to anyone who is undergoing hip surgery. A much better recovery rate. The surgeon was excellent and very caring. The staff on the ward were very caring and carried out their duties very professionally. The staff throughout the whole hospital carried out their duties extremely well. I have nothing but praise for this hospital and would recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

5th August 2019
Response from One Hatfield Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to review One Hatfield Hospital. Everyone on the team works hard to ensure each patient has an excellent experience and it's through reviews like this that we can trust our efforts are working. Wishing you the very best in your recovery. Sam, One Hatfield Hospital

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at One Hatfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Hatfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/en9ke