One Hatfield Hospital

Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, AL10 9UA

10th January 2019

This hospital has been open just over one year. The most brilliant and helpful staff, right from Reception, Nurses, House Doctor, Catering and Cleaning Staff. Cannot fault ANY of them, and I am extremely fussy! It is such a shame that the hospital is under used and not yet well known. Needs publicity amongst GP's and the public in the surrounding area. I came into hospital hardly able to walk, with severe spinal stenosis giving me pains around both hips and down both legs, and with particular trepidation as to the pains I anticipated during the recovery period. My Spinal Surgeon - Mr Shaun Ridgeway - is an absolute genius! I woke up from the anaesthetic with absolutely no pain but just a dull ache which has been lessening over subsequent weeks. Considering I have two rods and six screws in my back, the result has been remarkable! I must pick out two nurses - Robyn who looked after me during the first post op night, and Hanna who cared for me during the next two days. Both exceptional nurses - caring, friendly, efficient, as were all the other staff. My Anaesthetist, Chris Woolard, also deserves a special mention for making sure I woke up with no pain at all! I cannot praise this hospital enough. I have unfortunately experience several hospitals during my life, mostly ok, but One Hatfield beats them all !!! By the way, parking is free of charge and the food and menu choices were great!

24th January 2019
Response from One Hatfield Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to review One Hatfield Hospital. We will pass on your comments to the whole team and specifically everyone you mentioned who I am sure will be very glad they made your stay that much more comfortable. We are delighted you had such a positive experience and wish you all the best in your recovery. Thanks Sam One Hatfield Hospital

30th July 2018

The staff were fantastic and made be feel completely confident in the abilities and relaxed about the procedure. From the receptionist to the theatre nurses everyone treated me with respect. The hospital was very clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend this facility

9th March 2018

The care was excellent and as a new hospital I think they are still finding their feet but that did not take away the brilliant care and service provided.

14th February 2018

The staff are informative, attentive and accommodating during my day stay at the hospital. The catering menu was impressive and my chosen meal was enjoyable.

{{category}} working at One Hatfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Hatfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/en9ke