Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Lewsey Road, Luton, England, LU4 0DZ

8th October 2019

I received a levelmof care you might expect in a small private clinic. Everyone is really personable and the process so efficient!

1st September 2019

From the moment I was admitted for surgery, the ward 22 nurses & all ward staff were wonderful,caring,knowledgeable and understanding. The Theatre staff were exceptional I felt safe and in good hands. The after care on Ward 22 was amazing , the nurses always busy but always had time for me & my needs , I can’t thank them enough for their hard work and how they looked after me , Excellent Service

1st September 2019

All the staff on the children's ward where amazing. They all took the time to ensure my child got better, the receptionists, the meal attendants, all the Doctors and Nurses, the Playroom team, the Ultra Sound team, the Anesthetists and the Surgeons.

27th July 2019

I received amazing care here throughout my high risk pregnancy. I had previous miscarriages & went through IVF to fall pregnant again. I suffered with severe anxiety as I was terrified of losing another baby. I met my midwife, Debbie Feenhan at 16 weeks pregnant & she was fantastic! Very easy to be open & honest with about how I felt. I was under Miss Waller's care & felt happy every time I had seen her after my growth scans. Again, she was approachable & I felt comfortable asking her questions. I have a blood vessel disorder which my consultant at a London Hospital wrote to Miss Waller about & she checked the recommendations made in the letter & ensured the appropriate tests etc were carried out during the pregnancy. It was decided I should deliver by a planned c-section & Miss Waller explained the complications which could arise due to my previous abdominal surgeries. Knowing this in advance helped as I was well informed on the day of my surgery. Harriet Nicholls was my anaesthetist & listened to my worries & fears on the day of my c-section. Again I felt it was ok to make the decisions I wanted to without being judged, she was very supportive. Once my son was safely delivered & recovery was the only time I felt I wasn't listened to. My son was crying & when I was asked if he might be hungry I was bluntly told no. If he had been breastfed then he would have already been put to the breast. My birthing partner went & got a bottle which my son fed from instantly. I think that particular midwife should respect that not all women want to breastfeed! I was otherwise over the moon with my care throughout my pregnancy & after the birth.

13th May 2019

Breast clinic is world class and how all nhs services should be.

{{category}} working at Luton and Dunstable Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Luton and Dunstable Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4hy