« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at Hertford County Hospital

After suffering for two years with severe pain in my shoulder and mobility issues, lack of sleep and depression to visit Dr Wijeyekoon and finally feel someone was interested in my problem was so reassuring. Not only did he listen he straight away started to investigate into my condition. Taking x-rays on my first visit and within three months I had undergone treat with a positive outcome. I am now a year further on and things are still good. I cannot thank this man enough as for me it feels like he gave me my life back. Know one in this day and age should be in so much pain that life is not worth living and this was the road I was starting to go down until I meet Dr Wijeyekoon ...... Thank you for help, empathy and treatment.

12th January 2019
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

This doctor is my arthritis doctor.I have been seeing him over many years and because of the care and treatment he has continued to give has literally changed my way of life. He has listened and been sympathetic through all the really bad times and has worked with me through them all. I am at the present time the most pain free I’ve been for many years. I’m sure that this is due not only to the treatment I’m receiving but to the man himself.

21st November 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Doctor Wijeyekoon has always been polite and friendly. He has helped through my tough times.

8th September 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I went to see Dr Wijeyekoon in 2014 when I was quite disabled with stiffness due to arthritis in my hands. Dr Wijeyekoon listened to everything that I told him and was able to prescribe medication which helped in a very short time. During the last 4 years he has prescribed 3 different medications to aid my improvement and my systems are now well controlled. He has also during this period arranged for me to see the hand therapists and for me to have an operation. Although I recognize that my hands will never be completely normal again due to the damage to the joints, I can now do everything that I want to do with very little pain. I am very grateful to Dr Wijeyekoon and his team of nurses for returning my hands to this state. It is difficult to imagine how he could have been more helpful.

26th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

I am now under a regular treatment program for my arthritis which is helping me immensely. Dr Wijeyekoon has been exceptionally understanding in all my appointments. He explains things clearly and unambiguously and is always happy to answer any questions I have. I have total confidence in his expertise and thoroughly recommend his services. On the personal side his approach is calm and reassuring and puts you at ease from the beginning. I also am very impressed with his frank and earnest approach to my issues ensuring that all possible avenues are explored.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »