« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

27th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

3years ago I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. 2 1/2 years ago I was considering a mobility scooter. Then I met Dr Witeyekoon and all changed. He changed my medication and life got so much better. This month he halved my medication and I still feel great. Thank you, Doctor, you are magic.

18th July 2019
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I've been attending the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic at Lister Hospital for several years. Dr. Wijeyekoon has been very helpful, the Medication he prescribed has kept my Arthritis under control, I now lead a reasonably pain free lifestyle. Whenever I visit the Clinic, he's always shown a sincere interest, also he's very good at explaining the way forward with my condition. Overall an exceptionally good Doctor, I always feel very relaxed during my appointments.

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I have been under the care of Dr Wijeyekoon and his team for several years now. I can only be 100% positive about the care I have received. Dr W listens, discusses and asks for my opinion every step of the way whether it be discussing investigations, medications or appointments. Thank you for making visits to your clinic stress free.

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

this is a doctor that remembers who you are (and he sees hundreds of patients) always has time to listen to your concerns and discuss them. I have always had a fantastic level of care and reassurance

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at Hertford County Hospital

After suffering for two years with severe pain in my shoulder and mobility issues, lack of sleep and depression to visit Dr Wijeyekoon and finally feel someone was interested in my problem was so reassuring. Not only did he listen he straight away started to investigate into my condition. Taking x-rays on my first visit and within three months I had undergone treat with a positive outcome. I am now a year further on and things are still good. I cannot thank this man enough as for me it feels like he gave me my life back. Know one in this day and age should be in so much pain that life is not worth living and this was the road I was starting to go down until I meet Dr Wijeyekoon ...... Thank you for help, empathy and treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »