Lister Hospital

Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, SG1 4AB

10th October 2019

I was given a new knee by Stephen Tai on 20th June 2019. I would like to extend my gratitude to him for his expertise. It has totally transformed my life in every sense. Within a month I was walking without a stick, travelling to friends abroad and now after 3 months am virtually back to normal. All staff from the the surgeon to the cleaners were so kind. I do think the individual rooms were beneficial but realise this is not possible in general with NHS treatment. Given the huge financial constraints under which the NHS has to function I am extremely grateful.

4th October 2019

Post surgery care was excellent.

3rd September 2019

I had an operation to replace my hip. The consultant Mr Tia was very informative and professional and gave me all the attention and information that was needed for me to understand the operation. The nursing staff were all very nice helpful and efficient., Overall the experience was made to be capable.

17th August 2019

The majority of the staff were excellent. The wait for the hospital pharmacy to fill a prescription took over 5hrs which delayed my discharge.

{{category}} working at Lister Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Lister Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4gt