Lister Hospital

Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, SG1 4AB

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th August 2018

The staff, both clinical and administrative, are excellent throughout, the clinic is shabby, the consulting rooms especially so, and one is forced to discuss such details as medicines and diet at the counter in the waiting room- such a lack of privacy and respect is a disgrace. The pharmacy likewise. These facilities are simply not adequate, and do not reflect the quality of the care or the staff.

14th August 2018

I had a left knee replacement 3rd Feb 2018 by Stephen Tai's team. I was impressed with the team work from the top down to staff bringing the food round, it was so efficient and caring. It was such a pleasure to walk without pain and to find I am now walking upright and able to do so much more. This operation together with cataract lens replacement must enable so many people to get back to a more normal life and give the most added value to the costs involved. I have also been involved with treatment for urinary tract infections which were traced to enlarged prostate. I have been discharged from both clinics and am so thankful to the teams involved.

11th August 2018

The staff are always considerate, keen, friendly and attentive.

27th July 2018

The staff at Lister are always helpful and caring. I find the NHS service at the Lister in Stevenage the best in the area.

18th July 2018

I have been coming to the Lister Hospital for many years, firstly as a home dialysis patient, and for the past six years as an outpatient at the renal transplant clinic. During this time I have always been treated with the utmost care and respect, whether it was on the ward, in the dialysis unit, at the clinics or when I need blood tests. Staff are always very friendly and take the time to listen to me. Overall, I'd highly recommend The Lister to anyone. Thank you to all the amazing staff who have treated me over the years, I owe you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »