Pinehill Hospital

Benslow Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England, SG4 9QZ

26th June 2018

Everyone was kind particularly the person who got me onto my feet enabling me to be discharged thirty five hours after the operation. The surgeon, Mr Stephen Tai, explained clearly the operation's pro's and cons and I believe he was as happy at the outcome as I am myself. The Physio was also excellent after problems with my two knee operations.

23rd April 2018

Over period of eight months my experience with Pinehill has been pleasant and my personal outcome wonderful. From consultation, surgery, physio and follow up visits it has all been excellent. Staff in all departments have been friendly, professional and reassuring. No hesitation in recommending this hospital.

19th April 2018

I can heartily recommend Pinehill hospital, all the staff are helpful and considerate. Well done everybody!

18th March 2018

I attended Pinehill for consultations with Mr Tai not for any procedures. The staff were very kind and considerate and sympathetic to my needs.

14th March 2018

I was really well looked after, nothing was too much trouble, I had everything explained to me, my family was made very welcome even my husband who is in a wheelchair they ensured he understood what was going on. The care I received was excellent and the physio and after care. I would recommend that everyone uses Pinehill.

Short link to review Pinehill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4py