Lister Hospital

Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, SG1 4AB

27th July 2022

treatment for hand injury involving two operations Mr Patrick Goon kept me informed of all decisions and the best route to go for repair of injury. aftercare was very good involving doctor and hand therapy clinic Recovered completely due to the care received. With both surgeries was fully cared for from pre op through to post op with doctors and nurses ensuring I was fine

5th July 2022

I visited the A&E department at Lister Hospital for an X-ray on my left hip after falling over. After the X-ray, I was told by a doctor that he had studied my X-ray and I definitely hadn’t broken any bones. After being in excruciating pain for a week, I went to see Mr Stephen Tai at Pinehills and he immediately diagnosed a broken hip just by looking at the Lister X-ray. After this experience I have absolutely no confidence in the Lister Hospital at all.

4th July 2022

Just before the pandemic I suffered a problem with my right index finger. The Lister Hospital Stevenage took great care of me even when I could not attend the hospital because of covid they contacted me via zoom calls. I eventually had an operation. This and follow up physio has helped me enormously. I should like to thank Mr Goon and his team as well as the hand physio team. I received the best treatment from these people which I appreciate.

4th July 2022

I have heard a lot of negative comments about this hospital but in my experience I have always had great experiences with doctors, nurses & every one else regarding my operations

Written by
16th June 2022

He was understanding and made me feel at ease and explained what would happen and the outcome, plus he was reassuring about the operation I would have . After my operation and I saw him for my check up, again he was so clear that I would be fine and if I had any Problems again, should contact my doctor and make arrangements to come back and see him.

3rd May 2022

A good run hospital

21st March 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Patrick GOON and Lister hospital for the care and attention I have received throughout my treatment to repair a severely broken finger. The surgery involved aligning the bones and inserting two minute screws to the broken bones in my little finger. Mr Goon, at every stage explained the problem, showed me the X-rays prepared me for the treatment and after care.I was well aware of the necessity for intensive hand therapy and was warned of how long it would take to reach the full potential for use in the future. At all times I felt the explanations I was given gave me confidence that healing would take time and improve with the intensive hand therapy. Well done also to all the support staff who treated me with respect.

Safe

{{category}} working at Lister Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Lister Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4gt