Pinehill Hospital

Benslow Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England, SG4 9QZ

24th April 2020

I underwent day surgery at Pinehill Hospital on 9th March 2020 to my knee. All the staff I came into contact with that day treated me with total respect, kindness and above all else efficiency. In particular the male nurse looking after me on the day was extremely exceptional. I have been to Lister and QEII many times in the past but my experience at Pinehill was so different. I did not feel like I had to hang around for hours with staff not knowing who I was or what I was there for. At Pinehill everything was so well organised and carried out in such a timely fashion in clean and comfortable surroundings. The follow up to take my stitches out was handled very well by the nurse bearing in mind that the situation with Covid19 had taken effect. My physio treatment with Jessica was so helpful and efficient. A big thank you to all the staff who got me back up on my feet and walking again.

21st March 2020

Care by all staff nurses the great lady who’s name I didn’t get delivering food was fantastic all the physio staff have been great

29th January 2020

The whole process was a positive experience. All the staff are friendly, polite and supportive. They have systems in place that make the pre op and post op journey seamless. Part of the problem with NHS Hospitals, is lack of co-ordination and an apparent inability to communicate with the patients, which leads to inefficiency and frustration. Lessons could be learnt from Pinehill.

22nd January 2020

Excellent service from start to finish

15th January 2020

Right hip replacement. From assessment to post operative care, can’t fault Mr Tai or the team at Pinehill Hospital. Each step is explained and everybody was very supportive and helpful. I was standing and moving with a frame a few hours after the operation. Continuing to attend the group physio sessions as I’m finding these beneficial and helps me consolidate my home exercises. Thanks all.

27th September 2019

From the day I arrived to have my operation I received outstanding, caring and professional treatment from every member of Staff. They were always very friendly and were there to answer any need you may have in a really caring manner. The catering staff were also very pleasant and the meals were nicely presented and were very tasty. I would highly recommend Pinehill to everyone as to me it was a very pleasant experience and I am very thankful and grateful to everyone I met.

16th July 2019

The room was spotless and had an en-suite bathroom. All the staff, from the reception to the consultant were friendly and professional. Very pleased with the care given before and after the procedure.

{{category}} working at Pinehill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pinehill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4py