One Hatfield Hospital

Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, AL10 9UA

10th November 2019

Couldn’t have been better. A day patient I was kept regularly informed and tested. Room was immaculate, modern and clean as a whistle this is what good looks like for private healthcare venue. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

9th November 2019

The staff at One Hospital put the needs and care of the patients to the fore. I cannot fault the care I received.

7th November 2019

Lack of information about delay in going down for operation. No apparent cause for it being 2 hours later than expected. Also confusion about arrival time, with conflicting time on confirmation letter vs. over the phone.

6th November 2019

The staff are friendly and caring and nothing is too much trouble. I was treated with consideration and respect. The facilities at One are first class. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital.

21st October 2019

I have just finished my treatment with Fiona Bateson for my Tinnitus. It started with avengence about 18 months ago. The anxiety and dispair I felt at that time, I thought would be with me for good...Thank goodness when I went to Pinehill I was put in touch with Fiona. I think it important to say just how very valuable her kindness and understanding has been to me. She gave me great advice and reassurance that the Tinnitus would come down and be manageable, which is has. I have been self funded for my appointments and have invested in a very expensive hearing aid. I would recommend anyone that is going through this horrible condition that there is help out there and to make an appointment to see Fiona ASAP. Mrs Anne Barnicoat

13th October 2019

The hospital and staff were brilliant , Mr Nathan and his team are amazing, i can't thank them enough for the care that they gave me. I am very happy with my procedure. I would highly recommend the hospital and the team to anyone, overall I had a wonderful experience, Many thanks to the team and for the care they gave to me.

8th October 2019

The experience at One Hatfield Hospital was fantastic. The attention to detail in care was exceptional. A special thank you to Nurse Hannah who delivered great care and consideration whilst remaining polite and professional.

18th September 2019

My daughter had surgery yesterday as a day patient. I can only say a massive thanks to all of the staff . She was cared for with dignity and humour . Staff were friendly and kind , nothing was too much trouble.

11th September 2019

No suggestions on improving your care as it is 5 star.

2nd September 2019

Outstanding nursing staff. Beautifully clean and well presented. Excellent surgeon. Food good but limited weekend menu with no hot food. And lack of thought and understanding of gluten free meals. Room for improvement for sure. What I found particularly challenging. Asked to walk to anaesthetic room. No female presence which I found uncomfortable when about to have surgery. As the spinal anaesthetic was being undertaken I didn’t feel well supported and as I was beginning to feel drowsy I was roughly man handled into position and aware my disposable pants being torn off roughly. It was also painful when I was being moved by several men on the table/ bed. I have several bruises on my thighs and legs that bare no relation to the operation site. In retrospect this feels very traumatic and would not want to have a repeat of this or any one else to feel this level of vulnerability especially if one has had a past history of a traumatic event. Thankfully the level of care I received prior and subsequent to this was excellent.

2019-09-06 07:50:45
Response from One Hatfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your feedback with our Clinical Director. Please be assured we have fully investigated all areas raised. Your feedback is valued and we hope we have resolved this for you and have re-assured you of any concerns.

2019-09-02 14:38:56
Response from One Hatfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to review One Hatfield Hospital. We would really like to get in contact directly to discuss your comments and gain a better understanding of your experience. Please could we kindly ask you contact our Clinical Director, Claire Denneny on 01707 44 33 33.

{{category}} working at One Hatfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Hatfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/en9ke