Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Lewsey Road, Luton, England, LU4 0DZ

20th November 2017

I can't fault the hospital or the care from the nurses that I received. The nurses were lovely and the hospital it's self was clean. The only thing i think needs improving is on is the parking but unfortunately all hospitals are the same.. The doctors and nurses need to be truly recognised for all the extreme hard work that and care that they do and the long hours that they all put in.

15th May 2017

Appointments are kept more or less to time, give or take approximately 10 minutes, unless there has been an unforeseen emergency. All the staff I have had dealing with have been efficient, polite and caring.

22nd March 2017

The staff at the hospital have received and treated me with extreme consideration and respect at every stage of all the treatments i have received.

7th February 2017

I was referred to L&D as I had stomach pains for a period of time. After tests and consultations I had an operation to remove gall bladder and lump in stomach. Mr Jambulingam and his team were exceptional throughout. I was kept fully informed at all times prior to the operation, at the time of the operation and afterwards. I must also give a big thank you to the GI specialist nurses on the team who offered every assistance and guidance throughout. Heather Simpson and Wendy Shearsmith were magnificent. I had various tests and consultation in the run up to the operation and all areas were excellent. Endoscopy, CT scan, Blood Tests.

20th January 2017

I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff for helping me on my weight loss journey and also caring for me whilst I was staying in after my op. I'm 4 months post op and I feel amazing I've been giving my freedom and life back