Dr Smita Gunda

• Nephrology

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Gunda listened to my concerns, and answered all my questions, felt better afterwards.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Smita Gunda has been my consultant for many years' She is always very professional and understanding to my medical needs. She takes the time to explain all test results in a way that I can understand. Even though she is always extremely busy my appointments are never rushed. If I have any queries/problems, I can talk to her and she will help to put my mind at rest. I can not think of any suggestions how she could improve greater care, although I am sure her well being would be greatly improved if more staff were available to her.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I have been under the care of Dr. Gunda for the past 2.5 years since suffering acute kidney failure. I have always found her to be caring, patient and understanding, but above all, totally professional and helpful. It has not always been the case that I've had complete trust in a particular doctor (having had a very traumatic experience a few years before the kidney failure) but with Dr. Gunda this has not been an issue. I have always felt reassured whenever I've had an appointment with her. Initially the appointments were on a frequent basis, but due to the improvement in my condition, the appointments are now months apart. It has always, however, been a pleasure to see her. I am sure that it is no coincidence that my health has continued to improve since being under her care and I am most grateful.

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

My doctor is Smita Gunda has helped me understand the kidney disease which I was diagnosed with last spring. Doctor Gunda has explained about all the drugs and side effects which has put my mind at ease. She has always been very polite and professional. The queen elizabeth kidney department really do need another doctor to share the work load.

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

All ways has time for u ,a great understanding of your needs and concerns

Nearest Nephrologists