dr-rajagopalan-pradeep

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep

2nd May 2021

As one of the junior doctors at the PRUH, I have worked closely with Dr Pradeep as part of the acute medical team. He gave great care to his patients, listening and addressing their concerns and in addition found time to give a lot of teaching which helped to expand my clinical knowledge. It has been a pleasure working with him and have found it very valuable for my own growth as a doctor.

17th March 2021

I am delayed in writing this review but I promised I would give my feedback as I am truly saddened Dr Pradeep was unable to continue working alongside our Ward Team.From the moment Dr Pradeep arrived on our ward as Consultant , he owned all the Patients, was thorough, easy to work with, very calm, would take any phone calls, speak to relatives and even off duty would be happy to assist. Very professional and a privilege to of worked with.

Written by a NHS patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital
4th March 2021

Firstly I'd like to say thank you. This doctor listened to every concerned I had, and took the time to answer any questions I had. He also went out of his way to chase up any other doctors who were due to see me. He was clear and I explained everything in a way I would understand and was very friendly and presented with a smile always.

3rd March 2021

Doctor Pradeep called me regarding my Mothers condition and updated me at critical points, it’s important to family to get updates and Doctor Pradeep did this as he said he would. I thank him for this, in these very difficult times we're in and a difficult time for any family it’s good to know that the Doctor looking after your loved one still manages to give excellent care to their patients and family members. Thank you again Dr Pradeep for everything you do. (Sally)

Written by a NHS patient at St Helier Hospital
23rd February 2021

Dr. Pradeep is a phenomenal clinician and a great mentor/teacher. It's been an honour to learn from him and watch him work, he takes great care and interest in every single one of his patients. He's very conscientious of others and takes the time to personally update the family and patient as soon as new information comes to light even during a pandemic. Dr. Pradeep takes the extra step every time to make sure his patients feel comfortable and understand their management plan and takes the time to answer questions and clarify details with them. He's incredibly thorough and cares greatly about his patients. He's delightful to work with and makes sure everyone on his team is updated and feels confident in treating patients every step of the way. Thank you again for the great learning opportunity and making students feel so welcome on the ward!

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

MBBS, DTCD, FRCP( London), UK, FRCP( Respiratory),UK,FCCP( USA), European Respiratory Diplomat.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist