Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep

• Sleep medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

23rd October 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Dr Ragagopalan Pradeep is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. This doctor has a lot of good skills. His many skills include Listing reassuring, explains well Speaks in a way you can understand. Respond to you. Tried his best to try and find out what your suffering from . I found Dr Pradeep very easy to talk to as he listens to you and explains In lay mans term so you can understand . I wish there was more doctors like Dr Pradeep . The NHS could do with a lot more doctors like Dr Pradeep . They could learn a lot from Dr Pradeep. I'd recommend Dr Pradeep to any patient. May I take this opportunity to say Thank you to Dr Pradeep

23rd October 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Dr Pradeep Rajagopalan provided an excellent service showing care and understanding. I feel sad that he is leaving NHS. He is an excellent doctor. Great loss for the NHS . Hope I find an excellent doctor like Dr Pradeep.

20th October 2019
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

My father was seen by Dr Rajagopalan for approximately 10 days at The Royal London Hospital. Dr Rajagopalan was attentive and listened to all of my father’s concerns in respect of his health. Dr Rajagopalan was optimistic, pleasant and spent a considerable amount of time taking both myself and my father through the next steps and the progress that was slowly being made with my father’s health. Dr Rajagopalan made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered during my father’s admission. Dr Rajagopalan also ensured that no stone was left unturned in relation to my father’s health before setting a realistic date for discharge and this was extremely reassuring. Both myself and my father felt extremely content and satisfied with the level of care provided by Dr Rajagopalan.

20th October 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I cannot fault the care I received at the Royal London Hospital with Dr Pradeep and his team.

30th September 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I saw Dr Pradeep at the Royal London. I have seen many doctors for my chest problems (persistent cough) and Dr Pradeep was the first that I felt really listened to my case history and ordered tests accordingly. He is also very open to the possibility that my problem is actually two issues happening at the same time (an ENT issue and a respiratory issue) which I have found many doctors struggle with - he referred me to an ENT colleague for them to look into this. He gave me my test results by phone (texting me when I did not answer which was helpful as I often ignore unknown numbers) and fitted me in between other patients the next day to give me a new prescription. He then did what he said he would do in terms of changing my appointments so that my next one with him will be after my ENT one and he also followed up by text a week later to see how the new medicine was working. Dr Pradeep was also able to look beyond me being overweight to look for other issues that may be causing my persistent cough which again is something many doctors don't do (this is not me failing to acknowledge that weight is an issue in many cases but it is not the only cause of problems and I think it is lazy to always assume that because a person is fat the fatness must be causing the problem). I have been very impressed by all of this so far and hope I see him for my next appointment rather than another member of the team.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist