dr-rajagopalan-pradeep

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep

3rd April 2020

Dr Pradeep took the time to explain to me under conditions where I’m sure he had many other patients to deal with. I felt very confident that he did all the necessary tests to get to the bottom of why I ended in hospital. He is a fantastic doctor!

22nd March 2020

I was treated at Tunbridge Wells Hospital and received outstanding care from Dr Pradeep Rajagopalan. He took time to ensure I understood my options and treatments despite working on a very busy and pressured ward. Most of all he treated me with dignity and respect during a very stressful time in hospital which made the experience more bearable. Thank you so much.

Written by a carer at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital
20th February 2020

My husband was admitted with severe pains in his head, Dr Pradeep kept myself and husband informed at all times. lumbar puncture, scans etc were all done in a timely manner. He had the most pleasant bedside manner and continuously asked if we had any questions. He also left us his secretary number in case we thought of something to ask when he wasn’t around. We felt totally reassured under his care which was a very worrying time and left no stone unturned. Thank you

4th February 2020

DR Rajagopalan has a pleasant and friendly approach to his patients. He listens and explains what he is going to do and he gives updates as investigation results come back. He makes the patient and family feel trust in him. In my career in the NHS I have come care many consultants and DR Rajagopalan ranks among the top ones.

1st February 2020

Doctor Pradeep was incredibly professional and informative, explained everything clearly. He also explained procedures simply and concisely which helped ease anxiety. He answered all questions kindly and was sympathetic, and I’m very grateful for his help and everything he has done.

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist