Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep

• Sleep medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

The treatment I received in Dr. Pradeep’s Respiratory Clinic was exemplary. He sidelines beaurocracy with a text messaging system which keeps his patients in touch with him to speed up the appointment system. I had 3 different tests within the month after first seeing him and sent a text message to let him know when they had been completed. The following day I received a phone call giving me a follow up appointment the day after. I found Dr Pradeep extremely thorough, professional and dedicated as well as being easy to talk to.

27th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Consultant was thorough in the care and assessment of my needs. He was able to explain what he was going to do as next step of my care. He was very knowledgeable in his role . He was quick and efficient and made sure I was getting the right referals to mive on with my current care. He was polite and listened to my concerns.

24th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I found the doctor listened to my views, explained extensively and simply what was going to happen to me during the tests I was having done. I was very pleased with his methods and if I have problems in the future would be pleased to see him again. Thank you. Tony Sargent

17th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Dr Pradeep was fantastic as he has been the only doctor that has listen propley about my problems and said he was going to try and sort my proplems out iv'e had every test posible and still having tests to try and get to the bottom of the problems Dr Pradeep has remained in contact with me through out putting my mind at rest he is very careing doctor

10th June 2019
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pradeep by my Practice Doctor for suspected lung cancer in october last year and was fast tracked through all of the tests with great kindness and care.He always took time to keep me informed throughout all the procedures and I was always able to contact him for advice if worried. Within a few weeks I was sent to Guys Hospital for surgery on my lung and after Chemotherapy which I have just finished, I feel so well. And thankful to have been put under Dr Pradeeps care.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist