dr-rajagopalan-pradeep

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep

Written by a NHS patient at William Harvey Hospital
25th September 2021

He very competent very understanding and very caring and I had all confidence in him ... Ricky Tommy rossiter

15th September 2021

Dr Pradeep has been simply excellent in the way he has taken on my care. He has picked up on loose ends and uncertainties in previous assessments and pushed forwards vigorously to get a clearer picture. He is unstinting with his time and prioritizes communication with me as his patient. We have exchanged a number of text messages, including an early response from him whilst he was on holiday. Well beyond the call of duty and a mark of his exceptional commitment. He is painstakingly thorough and systematic, establishing a clear plan and course of action which he shares with those parties who will need to contribute to further progress. I feel totally comfortable and confident with his care.

13th September 2021

He has been a massive support during my long Covid journey. Listens and wants to find you solutions. If he cannot find a solution, he will investigate all avenues until there is a solution or you feel listened too as a patient. I am extremely grateful.

11th September 2021

I was recently A patient admitted to Farnborough hospital and after a short period of isolation following a covid test was transferred to the medical ward under the care od Dr. Pradeep. I found Dr. Pradeep to be very thorough, with attention to detail. He made sure I understood what my diagnosis was and what was involved with the treatment. Dr. Pradeep in my presence, contacted my wife and during their conversation discovered salient points that my wife brought up enabling him to get a more in depth understanding of the causes of my condition. I would like to thank Dr. Pradeep and all the staff on Medical 3 for the great care I received.

5th September 2021

I am a newly qualified doctor and I must say that it was an honour working alongside Dr. Rajagopalan. His attention to detail and great level of empathy are skills that make him one of the best doctors I’ve worked with, and he has definitely provided me with the foundations for me to succeed as well.

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

MBBS, DTCD, FRCP( London), UK, FRCP( Respiratory),UK,FCCP( USA), European Respiratory Diplomat.

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist