Written by a carer at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital
4th December 2019

My husband was recently admitted to The Tunbridge Wells Hospital after having a seizure due to contracting sepsis. The care & compassion that Dr Pradeep showed myself and my husband was truly outstanding. Dr Pradeep took the time to explain every test that my husband underwent and always had time to listen to any questions or concerns that we had. The Tunbridge Wells Hospital could do with a lot more doctors like Dr Pradeep . They could learn a lot from him and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Pradeep to any patient. My self and my husband would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to Dr Pradeep and his team and to wish you every success in the future.

31st October 2019

Dr Pradeep is a very good doctor. He listens to me and explains very well to me for my conditions, he is very understanding and such a kind doctor.

31st October 2019

Wonderful consultant am sorry he leaving trust Will be a BIG assets to where here practises I have been looked after like a private patient

29th October 2019

I found Dr. Pradeep very caring and his attention to detail is amazing. He took time to explain in detail every part of my treatment making me feel confident that his diagnosis of my problems was totally accurate. Dr. Pradeep spent time in arranging my clinical appointments making sure that I was seen by each department as soon as possible.

Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital
25th October 2019

Brilliant give me sooo much care

Nearest Acute Medicine Specialist