william-harvey-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 22,165 reviews Write a review

William Harvey Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent England, TN24 0LZ

19th July 2017

I attended the Meniere's Clinic and was seen by Ms. Codruta Newman. I found her extremely pleasant and helpful.She gave me advice and discussed the measures I can take to "help" control the attacks of dizziness and vomiting. I was totally pleased with the experience and came away confident she would help if I needed further attention.

27th February 2017

Paediatric A/E on 27/2 -senior staff including the sister Miranda did not introduce themselves, were too busy in sorting out the computer and tea breaks than the patient (child) or parent experience. The conduct was brisk and at times remarked by other parents as 'condescending' rather than involving patients / parents as active participants within the care. Examining children in the waiting room, talking about cases in public spaces and at volumes where there was no apparent patient confidentiality adhered to never mind any egards for patient dignity. A truly disappointing and embarrassing experience given I am a healthcare professional.

30th January 2017

I have recently had a number of appointments, including CT scan, MRI, consultations with the very brilliant Mr N Williams, surgeon, and his truly amazing NCS, Louise Houston, and then surgery and an overnight stay last week. The attention I have received from every single person at W Harvey has been beyond exceptional - kind, patient, understanding, procedures and options have been explained clearly - I cannot fault anyone. Staff work under mind-blowing pressure (including rude patients) and they maintain their composure. Huge respect to them. We are so fortunate to have these amazing people caring for us.

22nd December 2016

I had a total knee replacement under the care of Mr. Shrivastava and from beginning to end of the procedure was treated by all the staff involved with dignity and professionalism. I have nothing to complain about !!

16th December 2016

Highly recommend the singleton unit. Excellent care and brilliant facilities. Couldn't have had better care.

Nearest Hospitals