William Harvey Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent England, TN24 0LZ

1 2 3 4 5 22,194 reviews

12th November 2020

I have given a separate review of the consultation. All the staff, from Reception through to the Department, were courteous, cheerful and professional. When taking into account the current pressures on the NHS, this appreciation is all the more remarkable.

1st November 2020

My name is peter longman, And i went to A&E to get a wound checked out when my garage door caught a gust of wind blew the door shut and caught the top of my head. That was 7 days ago. Today 1-11-20 sunday at about 3.30 pm i checked in to A&E where i was greeted by a health carer who checked my temperature . all ok. then the triage nurse logged me in and sent me to reception and i was told to go to waiting room. The nurse on duty called me in and in no time set my mind at ease, she looked at my wound and told me it looked fine and was healing well, And said i will get the GP to have a look at it, She came in and said the same as the nurse. At that point i was feeling so good, The reassurance i experienced was sooooo welcoming. So i would like to say that everybody that was involved with my visit today was exceptional and the care was very reassuring. So a big thank you to all.

11th April 2020

Went today at William Harvey was sent to go there by 111 . One of reception lady jump into my conversation as I trying to explain why I was sent there she was really rude said I should go home for mild symptoms yet I was pregnant. The nurse who was doing me assessment called my name at the waiting area asked me just there outside if am permanently legally leaving in Uk and I wondered why she asked me out there is it because of my skin colour? The doctor saw me but they had given different description of what I had said I was feeling . I felt discriminated at the first time until the end . Does it mean being black am given different service than everyone??

17th January 2020

I was treated so well in emergency.They sent me a text to ask how well iwas treated .Bt the number 80870 was unrecognised ,The survey had numbers 1 to 5 1 being good.I was going to put 1 my hospital number is00535965 .I amsorry I was unable to answer the text,but my treatment was fantastic andI would just like to say thankyou and keepup the good work

{{category}} working at William Harvey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review William Harvey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6gw