maidstone-hospital

Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, England, ME16 9QQ

1 2 3 4 5 78,367 reviews

Written by a NHS patient
2nd March 2021

I had to visit A&E today and the service was absolutely amazing. Such friendly committed staff. Thank you

Review of Emergency Care Centre,
14th February 2021

My mum was treated in emergency care at Maidstone Hospital on 12th February. We had phoned 111 first and she had been given an appointment to go i as she had a possible break to her arm and was in a lot of pain following a fall in the house. Everyone was very friendly and supported my mum very well. We had the intial assessment, a visit to x ray and also the fracture clinic. We were there for about 3 hours from start to finish and found everyone very friendly and supportive despite the pressure they must have been under. Thank you for your kindness.

Nothing

Experience
Review of Lord North, written by a family member
15th January 2021

My 80 year old mum was discharged today from the Lord North Ward after two stays, one following her cancer diagnosis and then again again other complications. I cannot say enough about the quality of care she received. The Acute assessment unit saved her life, following a massive internal bleed and now only 15 days later she is coming home. My mum was close to giving up but the staff didn’t let her give in. Thank you everyone for everything. We will never forget want you have done for her.

Nothing - some days we were promised a call back and no one did but we know how busy you are all. When it mattered you called us and even spent up to 45 mins on the phone with us.

Experience
23rd October 2020

Care was very good but I think arriving at hospital at 07:30 and not going to theatre until 12:30 is not very good especially as I had fasted since midnight.

Review of Eye Day Care Maidstone, written by a patient
11th August 2020

I had an eye surgery done by MR Bates and his team in the 10th August 2020, this was during the Coved-19 pandemic, from the time I entered the hospital I was treated with care, understanding and felt completely safe. It was a very hot day 31 degrees and at no time did the staff make me feel I was in the way during the heat. From the pre op staff, theatre staff, MR Bates and his team were all dressed in full PPE and it must have been unbearable for them but they still treated me with dignity and care. I honestly cannot fault this hospital from my first consultation. Well done everyone and a huge thank you from me

Review of Emergency Care Centre, written by a family member
18th July 2020

I took my 4 year old son in to A&E as he had slipped on the slide in the garden and landed awkwardly on his arm. We went straight to A&E where we had our temperatures checked on arrival and then taken through to the waiting room. We were seen by Michelle Booth who was outstanding. She was managing the clinic on her own and took such good care of my little boy who had broken a bone in his elbow. She was gentle, kind and very thorough with the care of my son, I can not recommend her enough!!

Review of Emergency Care Centre, written by a patient
12th March 2020

I attended A&E on a Sunday for the minor injuries unit. Although very busy the staff remained consistently calm,friendly and professional. Minor injuries were treated in a separate queue, although this was not obvious, and I was treated more quickly with a supply of antibiotics than I would otherwise have done.

5th March 2020

I had had a very bad experience at another hospital when I first had cancer 5 years ago. I was extremely anxious regarding treatment as I had lost my confidence. My experience of 12 radiotherapy treatments was made easy due to the caring and friendly staff. Both Reception staff were welcoming and friendly and a male member of Staff and one of the Reception Staff were outstanding. I would and will thoroughly recommend Maidstone Hospital. I wish I lived nearer as it would be my hospital of choice.

{{category}} working at Maidstone Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Maidstone Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ic