KIMS Hospital

Newnham Court Way, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5FT

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th February 2018

I had high hopes that my stay at KIMS would be stress free given that they provide great care at consultation stage but my actual inpatient stay was far from stress free. I had a knee replacement and I was put in a bed that was totally unsuitable I simply couldn’t get out of it without help. On the day of my procedure I was refused food by a nurse right up until 9.45pm when I was presented with a dry sandwich. Bearing in mind I hadn’t eaten since 5.45pm the previous day. The time I spent in the anesthetist pre op room was a comedy of errors I wish my partner had stayed with me because I nearly pulled out of having the procedure. If it wasn’t my faith in my consultant i might not have gone ahead I didn’t want to let him down. If I need to have a procedure at KIMS again I will be better prepared.

14th February 2018

Surgery is not just about the surgeon, but the team around him or her. The staff at KIMS were fantastic, from the pre-admission assessment to the day itself. Reception, porters, nurses, theatre professionals, physios - all fantastic. Thank you everyone.

8th February 2018

The commitment and care that I received at Kimms was second to none. All the staff were so very friendly and approachable. All the them put you at ease and nothing is too much trouble. Would recommend this hospital as it is superb

23rd January 2018

While some individuals were considerate of my needs others consistently failed to respond to my request for ice, as per my physios' instructions, to the point that my husband was having to bring ice packs from home. Also, my medication was often incorrect despite my consultant intervening (twice). Finally, my toilet was broken and unusable for my entire stay and staff were aware of this.

22nd January 2018

Lovely hospital, friendly staff, very clean

« 1 2 3 4 »