KIMS Hospital

Newnham Court Way, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5FT

17th February 2019

The staff were so comforting & made my visits really welcoming, it was by far the best hospital I’ve ever visited. Clean, easily signposted, communication was brilliant & all the staff are always happy.

15th February 2019

Excellent care through out

31st January 2019

The interior of KIMS is more like a hotel , it has a great calmness about it . Spotless and the staff were very helpful !!! It's such a shame that most local hospitals haven't got these qualities!!!

25th January 2019

Further to my earlier review it appears that the CQC have also identified shortcomings in this hospital https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent-business/county-news/kims-hospital-maidstone-services-unsafe-94704/

25th January 2019

Lovely new Hospital. However, I have some experience of private healthcare this is the worst I have experienced. Management appalling, For a simple blood test I arrived and checked in ten minutes early; there was no one else waiting. I was then kept waiting for fifteen minutes past my appointment time, whilst four staff chatted behind reception. I had just got up to complain when one of the staff decided to break off the conversation and call me. Unacceptable. Two months later neither my GP or I have received results of blood tests. This is in spite of me asking that results were forwarded at the time and twice since. As much of medical care relies on control of processes I could not recommend anyone to use this facility

{{category}} working at KIMS Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review KIMS Hospital: http://iwgc.net/ejqkz