KIMS Hospital

Newnham Court Way, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5FT

15th October 2019

Very clean, friendly and professional staff and environment.

5th October 2019

Kims hospital staff.were very good very pleasant nothing was to much bother i would recommend this hospital to every one

26th September 2019

I have had 2 overnight stays in the KIMS hospital. But until my first stay I would not have recommended the hospital as I consider that I was treated badly and even abused by the nursing staff. It was only by virtue of Dr Mudalagiri asking me to give it one more try that I agreed to and was pleasantly surprised. On the first over night I only had 1 nurse that was curt and off hand. But on the second visit all the staff were great especially the night nurse Susie. I cannot express enough thanks in the way she looked after me she went so far above and beyond, she made me feel she was only there for me. when in face she was overseeing 2 wards. What a great asset she is to your hospital.

25th September 2019

I was very anxious before my treatments but everyone was lovely and made me feel at ease. The hospital was spotlessly clean and the food superb with a lovely wide choice all prepared on site. Although I was an NHS patient i was not made to feel inferior.

25th September 2019

Very good hospital very clean staff well trained you feel that you are in good hands the surgeons were very competent and knowledgeable friendly and made me feel at easy. I recommend this hospital fully.

{{category}} working at KIMS Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review KIMS Hospital: http://iwgc.net/ejqkz