kent-and-canterbury-hospital

Kent and Canterbury Hospital

Ethelbert Road, Canterbury, Kent, England, CT1 3NG

1 2 3 4 5 9,162 reviews

3rd December 2020

Excellent treatment for a relatively routine procedure during the Covid pandemic

13th November 2020

Attending the eye clinic , delightful staff , straightforward answers , rapid assessment . Thank you well done stay safe

21st August 2020

I attended the Dermatology Department today (21/08/20) in order to have a lump on my forearm investigated for possible skin cancer. I saw Dr.Mehrtens who immediately opted to remove the lump straight away and have it tested. I was undergoing the excision within minutes , the procedure being carried out by the same Doctor along with Nurse( I am not sure how these clinicians are described officially) Quinn and her associate whose name I do not know. They were absolutely brilliant , and I have rarely laughed so much - they made me feel totally at ease. They are all a credit to the NHS and ,regardless of the results in due course, I cannot thank them enough. They made an old man very happy!

1st August 2020

I have just got home from my visit to K&C for an MRI. The staff everywhere I went were lovely, when I had the scan from the people who had been called in to work on a Saturday as one of the scans broke, but especially the ladies on the desk in X-ray the American one and the lady with 16 year old twins, I heard her telling a member of staff about this, and the other lady who sat me on a soft chair and got me biscuits to go with my coffee. I have been isolating since 13 March and apart from a week in QEQM I have been nowhere. The patient transport staff were lovely as well, I did spend longer than most at the hospital, five and a half hours due to a glitch. But because of all these lovely people I had a wonderful time and I have realised how much I have missed people. Thank you thank you thank you.

9th July 2020

I can do nothing but praise everybody that were involved in my treatment whilst in Canterbury Hospital. From Cleaning , Catering, and Nursing staff. To Doctors, Consultants and Surgeons. Care could not have been better. I am now free from cancer and looking forward to a great future. Thank You

9th July 2020

A good experience through out

11th June 2020

the team of the St. Lawrence Ward were brilliant, in particular Nurse Sandra that care for me on my lowest point after the operation.

25th March 2020

I had eye surgery in The Opthalmology Theatre Suite yesterday. I cannot praise enough every single member of the team. From the lady at the top Miss Albena through her entire team including admin staff. They were professional, kind, and funny. There was no possibility of social distancing under these circumstances but they did anything and everything with a smile and kind words. We are so fortunate to have such truly dedicated people caring for us during this very difficult Corona Virus pandemic. I hope and pray that these wonderful people and their families stay safe and healthy. Thank you to you all. God bless the NHS.

{{category}} working at Kent and Canterbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kent and Canterbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ej