st-bartholomews-hospital

West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE

1 2 3 4 5 43,542 reviews

Written by a NHS patient
6th February 2021

I under went pacemakers surgery at St Barts. I can only think surgeon and his team, sister and all ward staff. Personal thanks to Mr Rowlands,Eternally grateful. And a heartfelt thanks to the NHS news most difficult times

19th January 2021

Outstanding care by all the staff at Barts. Surgery for a blocked heart artery was undertaken, and filmed, by Dr. Elliott Smith who was so caring and professional. I had multiple other issues that were treated by the wonderful nurses who were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for me. Wonderful hospital and staff.

3rd January 2021

I have a family member on an intensive care ward in Barts hospital on the Smithfield site. For 5 days I have been asking if members of staff can please charge his phone. I have asked 12 times to different members of staff. He is critical so is unable to do this on his own. I have not been able to speak to him for 5 days which has been detrimental to his well being and recovery. The Barts Hospital website says that if you are not allowed to visit loved ones then you can speak to them virtually. This is not true!! I am trying every day. From an incredibly frustrated and very worried family member of a patient.

30th December 2020

It’s been 3 weeks after my surgery now and I still cannot get over how each and every single individual person that works at st barts hospital treated me with upmost respect, dignity and on the whole were some of the best human beings I’ve ever met. Every single nurse was professional and compassionate with regards to the covid regs and would do everything they could to assist me getting in touch with my family be it over the phone or video call. The doctors were understanding of my needs and respectful towards my needlephobia issues.

9th November 2020

Had a heart procedure done 07/11/20 in Bart’s Hospital. Can honestly say that the care I got on the day was outstanding. From the Ward C3 staff to Theatre staff and Dr Mullen you were all amazing for the care and support I received on the day. Hospital is very clean, everyone was friendly nothing was too much trouble for the ward staff. I can’t find fault I only have praise for the outstanding work you do. Stay safe and well.

4th November 2020

Hospital was very well organised

Review of MRI Imaging - SBH, written by a patient
26th October 2020

The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the whole procedure was super-efficient. I didn't have to wait long at any stage, and everyone was very good-humoured. The whole experience was as good as it could be.

14th September 2020

Staff attentive. Hospital spotless. Surgeon Dr Ahmit Bhan excellent.

Review of 3C Short Stay Ward - SBH, written by a patient
13th September 2020

The stuff was absolutely amazing, starting with the doctors and the nurses in the surgery theatre and all the nuses on the ward which took very good care of me. The whole exeprince was very good and make me feel relaxed at all times. A big, big thank you to all the stuff , you are doing an amzing job and admire your professional skills!

I can't think of anything , as everything was explain to me before and after the surgery.

Experience
Review of Lung Function & Sleep services - SBH, written by a patient
31st July 2020

I have a CPAP machine and the mask developed a split which meant that I could not sleep properly and neither could my wife. I rang the Lung Function Team and was answered within two minutes. I was promised a reply and received that reply within thirty minutes. After explaining the problem I was promised a replacement mask by courier and that mask arrived within forty eight hours. I thought the service provided was exemplary and has greatly helped me . A torn mask sounds minor but it was causing great discomfort and the way the problem was resolved deserves much thanks

{{category}} working at St Bartholomew's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Bartholomew's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zq