william-harvey-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 22,186 reviews Write a review

William Harvey Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent England, TN24 0LZ

3rd October 2019

Had appointments at this hospital was treated fantastic by all the staff that dealt with me everyone was so caring and lovely also understanding my appointments were with Mr Alex Chipperfield the treatment I have had from him is just fantastic what a surgeon this lovely man is he gave me my legs back after not being hardly able to walk through pain this man is a hero where no one else would help me he did so much and I’m pain free can’t thank this lovely man enough I will never forget what he has done for me he is the most fantastic surgeon also the most fantastic man thank you s much for giving me pain free legs that work without pain

10th September 2019

Having had a stent fitted at the William Harvey hospital Cardiac department on the 9th September 2019 I could not be more grateful to the doctors, technicians and nurses that looked after me before, during and after the procedure was carried out, having to stay in bed for 4 hours after the stent was fitted I had the opportunity to watch the goings on in the department, apart from the various procedure appointments that had been arranged they also had several emergencies brought in whilst I was being prepared for my appointment and while I was recovering, the way they dealt with these as well as the arranged patients was quite amazing, the professionalism and calmness was a joy to watch, the nurses were very hard working as well as being very caring and despite having such a heavy workload cold not have been more considerate, it made you feel more like a friend that they were looking after , thank you to all the staff at William Harvey cardiac unit.

4th September 2019

The staff in the catheter suite were amazing. All efficient, and friendly.

22nd March 2019

I underwent thyroid surgery in February 2019 at WH hospital in Ashford I was under the care of Mr Dahr team in ENT. I stayed in the Rotary ward for 4 days where I received the best care possible, delivered by a team of the most dedicated, professional and friendly medical staff. Nothing was too much for the nurses, doctors and all ancillary staff I came across during my stay.. I do admire their dedication as the NHS does not always make their work easy!!

7th March 2019

I was treated by Dr Harinath for my operation, I was pleased with the Care and treatment I received, , i found the Staff to be Caring and have a positive outlook.

{{category}} working at William Harvey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review William Harvey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6gw