mr-amro-hassaan

15th February 2020

I have been suffering with tinnitus and deafness for over 5 years now. During my consultation with Dr Hassaan, he actually listened to my concerns,waited until I was finished then told me what was actually wrong.He further ween on to explain what was happening in my ear this was backed up with pictures giving me a better understanding of my condition. Dr Hassaan then explained in deal not too much just the right amount of how tinnitus works this was of great benefit to me.He was very clear on the next steps of my treatment. Thank you Dr Amro Hassaan.

15th February 2020

Back in August last year I had my first experience of the ENT dept at Queens. I thought the doctor whom I saw was Mr Hassaan and the whole experience I had was very unsatisfactory, so much so that I was going to complain about it. I am very glad I didn’t because on Thursday, 13th, I met the real Mr Hassaan. My experience this time was totally opposite to what I had had last time. He restored my faith in the medical profession and the National Health with his warm and friendly attitude. He was interested, informative and helpful in every way and I left him in the most positive frame of mind I have been in for a long time. He is an absolute treasure!

11th February 2020

Execellent doctor. Gives you so much time. Very thorough and gets results quickly. Thank you. I now finally have answers.

21st November 2019

"On November 7th I was admitted to Queens Hospital in Romford as a "day" patient for a Larynx biopsy. I was naturally worried about the procedure, but my concerns were quickly allayed by both the aneasthetist Dr Walker and the operating surgeon Dr Hassaan. Dr Walker talked me through the anaesthetic process and his calm and informative explanation was very reassuring. Dr Hassan then arrived to discuss the operation procedure and objectives. I had some particular concerns and Dr Hassaan was very thorough in addressing these issues and stressing that he would be investigating all potential remedies for a long standing problem. All this was explained to me in a very open, friendly and positive manner and made me feel very comfortable that I was in good hands. Mr Hassaan was also very good humoured and which made my experience a relaxing one. Following the procedure I was in the recovery unit where I received excellent post operative care from the nursing staff, all very pleasant and attentive. ., The service I received from the NHS and all the personnel involved in my day patient operation was exemplary."

Nearest Otolaryngologists