mr-amro-hassaan

15th February 2020

I have been suffering with tinnitus and deafness for over 5 years now. During my consultation with Dr Hassaan, he actually listened to my concerns,waited until I was finished then told me what was actually wrong.He further ween on to explain what was happening in my ear this was backed up with pictures giving me a better understanding of my condition. Dr Hassaan then explained in deal not too much just the right amount of how tinnitus works this was of great benefit to me.He was very clear on the next steps of my treatment. Thank you Dr Amro Hassaan.

15th February 2020

Back in August last year I had my first experience of the ENT dept at Queens. I thought the doctor whom I saw was Mr Hassaan and the whole experience I had was very unsatisfactory, so much so that I was going to complain about it. I am very glad I didn’t because on Thursday, 13th, I met the real Mr Hassaan. My experience this time was totally opposite to what I had had last time. He restored my faith in the medical profession and the National Health with his warm and friendly attitude. He was interested, informative and helpful in every way and I left him in the most positive frame of mind I have been in for a long time. He is an absolute treasure!

11th February 2020

Execellent doctor. Gives you so much time. Very thorough and gets results quickly. Thank you. I now finally have answers.

Nearest Otolaryngologists