The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Tonbridge Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, KentEngland, TN2 4QJ

1 2 3 4 5 108,508 reviews

Review of Accident & Emergency,
14th February 2021

Already reviewed emergency care which we feel was where we were. But it would not let me submit without reviewing.

None

Review of Gynaecology Outpatients,
11th February 2021

Self discharged but was spoken absolutely disgusted by a nurse called In a which spoke absolutely disgusting about where I should give North either at Maidstone hospital or William Harvey hospital which I agreed too because of the amount of times I discharged myself due to the nurses unable to help comfort or listen to my own mind. The nhs has not helped me in anyway shape or form to make me comfortable or feel any better but really upsetting me and making me feel suicidal thoughts.

I doubt there's anything that they can or make anything better because of the way I was spoken to which was absolutely disgusting after I know the consequences etc.

5th January 2021

Wanted to say a massive thank you to the wonderful doctors and nurses working through all of this. The lady Dr who treated me (but i didn’t get her name) was so lovely, caring and thorough and didn’t make me feel like I was being a nuisance especially during such busy hard times! Everyone did their best to figure out what was wrong and with a smile and concern. I don’t know what the Drs name was but I hope she can be recognised. I came into maidstone A&E at 1pm, name is Kate McDonald, DOB 03/10/91 and was seen by a lady A&E doctor. I could hear how busy it was with very sick patients and I was reluctant to come in but I wasn’t made to feel like I shouldn’t be there. They even went out their way to grab me some food as I was there a lot longer than I thought and pregnant. Thank you so much

Maybe a food vending machine in the waiting area as being alone and not being able to eat is hard

26th December 2020

Every person that was involved in my care both times was amazing. Nothing bad to say.

13th December 2020

Regarding my visit on Sun 13/12/20. Dr L Shaker in A&E was very unprofessional & abrupt. He spoke to me with arrogance and a general uncaring attitude. He has a very heavy accent which makes it difficult to understand him. When I asked for him to repeat something his tone of voice rose. How is he in the caring profession if he has this kind of attitude? Obviously in the wrong profession! Why are such people being allowed to get away with treating people like this? He even spoke to the nurses abruptly. I wish I could have seen another Dr instead. He made the whole experience 10 times worse because of his unprofessionalism.

Get rid of uncaring unprofessional staff

Review of Paediatric Accident & Emergency, written by a family member
22nd October 2020

We came in via A&E and were sent straight to ward, within an hour we had been assessed given pain relief and had plan for surgery. Staff were brilliant with my 14year old boy who was in a lot of pain in a very private area. Age appropriate explanations just enough humour to try and make things slightly less serious and scary. Only 1 toilet I visited wasn’t brilliantly clean- can’t fault anything else About the service we received. Thank you all!

1 toilet could have been cleaner.

Review of Delivery Suite, written by a patient
19th October 2020

Many thank yous to everyone who helped out with the birth of Aurora May-Eileen Hilton on Sunday 4th October 2020! The midwife Lauren was absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for all of her help and support! And same to Suzanna the doctor who helped out and everyone else who was there! Although my labour and birth experience didn't go to plan I am so pleased with how everything went in the end thanks to everyone at mtw and their wonderful advice.

There is nothing I can say about improvement everything was really good

18th October 2020

Tripped and cut my eyebrow - huge black eye. Went to A&E at 8am on 7th October to find no other patients waiting! Saw the triage nurse, a doctor, and had a CT scan as a precaution. Nurse dressed the wound and I was off. Excellent service by all. At least 20 patients waiting when I left at 11.30.

Nothing

11th October 2020

Whilst I was on Ward 21 my care was exceptional. The staff were fantastic. They were attentive, organised and caring. I can't thank them enough for their patience and compassion. All the more extraordinary given the pressure and stress they have had to operate under since lockdown.

11th October 2020

{{category}} working at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Tunbridge Wells Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4pg