King's College Hospital

Denmark Hill, London, England, SE5 9RS

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th March 2019

Great hospital and great care

18th February 2019

If i was really to write on here how I was handled by this hospital it would disgust you. Once I got in to Sam Oram ward all was fine and they were fantastic however the A & E Ward which was very modern was awlful and one day I might just let everyone know how bad it was. I am traumatised by how I was treated.

18th October 2018

I can not find words to appriciate the hard work of all the staff of King's College Hospital. Those people are amazing . Always happy to help patients, always happy to do extra mile for you. Hats Off and bless them

7th October 2018

I was looked after very well at kings. Great care and and good and speedy recovery. Very clean and good communication skills between the patient and nurse.

6th July 2018

i took time off work to attend an appointment, I also had to reschedule another medical appointment to attend this one. In addition, I was extremely unwell, but still made the effort to attend. On arrival, I found that the clinic I had been told to attend did not even exist! The directions for the “clinic” were entirely bogus. I found my way to the actual clinic after a great deal of hassle, all the while feeling ill – only to be told be two sullen, argumentative staff members that my appointment had been cancelled. Too bad no one had the courtesy to tell me. No answers, no apologies, just a bad attitude from both. Another letter was printed and handed to me for another appointment on a different date. On examining the letter, I found it was for the same imaginary clinic that does not exist! Needless to say I shan’t bother attending, meanwhile my care is being undermined. The overt hostility from NHS staff to taxpaying patients never ceases to terrify me – and these are the people I am supposed to trust with a life threatening medical condition. One of the argumentative and unprofessional staff members failed to tell me that someone was on their way to provide a full explanation (I found this out later when I called up the hospital). What kind of person behaves like this? There is no point making a formal complaint because their policy is not to respond to complaints, I’ve been waiting 7 months for a response to a complaint. I’m already behind on my work due to illness, now I’m further behind and under pressure thanks to NHS incompetence. Someone really needs to tell these individuals that this is no way to treat people who are seriously ill. Staff would benefit GREATLY from customer service training and a few pointers in standard professional conduct.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at King's College Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King's College Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ew