King's College Hospital

Denmark Hill, London, England, SE5 9RS

Written by a NHS patient
15th May 2021

Great personal and swift care after severely breaking my wrist and going through x-ray and A&E, then passed to the Fracture Clinic who swiftly organised consultation and further CT scans. Handled by more than a dozen people in different departments; each were totally professional, caring, personable and ultimately getting me treated smoothly and timely. Ultimately I moved from NHS treatment to private for the operation (for various reasons) by Mr Karruppaiah; who is part of the Kings team but also operates at Blackheath and London Bridge Hospitals.

Safe
Written by a NHS patient
25th March 2021

Great care all around

26th November 2020

King’s College Hospital the best in the world! Kind polite doctors, nurses, and every one who works there ! Very caring and attentive stuff too. My first daughter was born there in 1981, Ruskin Maternity Dept. Recently in 2018 I was operated from a cancerous tumour and in both ocassions I have been treated extremely well, with respect, consideration and manners to say the least. Infinite thank you to God and KCH and the medical teams for having taken good care of me and my family. Eternally grateful . From Maria Suárez

31st October 2020

Utterly useless gastroenterologist I presented with classic signs of coeliac disease which made my life an absolute misery. Ian Forgacs at no time even suggested coeliac and told me I was just stressed. So i suffered needlessly for several more years until i idid my own reseach and realised i had coeliac. I quite gluten and it was instantly life-changing. How a gastro would overlook the most obvious cause is beyond me. Disgraceful.

{{category}} working at King's College Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King's College Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ew