the-royal-london-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 89,367 reviews Write a review

The Royal London Hospital

Whitechapel Road, London, England, E1 1BB

Review of Friday Diabetes & Endocrine Clinic- RLH Antenatal Clinic, written by a patient
15th November 2019

This is for the diabetes antenatal clinic. More receptionists are needed at this clinic. I often have to wait 10 minutes each time I have to speak to them (eg to check in, to book next appointment).

8th November 2019

This is my local hospital. My son has been admitted to A&E on numerous occasions and has stayed as an in patient on several of occasions. The children A&E department is outstanding. The doctors and nurses there works very hard, skillful and kind. There are a few different children wards in his hospital. The very last time my son stayed overnight was a disappointing and this is why I given 4 stars rather than 5. The dinner lady bang our bed in order to wake us up so we can choose a meal, she also expect my son to finish his meal in half an hour so she can take away the unfinished food away. Overall this is a fabulous hospital when many great people on all different levels.

7th November 2019

From on entry to the children’s outpatient the nurses, reception were very welcoming.

Review of Haematology Day Unit & Haemophilia Centre - RLH, written by a patient
24th October 2019

All staff are kind courteous and efficient. I am always filled with confidence after my appointments and contact with the Haema team and reassured that my well being and that of my family is of utmost importance to them. I've got to know a number of them and it's a nice feeling that you don't have to re-explain issues to them on each visit. I live 2 hours away and have to use public transport which is a challenge but they do their best to accommodate this too. Thank you.

23rd October 2019

Dr Rajagopalan Pradeep is the best doctor in his field that The royal London Hospital has.

17th October 2019

I came in for a colposcopy and the staff were fantastic! Anna Parberry and Nurse Angela made me feel completely at ease with the procedure and ensured I was well informed about what was going on the whole time. I felt very well cared for.

Review of Home Birth Service - RLH, written by a patient
16th October 2019

The TH home birth team is amazing and I received the best care during my pregnancy. I was always well informed, respected and treated with kindness. I can not recommend the team enough!

Review of Renal Outpatients, written by a family member
8th October 2019

My mother had an appointment today with the renal department at Royal London Hospital. The nurse my mother met was outstanding, she was attentive, caring and explained everything perfectly. Absolute gem, hope to meet her again. Her name was Gladis, apologies if I mispelt her name.

Review of Physician's Response Unit - RLH, written by a family member
2nd October 2019

I would like to say a massive thank you to the Physician Response Unit. Meze, Megan and Patrick are a credit yo the NHS and Physician Response Unit. They came out to treat my husband yesterday at home in Bow. This is the 1st time we have came in contact with the Physician Response Unit. I can not recommend them enough, they were fabulous. They are a great team, they treated my husband with care, compassion and dignity. Thank you Meze, Megan and Patrick.

2nd October 2019

Physician Response Unit I would like to say a massive Thank you to the Physician Response Unit, who came out yesterday and treated my Husband at our home. Lexe, Megan and Patrick were fabulous and a credit to the NHS and Physician Response Unit. The care they gave my husbands was outstanding and I can not thank them enough. Well done Physician Response Unit

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at The Royal London Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal London Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6au