the-royal-london-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 89,088 reviews Write a review

The Royal London Hospital

Whitechapel Road, London, England, E1 1BB

23rd February 2018

This review is about my experience in the Labour ward. I had a particularly complicated and long winded delivery that spanned a week and the most impressive part of my care was how coordinated the midwives were about them. I felt quite vulnerable going in to the experience as well as anxious and nervous. The Midwives were OUTSTANDING, and the team incredible. Please can special thanks be passed on to: Alba (who kept me calm the 24 hours before labour, Adey (who cared for me when I was close to loosing my mind), Davina (who was with me for delivery), Matilda (who saved my life after my PPHemmorage and looked after myself and the baby in intensive care) and lastly to Felicia (who fed the baby when I couldn't). I will be forever grateful for these woman for treating me with their professional grace, and allowing me to feel calm in the moment when I needed it most.

23rd February 2018

We absolutely loved the antenatal classes with Ann, they were fun, informative and inclusive. We weren't originally sure we wanted to attend them but actually we are really glad that we did. We were given lots of printed information which was really helpful (and I understand Ann did this of her own accord which we appreciate) but it would be helpful if perhaps all of this info could be collated and put into one easy document so its simple to refer back to prior to, during and after labour etc.

22nd February 2018

I have on two occasional attempted to have a general sexual health check up. Both times I have arrived before 9am on a weekday and been turned away. Once because it was short staffed and the first time because there was no indication on your website that you would have to wait till 10.30 to be seen if then at all! I’ve never found a health centre so diffficult to use. Also found your staff very disinterested and on one occasion rude. Looking after my sexual health has never been so off putting, I find your centre actively discouraging

21st February 2018

Given as long as was necessary

20th February 2018

I had an appointment at the hospital - and it all went smoothly and I was greeted by kind people the hole way through the hospital

Nearest Hospitals