the-royal-london-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 89,351 reviews Write a review

The Royal London Hospital

Whitechapel Road, London, England, E1 1BB

6th June 2019

I am disappointed in how the antenatal clinic is run. The waiting time is worse than GP. I work in the maternity department but not in the antenatal part if I knew how awful it is I would have gone to a different hospital. The staffs have no considerations to expected mums who are waiting for more than 2 hours to be seen. One occasion I was failed to be told that I was not going to see the midwife and was waiting for more than 2 hours in the waiting area. It was upsetting to see people come after me and seen before me. What is the point in allocation appointment times to patient if they are not seen in time. I have noticed that the midwifes are slow and take their time and have no time keeping. I have also noticed that the girls in the pink uniform who take the maternity notes failed to mention to me that I was not going to see the midwife. When I went to inquire I found the girl chatting away and made it out like she was going to tell me. I was not able to be seen by the midwife for my 31 week check due to over an hour wait and I could not wait to be seen due to having to return to work to start my own clinic. I do not like how the midwifes behave and their attitudes. That is something that needs to change. You can not expect expected mothers to be waiting in the waiting area for more than hours without and update whats going on and how long the wait will be. The reception staff was very helpful and friendly I have no suggestions for them.

25th May 2019

Excellent!

19th May 2019

I was assaulted and having the GP come to me rather than having to go to A&E was very welcome and much appreciated.

19th May 2019

Was informed by nursing staff what was happening

15th April 2019

After having my operation on Thursday 11th April there were no beds available on any ward so I spent the night in the recovery ward. The staff were so good. Made me feel welcome and looked after my every need with care and consideration. What a wonderful bunch of people. I would like to mention a few that really stood out and went above and beyond . India, LouLou, Sybel, Jose, Pablo, Jessica and Lani. Unfortunately I did not get everyone's name but everyone I met were wonderful. I hope that this message gets back to that Ward because they really should be praised for the fantastic way that they carry out their duties. Thank you so much.

{{category}} working at The Royal London Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal London Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6au