Spire Harpenden Hospital

Ambrose Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, AL5 4BP

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

8th September 2018

Given the purpose of my visit, it was a pleasure to stay at the Spire Harpenden. Everyone involved in my treatment, from reception to nursing staff was excellent.

13th July 2018

i was seen by Mr P S Jambulingam and was treated with concern respect as you would expect from a professional . My procedure went very well and I was home within a few hours, I am very satisfied with visit to the spires hospital in Harpenden and all concerned in my stay there

28th June 2018

I was lucky to be treated in such a lovely hopsital. The staffon Ambrose were helpful and kind.

29th May 2018

I stayed in overnight and was very well looked after by all the staff.

25th February 2018

I was totally crippled by my hip condition and on very high doses of painkillers. Within 2 days of my hip replacement operation I was walking without any pain and within 3 months fully recovered able to balance on both legs and climb stairs and full mobility. In my 90th year I find this incredible and thank the doctors, nurses and the care at Spire Harpenden for the wonderful job they have done. An important part of this recovery was the care afterwards with the physio and the geriatric doctor that helped me so much with the withdrawal from the opiates that seriously affected me. Their care was wonderful and helped me through a dark time. Thank you so much.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »