spire-harpenden-hospital

Spire Harpenden Hospital

Ambrose Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, AL5 4BP

31st May 2021

I was treated wonderfully by all who worked at spire! My surgeon was Dr Alan Parbhoo and he did an amazing job fixing my jaw.

8th April 2021

I am so glad I chose this hospital for my treatment as I found it very friendly clean and efficient.The treatment I received was of the highest calibre and all the staff were so caring and professional .I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hospital to anyone!

31st March 2021

Mr S Mushtaq Out patients department February 2021 After long and severe suffering from sciatica since 2020 October I was referred to this consultant under the choose and book service from MSK. As this was going to get me seen much quicker. Well what a waste of time! I felt this Dr did not want to even know what I was about. I felt he was very dismissive of my concerns. He had no previous Health History of mine. He had no previous MRI scan results to see a comparison. I asked me to stand on my toes which I could barely do holding his desk hat was it! He informed me that nothing could be done for me as they would not do steroid nerve block injections. Not even giving me another apt. He told me I’d have to wait till Covid ended? Which was when? And be referred again! I was left upset. Frustrated. In severe pain. In tears. No hope. Had a mental breakdown because of the actions of this man. I did put a email of complaint to Joanne Clark at MSK who referred me. And my GP. This is really not acceptable. How is this showing patient care? Whether I was paying for this treatment of not. The Care should be the same surely? I felt let down by the NHS Service.

31st March 2021

I was in as a day patient twice for lens replacement. The staff were fantastic and professional. I have used this hospital before and now with the COVID issues they have adapted to make people safe and secure. I have to shield due to breathing conditions but I felt safe at all times at this location. The staff continue to provide outstanding care.

31st March 2021

I was very privileged to have been operated on at The Spire Harpenden Hospital because I was looked after by the most lovely people. Everyone was very friendly and I wasnt treated any differently than the private patients. I felt at ease immediately upon entering the hospital. It was so quiet and so clean and so totally in control, like a well oiled machine. I think I was expecting a little more noise and hustle and bustle but it was so relaxed and tranquil, which in turn made me more relaxed...perfect. "If you need to have a procedure at any time then I cant recommend The Spire Harpenden highly enough!! Thank you Mr Andrew Irwin and the team, I feel amazing and cant thank you enough.

14th February 2021

I was very happy with treatment and care received however the food on offer was less than adequate and certainly not up to expectations.

13th February 2021

I was very privileged to have been operated on at The Spire Harpenden Hospital because I was looked after by the most lovely people and in an environment of perfect tranquility and cleanliness and put at ease immediately upon entering the hospital. It was so quiet and so pristinely clean and under the circumstances we are in right now with Covid 19 In think I was expecting a little more chaos but everything was tranquil and organised and so normal!! "If you need to have a procedure at any time then The Spire Harpenden is where to go" Thank you everyone - I feel amazing

18th December 2020

After major hip surgery was made to be really comfortable all staff were excellent, food was good.communication was very good, rooms were very clean and tidy.

30th November 2020

I went for a Health Enhance assessment @ Harpenden last week (beautiful location and I felt calm watching the birds and squirrels in the car park!) I thought that the whole process might be too stressful or time consuming and I was also scared to hear that something might be wrong with my health, so I kept putting off scheduling the assessment. There are strict Covid measures and I did not once feel concerned/exposed throughout the whole process. Both Health Advisor Sam Spranger and Dr Karen Ronayne were very professional and I felt totally at ease(thank you!) I had guided physical tests and detailed discussions and all the anxiety I had beforehand disappeared as I was put at ease every step of the way. I got some great advice on how to improve both my physical and mental wellbeing. I left wondering why I did not attend sooner. I would urge everyone that is thinking about a health assessment to go and get one done.

9th November 2020

I was able to have my total right hip replacement operation at the Spire Harpenden Hospital in August 2020. This took place during Covid19 and I felt totally safe that the hospital and all its staff were totally committed to ensuring that everyone were kept safe. All the staff I met were lovely from the Porter to the surgeon. Highly recommend.

{{category}} working at Spire Harpenden Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Harpenden Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yj