Spire Harpenden Hospital

Ambrose Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, AL5 4BP

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th November 2018

I was referred to Harpenden Spire from the NHS, and believe me the treatment I received was brilliant. All the staff could not do enough for me during my 3 night stay, my family also enjoyed the hospitality for both evening dinners, lunch, plus tea and biscuits for those that just popped in to see me. Physio with Cathy has been 10/10, and I have chosen to continue this therapy as a private patient due to the NHS only allowing for 3 sessions. With a bit of luck my surgeon will discharge me this afternoon, allowing me to drive again. ( oh for a 120 degree bend )! Don't be put off by any negative reports, they are probably ungrateful people anyway.

8th September 2018

Given the purpose of my visit, it was a pleasure to stay at the Spire Harpenden. Everyone involved in my treatment, from reception to nursing staff was excellent.

13th July 2018

i was seen by Mr P S Jambulingam and was treated with concern respect as you would expect from a professional . My procedure went very well and I was home within a few hours, I am very satisfied with visit to the spires hospital in Harpenden and all concerned in my stay there

28th June 2018

I was lucky to be treated in such a lovely hopsital. The staffon Ambrose were helpful and kind.

29th May 2018

I stayed in overnight and was very well looked after by all the staff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Spire Harpenden Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Harpenden Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yj