dr-paul-kirk-1

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
3rd May 2022

I was referred to see Dr Kirk privately. He is very forthright and gave me my news in understandable terms. He has also suggested I see him again through the National Health which seems entirely practicable.

25th April 2022

"Having recently undergone a triple Cardiac Artery Bypass Graft I cannot speak highly enough about Dr Paul Kirk. Throughout the process he was prompt, decisive and always reassuring, he answered any questions I had and fully explained the processes involved in what was a major operation for me. This was particularly important as although in my seventies this was only the third time I have been in hospital. “THANK YOU” hardly seems enough to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for everything Dr Paul Kirk, his cardiac colleagues and support teams have done for me. Thanks to their knowledge, skills and immense talent I am now able to resume my active and enjoyable life style, for that I am, and will always be, truly grateful.”"

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
4th March 2022

Dr Kirk was very easy to talk to and was easy to understand, he explained my condition in layman’s terms. He made constructive suggestions about what I should do to mitigate its impact. I was seen on time for both arranged appointments. Follow up letters to my GP with copies to myself were received promptly after those appointments.

1st March 2022

Dr Kirk made time to listen and fully understand my medical condition, he was extremely thorough, and explained everything to ensure I was comfortable with the diagnosis.

21st January 2022

Thank you to Dr Kirk for seeing me and it has helped me to move forward with my case and have a further test (bubble echo) and then get a date booked to fit a loop recorder.

Website: www.private-practice.net Book appointment online: https://www.private-practice.net/contact-details/ Website: https://www.private-practice.net/ Youtube: https://youtu.be/H42RTL2-mxs Dr Paul Kirk is a Consultant Cardiologist at the Lister Hospital Stevenage as his NHS base. He also works as an honorary consultant at the Royal Brompton Hospital in advanced imaging techniques. Dr Kirk is experienced in general cardiology, treatimg a broad range of heart conditions. He has also has specialist interests in cardiac disease in pregnancy and is a practioner of advanced cardiac imaging techniques. He regularly performs coronary angiography, transthoracic echocardiography, transoesophageal echocardiography and other advanced imaging modality. He cares for patients both in an outpatient clinic and inpatient setting. Dr. Kirk qualified from St Georges Hospital Medical School, London in 1999. He completed his post graduate higher specialist training in general medicine and cardiology in hospitals throughout London and the Eastern deanery. He completed a NIH (National Institute of Health, America) funded fellowship at the Royal Brompton Hospital, Imperial College contributing to an doctorate of medicine under the supervision of Professor Dudley Pennell. He has held a long-standing interest in advanced imaging, such as 3D echocardiography, transoesophageal echocardiography and stress echocardiography. All techniques that he employs in his daily practice. Dr Kirk beievs strongly in the value of research and has published extensively in cardiology including high profile journals such as Circulation. Dr Kirk has presented nationally and internationally for which he was awarded the prestigious accolade of “Young Investigator of the Year” in the USA. Website: https://www.private-practice.net/ Youtube: https://youtu.be/H42RTL2-mxs

Nearest Cardiologists