Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital
29th January 2021

It has been a great pleasure to meet Dr D. Ornadel in capacity of a patient since 2018. During this time I found him not only a great communicator but above all an attentive listener. In his observation I feel taken good care of my health which makes me to believe that so far he has been a great advocate of my needs.

4th December 2020

The treatment I received from this Doctor and his team was second to none . The treatment could not be faulted and during all my time as a patient I could not have been treated better.

26th November 2020

I think very highly of this doctor and have total confidence in him he has seen me with my diagnosis With Lung cancer and not only takes the time to explain everything to me he is a people person treating me with empathy and dignity which is very important when having a serious condition. I must say I am very pleased to be able to express my opinion of my experience at a very difficult time and would also say he will go the extra mile. For you and we benefit from him .

26th November 2020

A very friendly, professional, caring approach to me as a patient. Put me at ease and let me tell my story in my own words. No time constraints - felt valued as an individual

15th July 2020

He said there was a 99.9% chance I don't have PoTS when I asked him why my heart rate is so much higher when I am standing. I specifically asked him for a tilt table test, but he said: "we only give that to old people". I was diagnosed with PoTS by a different doctor three weeks later. I could have started my treatment sooner if he had listened to me. Thank god I had the confidence not to listen to him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists