mr-narendra-kumar-rath

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th August 2021

What a lovely doctor Mr Rath is. I had been struggling with sciatic pain caused by herniated discs for around four months and I was really struggling. I visited Mr Rath and the Nuffield Hospital in Chester. He was very understanding, and I was put at ease straight away. He was very professional and explained all options available to me. I decided on surgery. He answered any questions and concerns I had very clearly. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Rath. He went out of his way to visit me before my departure from the hospital even though he had a very busy day at another hospital. The surgery went very well and I can’t wait for things to return back to normal and be pain free in four to six weeks. Thank you Mr Rath, you’re a star. Thank you also to the staff at the Nuffield Hospital.

11th August 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thanks you for the kind words. Glad to know you are doing well and looking forward to see soon. Kind Regards NKR

Written by a NHS patient at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
23rd July 2021

Outstanding went above what a lovely doctor.

11th August 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thanks you for kind words. Kind Regards NKR

Written by a NHS patient at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
25th June 2021

My experience of Mr Rath, can only be described as a member of the family looking after one of his own. I have been struggling for some time and recently have had the operation to remove 2 discs and have cages and plate put onto my spine. Before, during the operation and post op, Mr Rath has certainly gone above and beyond to make this operation a smooth one. Now in recovery and due for post op in 3 months, with the expectation that my symptoms recover and subside in time. To Mr Rath and the team at the Walton Centre, my heart felt thanks for the care to date.

11th August 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for your kind words. Wish you speedy recovery. I will convey your message to the team. Kind Regards NKR

16th June 2021

Mr Rath has been very professional on every occasion I have visited him. During my initial consultation he conducted a thorough examination relating to my spine with a clear understanding of my pain and restrictive movements, he explained the likely causes of my pain and recommended treatments. I particularly felt reassured by his manner when he discussed options to me and would thoroughly recommend him.

11th August 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

I am pleased to know about your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Kind Regards NKR

5th June 2021

Could not speak more highly of Mr Rath. His personality made it easy to communicate with and felt at ease with him. He visited me each day during my stay in hospital which was reassuring. Mr Rath was recommended to me by a friend and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone considering spinal surgery.

11th August 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Pleased to know about your experience with us. Wish you speedy recovery. Kind Regards NKR

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an orthopaedic deformity spinal surgeon at “The Walton Centre” Liverpool and have developed NHS satellite service at Countess of Chester and North Wales to provide care closer to patients home. My initial spinal training at University Hospital of Wales was followed by, higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital Oswestry. I was awarded masters in Trauma Surgery and have been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications. I am a member and regularly participate with British Association of Spinal Surgeon, British Scoliosis Society, Spine Society of Europe, and British Orthopaedic Association. I am interested in all aspects of spinal surgery and my clinical practice involves spinal disorders including cervical neck pain, myelopathy, radicular pain, sciatica, stenosis, spondylolisthesis and deformity correction. I specialise in Keyhole and minimally invasive spinal surgery. I am very approachable and social person. I like to travel and enjoy hiking with family.

NAN miles