Add your review of Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Share your experience to help others. Leave a review today.

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

or

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

124 reviews

I am an orthopaedic deformity spinal surgeon at “The Walton Centre” Liverpool and have developed NHS satellite service at Countess of Chester and North Wales to provide care closer to patients home. My initial spinal training at University Hospital of Wales was followed by, higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital Oswestry. I was awarded masters in Trauma Surgery and have been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications. I am a member and regularly participate with British Association of Spinal Surgeon, British Scoliosis Society, Spine Society of Europe, and British Orthopaedic Association. I am interested in all aspects of spinal surgery and my clinical practice involves spinal disorders including cervical neck pain, myelopathy, radicular pain, sciatica, stenosis, spondylolisthesis and deformity correction. I specialise in Keyhole and minimally invasive spinal surgery. I am very approachable and social person. I like to travel and enjoy hiking with family.

Specialties