Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery

Lower Lane, Fazakerley, Liverpool, England, L9 7LJ

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th June 2019

The staff pre-procedure were excellent, faultless in fact. The day staff on the ward post-procedure ward were again faultless. However, the night staff on the post-procedure ward let down their colleagues. They were inattentive and seemingly unconcerned about my needs. That was a great shame, spoiling what would have been a glowing recommendation.

18th May 2019

I can’t really express how impressed I and my family were with the Walton Centre. The friendliness and helpfulness of staff throughout from outpatient clinics to the ward and those in between was just great. Whilst on the ward, the mix and diversity of staff seems to really work well in particular the age mix. All bases were covered: the clinical/technical aspects, hygiene, emotional/social needs etc. It was lovely to see how staff of all ages work in harmony. An absolute positive contrast to previous experiences I have had.

4th March 2019

Had my operation November an was in for 13 days all staff were lovely friendly very clean and anythink I needed was there amazing hospital and amazing surgeons doctors an nurses ..

16th February 2019

My husband spent 3 weeks on Sherrington ward. The care was wonderful, from all staff, but I must mention in particular Ellie, who was the epitome of what a nurse should be - patient, caring, kind and gentle. The carers sat in the room were all great, and comforting to me too. My only misgiving was the noise - I believe those with brain injuries should have quiet, but there were 6 televisions in this room with no earphones, and there were usually several on at the same time, different channels, and several times I had to ask for the volume to be turned down. Then on one occasion there was someone on a drip, and for some reason the machine kept beeping constantly for 4 hours. It was hurting my head, goodness knows what it did to the patients! I must also mention Martin, the volunteerpatients' ambassador, who taught everyone a great deal abut cleanliness, and was there for me when I needed someone to talk to. What a great idea.

2nd February 2019

Doctors and nurses excellent. Only downside felt ward floor could of been cleaner

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6d6