Spire Yale Hospital

Wrexham Technology Park, Croesnewydd Road, Wrexham, LL13 7YP

29th June 2022

I was a patient at the Spire hospital in Wrexham In Feb 22 and the lead up to my operation was atrocious. I received three phone calls about the same issue ( obviously they don’t speak to each other) They kept calling me by the name of Steve and normally I wouldn’t mind but my name is Gary. They asked me to have blood tests when I had already had them. However the operation went well BUT the following evening Whilst at home I passed out and was having what I can only describe as a fit. When I came too my wife phoned up the spire and asked for advice and could I go there ( we only live two minutes away) and she was told NO take him to the general hospital. My wife explained to there Doctor on call their that I had received an operation less than 24 hrs earlier and still he said NO take him to hospital. I cannot understand why when you pay for a private medical procedure why the NHS should be responsible for the aftercare. There is so much more I could write but I think you can tell I am fuming about the pre op and post op care. I would never use this hospital for any private health care again. I must finish with the surgeon and nurses looked after me in theatre with respect and anything I wanted or needed was not to much trouble.

5th May 2022

I went as a day patient to Wrexham Spire for flexi sig. I was dreading it but there was no need to have. Staff and medical team wonderful! Really I would not worry if I had to go back. Thank you. consultant Mr Titu.

28th April 2022

The hospital was easy to find and very clean and tidy. The care from every member of the team was outstanding and professional and I would recommend Spire Yale Wrexham to anyone. The only hic-cup I had was: I had clear instructions to follow the Green Zone which was clearly signed but as my surgery was on a Saturday the Green Zone reception is not manned at the weekend so my partner had to go round to the main reception then someone came around to let me in. Not a complaint just an observation.

28th April 2022

Very caring and professional nursing care. All the staff I met during my stay were respectful and kind. The administration side of things was a bit wobbly but did not negatively impact my experience.

11th April 2022

All the staff at Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham were exemplary, so friendly, helpful, reassuring, engaged with me at all times.

30th March 2022

The whole experience from start to finish was very professional but also delivered with care.

20th December 2021

Yale hospital has been excellent the level of care you receive is second to none, all the staff are excellent and even when my son could not have his operation at the hospital we were quickly moved to NHS and given all the options.

19th December 2021

Excellent caring, attentive treatment. Bonus is the food is delicious.

10th December 2021

I visited Wrexham Yale Spire Hospital yesterday. The consultant, although I had to wait to see him, was very pleasant and helpful but reception there is offhand and discourteous. I arrived early for my appointment (my problem I know) and simply longed for a cup of coffee. After I had a brief word with reception, I asked if the coffee machine was working. No came the crisp rely - the word sorry apparently not thought applicable. I self served myself with a glass of tap water (no fancy stuff here) but could not help noticing that coffee, neatly arranged on faux-silver trays was readily available for staff. One can only assume that patients are another matter and do not merit much kindness. Only a moot point: but it does create a poor impression from the patent's point of view. Interestingly, I later obtained a coffee and a sandwich at the adjacent NHS Maelor Hospital where I was met with kindness and help.

Safe

{{category}} working at Spire Yale Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Yale Hospital: http://iwgc.net/en8f6