Mr Jibril Osman Farah

29th May 2021

I have been under his care for some 19 years and have always found he has been very kind caring person and an excellent listener who works extensive hours. He has conducted two procedures for my left hand side trygeminal nerve pain with good results and is planning a further procedure on the right hand side.

Written by a private patient at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
27th April 2021

For a long time I had a painful life due to Trigeminal Nevralgia. I have had my MVD with Dr Farah on 14/10/2019 and it was fully successful without complications. I had traveled from Cyprus to Liverpool (miles away) for this surgery. I am 18 months post op and I am pain free and medication free. He was amazing with me throughout. And of course he gave me my life back. I recommend Dr Farah 100%. A life without Trigeminal Nevralgia.

22nd March 2021

From her initial consultation, all through her inpatient stay and in the post-op stage our mum received excellent care from Mr Farah and the team at the Walton Centre. As a family we particularly appreciated Mr Farah's efforts to communicate with & regularly update us during a time which would have been difficult & worrying under normal circumstances but even more so due to the restrictions of the pandemic.

18th March 2021

I was lucky enough to have Mr Jibril Osman-Farah as my Neurosurgeon for Trigamenal neuralgia. The care I received from him and his team was second to none. The care from the hospital staff at the Walton Centre was great too. I would highly recommend to anyone. Kind regards SD

17th March 2021

Dr Farah, performed a right temporal lobectomy, to remove a legion on the right temporal lobe of my brain, that was causing uncontrollable epileptic seizures, on a weekly basis. I recovered very well from the operation, that was performed just over 4 months ago. Since the operation I am now on a reduced daily dose of my anti epileptic drugs (reduced by 200mg), and I have been completely seizure free. Dr Farah, has been amazing, I totally trust him, and would definitely trust him operate on me again. Thank you Mr Farah, you may have given me my life back.

Nearest Neurosurgeons