Mr Jibril Osman Farah

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th May 2022

On initial consultation was made fully aware of treatment options available together with possible side effects and complications. Following my decision, with Mr Farah's agreement, of preferred treatment option I was made fully aware of the process. Treatment received from all staff at the Walton Centre was exceptional. On discharge I was informed that I would be able to contact Mr Farah's secretary with any problems. Follow up and after care was exemplary. I felt patient and medical participation was strongly demonstrated and I felt safe and in extremely capable hands. My journey and experience was very positive with a positive outcome.

3rd May 2022

Mr Osman-Farah has twice carried out a resection .of a glio-blastoma ,following my diagnosis in February 2021. He has operated without delay, following a precise explanation of my condition. I greatly appreciate the way in which he has pointed out the options open to me, without obfuscation but clearly. His work is obviously of great value and needs to be supported in every way possible.

3rd May 2022

Mr Farah was my consultant for emergency, unexpected brain surgery in January this year and the care I received from him and his team at The Walton Centre was wonderful. He was very informative, sympathetic and has such a calming nature. I knew I could trust him from the outset. This man & his team saved my life and I am extremely grateful for the care I received during my stay at The Walton Centre

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral
26th March 2022

He is very efficient and thoughtful

19th March 2022

Mr Jibril Osman-Farah performed a sucessful MVD operation on me back in Oct 2014. When my TN came back Oct 2020 I was fortunate to be treated and diagnosed again by him. He is an excellent Neurosurgeon who listens to you and emphatic to your condition. On 29th November he performed a second MVD (Opposite side previous MVD operation symptom free). This has been totally successful. The care I received at The Walton Centre was second to none with every member of staff looking after me so well from the morning I arrived until 4 days later leaving. I cannot thank Mr Osman-Farah enough for giving me my life back and being symptom free.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Jibril Osman Farah was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Neurosurgeons