Mr Andrew Phillipson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Absolutely brilliant surgeon. Did my ACL. Op couldn’t have gone better. ACL in absolute great condition. Highly recommend!

1st June 2019
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Mr Phillipson performed a total hip replacement on my left leg in March 2019. Now after 10 weeks the results are fantastic and I have so much pain free movement compared to before . I would thoroughly recommend this surgeon for such an operation- also very friendly and professional .

10th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I am currently recovering after having my right knee replaced by Mr Phillipson eight weeks ago and highly delighted with the progress to date. Compared to a replacement operation I had on my left knee a year old, which took some time to settle down, my right knee is far ahead in its recovery. I found Mr Phillipson to be pleasant and most professional in his dealings with me. I am currently walking well unaided and amazingly virtually pain free, consequently I look forward to a full recovery in the very near future.

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Countess of Chester Hospital

Andy operated on me nearly 8 years ago. I'm an ex pro goalkeeper and I managed to play again after the mans surgery. He will always have my respect. Highly recommended.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I would not recommend this arrogant Surgeon at all I am still living with the consequences as are many patients in the Chester area. If you need a good knee surgeon go to the excellent team at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital at Oswestry. Also consider the Warrington General for hip surgery. I cannot believe that the Nuffield is still allowing him to operate on patients,, unbelievable.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Phillipson: http://iwgc.net/edwv9