the-grosvenor-nuffield-hospital

The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Wrexham Road, Chester, England, CH4 7QP

26th October 2022

I attended numerous consultations at the Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital earlier this year due to limited mobility of my right arm and shoulder together with nerve related pain down my right arm into my hand. The hospital staff were very supportive, clear and caring during all of my visits. I consequently underwent a multi level ACDF to my cervical spine (C3 to C6) in June to address all of the issues found. The Grosvenor Nuffield team did an amazing job taking care of me and making me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and my follow up appointments. The surgery stopped the nerve related pain and saw some mobility improvement almost straight away. My mobility and strength has gradually continued to improve since. I can't thank the Grosvenor Nuffield team enough for what they've done for me and would recommend their expertise and services to anyone!

Written by
15th August 2022

Staff were amazing but the facilities are starting to look dated and well used, it was a shame i've had to have open surgery as they do not have the facilities for keyhole at this hospital. Care wise and friendliness can't fault them.

16th May 2022

I WENT TO THE GROSVENOR NUFFIELD HOSPITAL I FOUND IT VERY CLEAN AND ALL THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL DURING MY STAY THE CAR PARK WAS VERY CLEAN I WOULD RECOMMEND THE GROSVENOR NUFFIELD HOSPITAL TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN APRIL I HAD LUMBER DECOMPRESSION SURGERY WHICH WENT VERY WELL

12th May 2022

I have recently undergone a face and neck lift under the care of Mr Adamthwaite at the Nuffield in Chester . My care has been absolutely superb. I found Mr Adamthwaite to be extremely approachable, easy to talk to and very professional. Having cosmetic surgery has made an enormous difference to my self esteem. The end result has been so subtle, I look like I did ten years ago! Putting your trust in a profession, especially when it comes to your face is such a big step. Looking back on the full experience, I can honestly say there isn’t anything I would change. My pre operative care was comprehensive and thorough, I felt safe at all times. All staff were lovely and my surgeon provided reassurance every step of the way. Post operatively I received several follow up consultations that helped my confidence grow with my new look and was able to have all my questions answered as they arose. I am about to have further cosmetic surgery to my eyes to complete my treatment and I am looking forward to my making the most of my new more youthful look this summer. to conclude it has been an amazing process that has restored self confidence I didn’t know I had lost! When you look in the mirror, and you recognise yourself it’s the best feeling in the world. Well worth the journey, and made very special by Mr Adamthwaite himself !

Safe

{{category}} working at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48w