the-grosvenor-nuffield-hospital

The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Wrexham Road, Chester, England, CH4 7QP

16th May 2022

I WENT TO THE GROSVENOR NUFFIELD HOSPITAL I FOUND IT VERY CLEAN AND ALL THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL DURING MY STAY THE CAR PARK WAS VERY CLEAN I WOULD RECOMMEND THE GROSVENOR NUFFIELD HOSPITAL TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN APRIL I HAD LUMBER DECOMPRESSION SURGERY WHICH WENT VERY WELL

12th May 2022

I have recently undergone a face and neck lift under the care of Mr Adamthwaite at the Nuffield in Chester . My care has been absolutely superb. I found Mr Adamthwaite to be extremely approachable, easy to talk to and very professional. Having cosmetic surgery has made an enormous difference to my self esteem. The end result has been so subtle, I look like I did ten years ago! Putting your trust in a profession, especially when it comes to your face is such a big step. Looking back on the full experience, I can honestly say there isn’t anything I would change. My pre operative care was comprehensive and thorough, I felt safe at all times. All staff were lovely and my surgeon provided reassurance every step of the way. Post operatively I received several follow up consultations that helped my confidence grow with my new look and was able to have all my questions answered as they arose. I am about to have further cosmetic surgery to my eyes to complete my treatment and I am looking forward to my making the most of my new more youthful look this summer. to conclude it has been an amazing process that has restored self confidence I didn’t know I had lost! When you look in the mirror, and you recognise yourself it’s the best feeling in the world. Well worth the journey, and made very special by Mr Adamthwaite himself !

6th September 2021

I have attended the Chester Grosvenor Hospital on two occasions for an MRI scan and X-rays, pre and post-Covid. Both times I have received excellent care from the Radiographers who have always been friendly, reassuring and competent. It is also a bonus that they employ specialist, as opposed to general, Radiologists to interpret the images depending upon your condition. The establishment is clean and welcoming, and self-funding fees are competitive. I have had MRI's at several centres in the past - mainly choosing the lowest fee - but I will be sticking with the Grosvenor Hospital for any such procedures from now on. I cannot comment on inpatient experience, but I would certainly recommend the imaging services.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48w