Mr Mark Webb

Full Time Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery since 2006. Specialist in Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist/Hand Surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

27th September 2015
Written by a patient at Countess of Chester Hospital

This surgeon performed surgery on me a few years ago. Him and his team were extremely efficient and thorough and extremely professional in their work. I've witenessed him putting a very strong emphasis on placing the care of his patients first. In a hospital whose management leaves much to be desired, this surgeon is outstanding.

14th January 2014
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

I seen Mr Webbin clinic September 2013 he was very patient when I asked questions, then he sent me for X-ray, then explained what he could do for me, was a real Gentleman he was so nice . Had my operation over a week ago , I came home same day , and the next day Mr Webb telephoned me at home to ask if I was alright and not in pain! Was so considerate,definitely recommend the oaklands, all the staff ,nurses,even the lady who brought my cup of tea to my room after operation was lovely. So Thank you all for my care.

22nd September 2013
Written by a patient at Countess of Chester Hospital

Mr Webb is an excellent surgeon and treated me with the utmost care. Fully recommend..

Short link to review Mr Mark Webb: http://iwgc.net/eeqds