Oaklands Hospital

19 Lancaster Road, Salford, England, M6 8AQ

14th January 2019

I received excellent treatment in Oaklands when I had a hip replacement operation.

11th January 2019

The room allocated to me was clean and checked daily by the domestic staff. I was escorted down to theatre by staff who were polite and reassuring. My only concern is that the car parking situation should be addressed it is impossible to park at the hospital at times.

13th November 2018

The hospital was completely professional during my time visiting. When I first arrived for my operation they adapted to my situation and offered me an over night stay. The physio before and after my operation was helpful in what to expect and ways to help myself and adapt in the initial period. The physio after the initial period also helped me as much as possible and provided personalised exercises and steps as I progressed

10th November 2018

I cannot fault the Hospital, it is clean and looks very inviting from going through the main entrance and being escorted to your room by the nurse that would be looking after you. I was completely at ease.Once in my room i was told when to expect to go to the op room.

16th October 2018

The majority of staff were vigilant and went out of their way to attend to my appropiate need. The majority of the staff were exemplary in the way they carried out their duties.

{{category}} working at Oaklands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Oaklands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4n8