Oaklands Hospital

19 Lancaster Road, Salford, England, M6 8AQ

10th September 2018

Just come home from day surgery, couldn’t have been treated any better. From the minute I arrive in reception to discharge I was treat with care & respect. I was treated very very well by receipt, physiotherapist, nurses & all the theatre staff, the after care staff, in total I counted 7 people looking after me. The hospital is only small, its very clean and well set out, in fact it doesn’t feel like a hospital, it doesn’t smell like a hospital, but every one of those taking care of me where professional & caring. It was a a great experience. I would definitely recommend this hospital & if I need anymore surgeries then I will by asking if I can have the Oaklands Manchester. Thank you everyone. From Caroline ( veg in the park )

6th September 2018

When I was in for my op 1 year ago, received nothing but very, very excellent care from all staff including night staff and everyone I met. Same again on 4th September 2018 when I had a consultation with Mr Batra. . Bearing in mind staff were very busy and run off their feet. Well looked after. Many Thanks

27th August 2018

Everything was great till the after care experience. When phoned to explain still in pain 16 weeks after op, was told contact my gp for a referral , no interest shown what so ever.

26th August 2018

The hospital was excellent and my hip replacement surgery went very well.

10th August 2018

All the staff where extremly good. Took time to speak to you. The hospital was spotless. The food was very good.

Short link to review Oaklands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4n8