oaklands-hospital

Oaklands Hospital

19 Lancaster Road, Salford, England, M6 8AQ

14th February 2020

Excellent care from hospital staff

2020-02-14 16:32:01
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your lovely comments onto our staff.

3rd February 2020

Thank you to the team at Oaklands Hospital that have looked after me for both total hip replacements. Nursing staff and physio staff thank you.

2020-02-04 09:30:54
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your comments onto our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

15th January 2020

I’ve been this morning for my pre op, the staff were fantastic from reception staff to nurses, I was really nervous about the procedure I’ll be having but the staff made me feel so at ease answered all my questions can’t fault them at all, brilliant

2020-01-15 13:54:52
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that you were put at ease, as we know attending a hospital can be a daunting feeling. We will pass your comments onto our staff.

5th January 2020

Throughout my experience I felt safe and looked after. The care I received before, during and after my operation was excellent. Can’t be faulted.

2020-01-06 11:29:46
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are really pleased to hear of your positive experience during your time at Oaklands Hospital, we will share your comments with our staff. Wishing you all the best.

17th December 2019

Amazing hospital, staff were kind and helpful, i felt i was in good hands. The whole procedure went so well, and the care at the hospital was fantastic.

2019-12-19 08:16:40
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure this is shared with our staff.

1st November 2019

The surgeon, anaesthetist, physios and his immediate team were very professional and informative throughout, however some of the nursing staff weren’t all reading from the same page. I cannot fault the hospital for cleanliness!

2019-11-01 15:13:10
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We will take on board your comments and share them with our teams for them to take forward.

24th October 2019

My nephew who is only 25 and by himself in the hospital was having surgery at 7.30am was told not to eat anything from the evening before didn't go down to surgery till 12.30 was told they didn't have all the things ready for the operation. They said the same few weeks earlier as well so the operation was delayed!!! Also while he was waiting all prepared for surgery with his gown on they took his bed out of his room so he only had a chair to wait in!!! So he couldn't relax and he was already nervous!!!! Disgusting!!!!

23rd October 2019

My appointments were re arranged and cancelled with not a lot of notice given. One time they rang me at and asked if I could come in immediately for my appointment that was scheduled for a later time at the same day, because the doctor had to leave. There was no system in place to accommodate the people that couldn't make it to the hospital at such short notice, and they were told to make another appointment through the normal channels, (I would've had to wait a whole month for another appointment that was cancelled by the doctor). I was scheduled for a day surgery with the recovery time being 2 week, so I arranged time off work, changed meetings and appointment to fit this date, and a week before my scheduled surgery I received a letter saying my surgery had been changed to weeks in advance. I had been waiting for this surgery for almost 6 months, and this is what happens when I'm close to getting my surgery. I am so unsatisfied with my care here, the services are so inadequate and lacks compassion. Definitely going to be finding another Gyna after my operation is done.

2019-10-29 12:13:12
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience that you have encountered. We have had recent issues whereby two of our gynaecologists have had to cancel and rearrange both out-patient and theatre schedules with very little, if any, notice whatsoever due to personal circumstances and issues beyond their control. This has inevitably led to the cancellation of clinics and theatre bookings and has resulted in disappointment for some of our patients. Whilst we have attempted to reschedule everyone affected at the earliest opportunity, unfortunately some patients have been delayed for longer and I do apologise that this has affected you. Should you wish to discuss this further with the hospital, then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0161 787 3452.

20th September 2019

Great people and a fantastic level of care in a clean and lovely environment.The only minor inconvenience as an NHS patient was the difficulty in getting through on the phone but you can not have everything.Highly reconmended.

2019-09-20 16:32:45
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your lovely comments. We will ensure you comments over the phone issues are fed back to the team.

9th September 2019

All the staff I encountered when I was an in-patient to have my hip replaced, were very competent and caring, particularly my key worker.

2019-09-09 15:27:11
Response from Oaklands Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it.

{{category}} working at Oaklands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Oaklands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4n8