Oaklands Hospital

19 Lancaster Road, Salford, England, M6 8AQ

3rd June 2019

Excellent care, great food,good choice.Highly recommended.

16th May 2019

Very happy with the staff but found a physio initially off hand before my admission to hospital but the physios afterwards were excellent and patient and understanding. Would love to be able to use this hospital all the time

12th May 2019

Each member of staff treated and communicated with myself and my Husband thoroughly. I would highly recommend Oaklands Hospital due to the great care my Husband received.

18th April 2019

Although my stay was only for 3nights after my knee replacement,i can't complain about the care and attention i received.From the nursing staff,the physio.. the care was excellent.Some reviews criticized the the food, It was freshly prepared good variety and tasty.After all it is a hospital not a fine dining restaurant,i personally could not fault it.

22nd February 2019

I had been referred to this hospital after waiting a year and a half on the NHS waiting list (that's a whole different story) it ended with the consultant "not caring" (his words) to do a surgery like mine so I moved to Oaklands after complaining to my GP. Turned up in October to the appointment and I was seen by a lovely doctor called Dr Gill, who said he wasn't specialised in knee surgeries so was going to refer me to the doctor who turned me down at Salford Royal. Obviously, I said I wouldn't want him to do it, so Dr Gill assured me that there was another surgeon who could do my operation. I've waited months for a letter or phone call but haven't heard anything. I've moved house to Wales and the consultants there have said they would take my case if I have the referral from Oaklands. I've contacted them numerous times and have left 9 messages over the last 4 months and had nothing back.

{{category}} working at Oaklands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Oaklands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4n8