mr-narendra-kumar-rath

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital
5th June 2021

Could not speak more highly of Mr Rath. His personality made it easy to communicate with and felt at ease with him. He visited me each day during my stay in hospital which was reassuring. Mr Rath was recommended to me by a friend and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone considering spinal surgery.

Written by a private patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital
7th May 2021

I had ACDF surgery performed by Mr Rath in March 2021 and I cannot thank him enough. My neck, shoulder and arm pain was unbearable due to a disc which was compressing the spinal cord but now I am pain free! The surgery was explained in full and Mr Rath took the time to answer my questions and to clarify any concerns from the initial consultation meetings up to and after the operation. The surgery itself was successful and I went home the following day. The care I received at the Nuffield was exceptional. Six weeks later I feel fit and well and have got my life back again after such a long time in chronic pain. I am now allowed to drive and can begin a phased return to work on Monday. I am not having to take any painkillers at all which is a relief after being on so many before the operation. The follow up physio is helping me to regain strength and mobility but all in all I feel almost the way I did before the pain started. I would highly recommend Mr Rath - he is a fantastic surgeon! Thank you once again :-)

9th May 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Great to know you are doing well! Thank you very much for your kind words. Wish you all the best. Kind Regards NKR

5th May 2021

Mr Rath was extremely efficient with all the treatment and caring. I can not thank him enough.

9th May 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you very much for your kind words. All the best! Kind Regards NKR

5th May 2021

What a Gentleman very clear and precise prognosis. Look forward to seeing him again following Nerve Conduction Study.

9th May 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you very much for your kind words. See you soon. Kind Regards NKR

24th February 2021

Mr Rath listened to my problem and my whole experience with him was excellent. He told me what to expect before and after surgery which was very helpful and let me make the decision if to go ahead with the surgery. His whole team were excellent. I had a ACDF and after 3 months I am feeling a lot better

28th February 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for your kind words. I will let the team know. Excellent! Great to know you are doing well. All the best! NKR

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an orthopaedic deformity spinal surgeon at “The Walton Centre” Liverpool and have developed satellite service at Countess of Chester to provide care closer to patients home. My initial spinal training at University Hospital of Wales was followed by, higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital Oswestry. I was awarded masters in Trauma Surgery and have been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications. I am a member and regularly participate with British Association of Spinal Surgeon, British Scoliosis Society, Spine Society of Europe, and British Orthopaedic Association. I am interested in all aspects of spinal surgery and my clinical practice involves spinal disorders including cervical neck pain, myelopathy, radicular pain, sciatica, stenosis, spondylolisthesis and deformity correction. I am very approachable and social person. I like to travel and enjoy hiking with family.

NAN miles